Author Topic: Great Dojo  (Read 25643 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Great Dojo
« Reply #480 on: March 21, 2020, 08:03:59 PM »
Sethrol

Sethrol turned away from the vampire once again.  It was hard to tell if he was legitimately scared or embarrassed.  Either way, he grumbled and said, "....This district needs unique thinkers like her...  You are thousands upon thousands years old.  Can you not simply masterbate?"

This would be so much easier if she had threatened to kill him instead.  The damn vampire knew he had trouble dealing with her when she gets like this.

Looking for any excuse to not look at Valaire, the old man turned to Nanako.  "Don't worry.  She is not some barbaric powerhouse.  Valarie is a master of many different martial arts and has the muscle control that exceeds any master athlete.  You need not be so on edge.  If worst comes to worst I will step in.  For now, I want to observe."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: March 22, 2020, 12:50:59 AM »
At the Dojo

"Now this is what I'm talking about!" Ferrison coiled in between the beams like a snake as he drew closer and closer to Alice. "More... More, Show me your your will, your drive to survive and take one more breath!"

"You'll regret that Master Ferrison, I will not allow your advance any further!"

Alice then pulled her sword out of it's scabbard and entered an odd stance with it raised above her head. It begun to glow brighter and brighter until-

Until Ferrison appeared in front of her in a dash and knocked it out of her hands with his left hand. "Talk and fight as one, that's where you knightly honor FAAAAAAILS!" True to his word, his momentum didn't stop with the dash, no he spun around and grabbed her by the throat and tossed her in the opposite direction of where the sword had gone.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: March 22, 2020, 04:36:57 PM »
Valerie

"Naturally, after I have beaten you, I will savor every inch of you and present you to Sethy like a good girl... I really hope you are not disappointing now since he seems to think you are worthwhile. Come on, prove his faith right and fight me with all you have!"

Valerie immediately blasted off the ground as she finished speaking, with her her foot ready to deliver a high kick to the Squirell girl.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: March 22, 2020, 07:01:37 PM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

"Alice!" Sakura exclaimed. She tossed a handful of some of her most powerful gems towards him, scattering them all over the ground. "Verzögerte geladene Explosion!" She exclaimed, priming the gems to explode upon contact like mines. Even he would be hurt if one of these exploded under his feet! She was sure of it!

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: March 23, 2020, 07:44:57 PM »
Dojo

"Golden Gale Fist!"

Ferrison shouted back at her as he begun spinning around in place, a golden glow coveted his body and muscles contracted making him look like an emaciated 80 year old. Then suddenly the air around him came to life and exploded outwards, carrying all the gems back with a gentle yet forceful wind that delayed the impact.

"You think I've never dealt with explosives girl? Your determination is weak!"

Meanwhile Alice was slowly crawling around him in a large circle heading for her sword....

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: March 24, 2020, 04:17:37 PM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

"My determination has nothing to do with this!" She shouted back down at him. Magical energy began to collect at the tip of her wand, condensing the crackling purple energy into a small orb hovering a bit above Sapphire's head. The mines landed harmlessly, scattered around the room, blown away from Ferrison by his terrifying technique.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: March 25, 2020, 05:30:45 PM »
The Dojo

"Determination is All!"

The ground crumpled beneath him as he blew off it with all his might. His explosive force was like a missile and in the blink of an eye he had appeared behind Sakura.

"You can't deny.." His hand came down as an overwhelming chop ready to send her tumbling to the ground.. "The rules of nature!"

« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 07:55:33 PM by Bern »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: March 25, 2020, 11:21:57 PM »
Nanako

As Valerie moved, so did Nanako, the dirt exploding under her feet as she darted right in. Her eyes flicked to that leg slicing through the air at her, the squirrel girl briefly wondering how it'd feel to have those thighs wrapped around her head. Nanako moved to catch kick under her arm, trying to capture the leg while she fired off a solid cross at the blonde's belly with her other hand, twisting into the blow for that extra bit of force.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: March 26, 2020, 09:10:58 PM »
Sethrol

"Girls try to remember," he shouted.  "Your fighting to achieve the high of fighting, not to win!  I'm talking mostly to you Valarie!"

