Author Topic: Great Dojo  (Read 31521 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Re: Great Dojo
« Reply #585 on: October 17, 2020, 08:35:03 PM »
Nanako

Nanako, to her credit, managed to avoid crashing into half a dozen well built powerhouses that suddenly seemed like showboating twigs next to the magnificence she'd just happened across. There was a brief sound of the squirrel girl's boots skidding against the floor as she doubled back before she managed to get the tall blonde in view again. The squirrel girl was enraptured, spending a couple seconds just staring at the busty blonde, barely noticing that she was going around in even less than as far as clothing went. The massive hammer caught her eye for a good few moments, the squirrel girl impressed by its girth and its heft, but soon her attention was drawn to other things...

Huh, that's a big hammer. Doesn't quite look it, but she's gotta be strong to be hauling that thing around.

Nanako could already feel familiar heat sparking in her chest, but soon managed to shake herself out of her trance. Deciding that the first step to making any of the myriad fantasies running through her head come true would be introductions, she zipped on over to the blonde.

"Heya," she piped up cheerily, glancing curiously at the magazine from her new viewpoint as her large fluffy tail swished behind her, "Whatcha looking for?"
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 08:40:41 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: October 17, 2020, 09:04:00 PM »
Nanako

Nanako, to her credit, managed to avoid crashing into half a dozen well built powerhouses that suddenly seemed like showboating twigs next to the magnificence she'd just happened across. There was a brief sound of the squirrel girl's boots skidding against the floor as she doubled back before she managed to get the tall blonde in view again. The squirrel girl was enraptured, spending a couple seconds just staring at the busty blonde, barely noticing that she was going around in even less than as far as clothing went. The massive hammer caught her eye for a good few moments, the squirrel girl impressed by its girth and its heft, but soon her attention was drawn to other things...

Huh, that's a big hammer. Doesn't quite look it, but she's gotta be strong to be hauling that thing around.

Nanako could already feel familiar heat sparking in her chest, but soon managed to shake herself out of her trance. Deciding that the first step to making any of the myriad fantasies running through her head come true would be introductions, she zipped on over to the blonde.

"Heya," she piped up cheerily, glancing curiously at the magazine from her new viewpoint as her large fluffy tail swished behind her, "Whatcha looking for?"

Thorra

Thorra looked up from her magazine-it seemed to be a catalogue of various weaponry-guns, swords, knives, you name it. She looked over the tiny squirrel-girl for a moment, raking over her body with her eyes before she flashed a toothy grin at Nanako. Her hand came crashing down upon the other woman's head as she ruffled her dirty brown hair, pinching at her ears with a teasing smile. "I'm just browsing around, really. I heard there were a lot of strong people to test my mettle against here, and then I got caught up checking out this magazine..."

The hammer shook her head and laughed. "But that's not really why you're talking to me, is it? I can't imagine you're really interested in what I was doing to pass the time." She patted Nanako on the head twice more before retracting her hand. "What's up?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: October 17, 2020, 09:26:41 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl's eyes widened as that hand came down on her head, before she relaxed under the warmth of the headpatting that followed, letting out a contented sigh. Then the earpinching came, drawing a soft gasp as the sensation sent a shiver down her spine. It certainly didn't help that the blonde's bust was at eye-level for her. Still, the squirrel girl stood a little taller, nudging her head more into Thorra's hand. Still, she felt that heat in her chest building as the busty blonde's words confirmed what she'd been thinking, even as that wonderful headpatting hand left her.

"Mmh, I've heard the same. Today's challenger was kinda disappointing though," Nanako said with a nod, refraining from the urge to pout at the brevity of the headpats.

"Well, you seemed interesting. And really hot," the squirrel girl said without a moment's hesitation as looked up at Thorra, "And seeing as you're looking for someone strong too, maybe we could go a round?"
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 09:29:51 PM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: October 17, 2020, 09:34:19 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl's eyes widened as that hand came down on her head, before she relaxed under the warmth of the headpatting that followed, letting out a contented sigh. Then the earpinching came, drawing a soft gasp as the sensation sent a shiver down her spine. It certainly didn't help that the blonde's bust was at eye-level for her. Still, the squirrel girl stood a little taller, nudging her head more into Thorra's hand. Still, she felt that heat in her chest building as the busty blonde's words confirmed what she'd been thinking, even as that wonderful headpatting hand left her.

"Mmh, I've heard the same. Today's challenger was kinda disappointing though," Nanako said with a nod, refraining from the urge to pout at the brevity of the headpats.

"Well, you seemed interesting. And really hot," the squirrel girl said without a moment's hesitation as looked up at Thorra, "And seeing as you're looking for someone strong too, maybe we could go a round?"

Thorra

"Depends." The hammer replied. A blow from her hammer suddenly struck out without any tell, heading right for Nanako's left leg with inordinate speed.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: October 17, 2020, 09:56:27 PM »
Nanako

Though there was no tell for the incoming blow, Nanako moved without thinking. The bookshelf that Thorra had been perusing was moved into her way, blocking her sight of Nanako as the squirrel girl burst into motion. She zipped around behind Thorra, whirling around to launch a powerful kick to the back of Thorra's left knee.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: October 17, 2020, 10:08:48 PM »
Thorra

"Sure, I'll fight you!" Thorra merrily responded as Nanako nimbly sidestepped her blow. Electricity coursed through her veins and erupted out of her eyes, arcing down her fair skin. The blond used the momentum of her swing to pivot on her heel and spin around to face Nanako, sending her own knee crashing into Nanako's leg. "Since it looks like you have some bite to back up your bark and all that!" She exclaimed.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 10:09:52 PM by SINIB »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: October 18, 2020, 01:10:24 AM »
Nanako

Nanako's eyes widened as Thorra spun around, trembling shocks running up her leg as Thorra's knee crashed into it, leaving a bruise. The pain didn't faze her, however, sparking familiar heat in her core instead. Undeterred, Nanako planted her other leg on Thorra's other knee, pushing off it and bringing her bruised leg up to nail the busty blonde in the chin with her knee, the bruise on her leg already fading.

"Thank you, so what are we fighting to?" Nanako asked, letting her momentum carry her to the ceiling and bouncing away.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: October 18, 2020, 01:30:47 AM »
Nanako

Nanako's eyes widened as Thorra spun around, trembling shocks running up her leg as Thorra's knee crashed into it, leaving a bruise. The pain didn't faze her, however, sparking familiar heat in her core instead. Undeterred, Nanako planted her other leg on Thorra's other knee, pushing off it and bringing her bruised leg up to nail the busty blonde in the chin with her knee, the bruise on her leg already fading.

"Thank you, so what are we fighting to?" Nanako asked, letting her momentum carry her to the ceiling and bouncing away.

Thorra

Thorra thrust her head downwards, slamming her forehead into Nanako's knee with a thunderous crash. A stream of red ichor trailed down her forehead, dripping onto the floor from her nose. However, Nanako was merely greeted with a battle hungry grin excited for more. One hand snaked up and grabbed Nanako's ankle. Electricity coursed up her leg as Thorra suddenly hoisted her above her head.

It surged through Nanako's entire body without end while the hammer came hurtling towards her gut. "You'll owe me a favor! I barely even know you, so I don't really know what I'd want!"

« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 02:24:32 AM by SINIB »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: October 18, 2020, 05:05:48 PM »
Zhang Liu

His eyebrows twitched uneasily, and he paused in the middle of wiping the blood from the fallen fighter's most grisly wounds.

"More than half of that tournament walked in with no regard for the sanctity of combat, and two masters validated this nonsense with their presence, only to lose dubiously." Zhang Liu answered, inhaling sharply. "I am the Source-Melting Hand. Even to those whose dignity I defend, I am the epitome of cruelty."

Sethrol

Sethrol smiled at his statement, no at his actions.  Watching the gentle action of wiping the fighter's wounds, thinking of the prayer he offered earlier, even considering the correction Zhang offered him, the cruel fighter was merely following his own code.  At the very least, thats what Sethrol told himself.

"Zhang," he said, walking squatting down next to him to check his work.  "Have you ever won a battle by losing it?  Do you know what it means to gain honor in humiliation?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: October 19, 2020, 10:24:05 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl's eyes widened as the busty blonde took the knee head-on, going so far as to outright headbutt it. She felt the warmth of spilled blood trickling onto her knee, but the impact didn't knock Thorra back at all, the woman looking up at her with a battle hungry grin instead, a sanguine trickle staining her perfect teeth as she looked up at Nanako.

Before the squirrel girl could pull away, she felt a grasping hand reaching for her ankle, trying to trap her in place. Nanako's tail went into motion, deftly batting away the offending hand as she pulled away from the grab.

She made no such move to avoid the hammer, however, the squirrel girl folding up around the heavy head of the hammer as it crashed against her belly, air and spit flying from her mouth with a wanton moan. The impact reminded her of the hits she'd taken from Yang, sending rippling tremors through her guts and shivers up her spine. The sudden shock of the hammer blow left her dripping, her scent clear to anyone who was paying attention even as dark bruise spread from where the hammer struck her like a blooming flower, turning every breath into a deliciously painful burn against her ribs.

Amazing.