The old man folded his arms.  This could be a problem.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: March 27, 2020, 07:00:52 PM »
The Dojo

"Determination is All!"

The ground crumpled beneath him as he blew off it with all his might. His explosive force was like a missile and in the blink of an eye he had appeared behind Sakura.

"You can't deny.." His hand came down as an overwhelming chop ready to send her tumbling to the ground.. "The rules of nature!"

Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura tried to raise her arms to defend, but he was way too fast! Ferrison's hand came barreling down towards her as fast as a missile, slamming into her temple and sending the fledgeling careening down into the floor. With a loud crash, the wood splintered, her body slamming into the stone underneath and splintering it.

She coughed up blood and felt the familar surge of magical energy as Sapphire healed her. Sakura struggled to sit up, shaking off the impact as quickly as she could.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: March 27, 2020, 07:04:22 PM »
Valerie

Valerie's slit like pupils sharpened as she beheld the counter to her kick, a marvelous in most cases, but against a vampire..... It was the poorest choice she could have made.

As her leg was caught, the Vampire King relaxed her middle section entirely and let the blow dig into her while she folded over the squirrel girl's arm. The pain that followed only further heightened her desire. And with how her leg was being held, there was no risk of her being pushed away, that's why reached out for both of her shoulders with her arms while aiming to wrap her free leg around the back.

"YES, that is more like it! Do you have any idea how long I have waited, how far I have searched, for a girl who can smack me this hard?

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: March 27, 2020, 11:56:11 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl's eyes widened as her fist sank into Valerie's relaxed belly, the vampire folding up around her fist with a familiar light dancing in her eyes. Her words only confirmed Nanako's suspicions, sending a thrill through her as the blonde's other leg came around her back. The possibilities running through her head only multiplied with the revelation.

So she's like me too? How fun~

"Nope, why don't you tell me?" Nanako shot back, uncaring of the hands grasping at her shoulders as she locked Valerie's other leg under her other arm. She simply tightened her grip before slamming the vampire down back first as hard as she could, even though it meant she had to go down with the blonde!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 11:48:22 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: March 29, 2020, 04:07:25 AM »
Dojo

Ferrison landed a bit from Sakura andwas about to dash towards her when-

Swoooosh.

A shower of golden sparkles blew past him. However, his reflexes weren't just inhuman, they were downright frightneing and in an impossible show of agility he leaned out of the way and begun spinning violently...

"Spinning Dragon Kick!"

His move met Alice's rain of sparkles directly and matched it, seemingly keeping it at a perfect stalemate, but for how long?

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: March 29, 2020, 11:57:45 PM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura gave Alice a knowing look of gratitude as she stood up-without her help, she would have been pinned here until she managed to use the shadow to reposition herself. Even if she could regenerate it, she'd rather avoid the pain of being pummeled by a master. As Ferrison dodged, Sakura's shadow burst outwards. Grasping tentacles shot upwards at him while she waved her wand. A brilliant, concentrated beam shot out towards his chest.

"Sakura BEAAAAAAMMMMM!"
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 04:40:08 PM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: March 30, 2020, 08:01:27 PM »
Valerie

The blonde vampire blinked. Her opponent had slammed her down and fallen too in the process. It was, it was.... So underwhelming. She had expected so much more than this. Did she even know how to fight? Where was the spirit, the ferocity? Why was she acting like this was an exhibition match for beginners to see textbook moves?

"How cute, are you practicing before your big show? Please tell me that is not the full extent of your ability or I will be very very disappointed. And who told you trying to wrestle with a vampire was a good idea... Hey Sethy, did you really train her?"