The blow itself launched her back, but her eyes remained wide open, glazed over not with pain, but frenzied arousal and excitement as she met Thorra's gaze.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 07:27:16 PM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: October 21, 2020, 06:43:52 PM »
Thorra

As Nanako flew backwards, Thorra spun herself around in her hand as if she were a sling. She crackled with white-hot plasma for a moment before the hammer shot forwards like a boomerang at lightning speed, all while Nanako flew backwards. "Are you sure you're really interested in this fight, girl!" Thorra asked with a frown. "Or are you just trying to use me to get off?"

Electricity crackled down the length of her body. "Because if it's the latter, I'm not happy about being used like that!"

A bolt of lightning impacted the roof of the building, causing the lights to flicker momentarily.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 04:57:03 PM by SINIB »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: October 22, 2020, 03:28:20 PM »
Nanako

Nanako almost felt like she was watching Thorra through a heat haze, as the woman spun her hammer around like a sling before launching right at the squirrel girl. The hammer slammed cleanly into her bruised abs again, the impact lighting her insides on fire as she yelled with the pain, curling up around the head as she was launched back. She crashed through store shelves and racks before skidding to a stop, down on her hands, one leg propped under her as tension coiled higher and higher in her core and she spat up blood. The squirrel girl barely registered the lights flickering above, though her ears twitched towards the lightning striking the roof.

"Of course I'm interested in the fight," Nanako shot back, curling blood-flecked lips in a wanton grin as she readied herself for Thorra's next assault, "But who says I can't get excited by it?"
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 07:25:53 PM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: October 22, 2020, 07:48:58 PM »
Nanako

Nanako almost felt like she was watching Thorra through a heat haze, as the woman spun her hammer around like a sling before launching right at the squirrel girl. The hammer slammed cleanly into her bruised abs again, the impact lighting her insides on fire as she yelled with the pain, curling up around the head as she was launched back. She crashed through store shelves and racks before skidding to a stop, down on her hands, one leg propped under her as tension coiled higher and higher in her core and she spat up blood. The squirrel girl barely registered the lights flickering above, though her ears twitched towards the lightning striking the roof.

"Of course I'm interested in the fight," Nanako shot back, curling blood-flecked lips in a wanton grin as she readied herself for Thorra's next assault, "But who says I can't get excited by it?"

Thorra

A great shockwave wrecked the store's merchandise as Thorra impacted Nanako's gut. Shelves collapsed, pulverized by the sheer force of being next to Thorra's impact. Afterwords, Thorra came hurtling back into her body's hand after slamming into Nanako. She clasped her fist around herself and shook her head. "If this is the best you can offer me, I'm not interes-" Thorra paused. She felt something attempting to look at her and probe her location. She wasn't exactly sure what, but...

Electricty coursed through her hollow veins, and she poured her divinity into fighting back the intrusion. Despite her best efforts though, Sage would be able to see who she was looking for, even as the location remained fuzzy in her mind.

She shook her head to clear away the momentary distraction. "Sorry, something just came up. Talk to you another time."

Thorra flew out of the shattered frontal window, searching for a sutiable place to scry the runes of fate herself. Something was coming, and she wanted to know what.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 08:46:55 PM by SINIB »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: October 26, 2020, 03:20:41 AM »
Nanako

Pulling herself up from the rubble, panting as her body throbbed with delicious agony. Every step felt like knives had replaced her innards and were scraping around inside her, but still she moved, popping up to her feet. Before she could rush the blonde again, however, she said something about needing to go and promptly flew off, leaving Nanako panting, bruised, covered in rubble, and rather conflicted.

That was...strange. Hope she's okay.

After taking some time to clean herself up, the squirrel girl continued on her way to Yang's place, passing close to Sethrol's dojo in the process. As she realized this, Nanako thought about it for about a full second, then promptly turned around, heading back towards the graveyard of tanks that served as the old man's dojo. It didn't take long for her to get there, the squirrel girl soon bounding down into the clearing, bouncing a couple times after landing before coming to a halt, large fluffy tail swishing idly behind her.

"Heya Sethrol, how- oh," the squirrel girl stopped short upon catching sight of what was happening. That grumpy dude from earlier was here too, but that wasn't what gave her pause. The stench of blood, the ruined body being cleaned up by Mr. Grumpy himself, and...the rose. A familiar face flashed across her mind like a blade in the dark, the squirrel girl shaking her head shortly after. He couldn't be the only person here partial to roses, too soon to jump to him now.

"I'm sorry, is this a bad time?" Nanako said, frowning a little as she looked between Sethrol, Grumpy McGrumpface, and the dead guy.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: October 26, 2020, 08:48:09 PM »
Zhang Liu

The answer to his mentor's question, torturously climbing up his throat, scattered like sand with the upbeat bounce that announced itself. Zhang Liu grimaced her way.

"You're from the tournament," he said.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts