Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 43234 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Relius Clover

Relius's followed the assassin girl's steps, his boots lightly clapping against the floor.  He stopped, only to give her a theatrical bow.  As he rose to a standing position, he flashed her a prideful grin.  "Well I am a wanted man, moving seamlessly in broad daylight.  Surely you need not concern yourself with more evidence."

This was the limit of information he was willing to give.  Perhaps it was time to shift stage tactics.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Shirou

"Oh, I see", Shirou responded, continuing to play with the cute creature.

"Well, how much would these stones be? And, would they work now, or would he need to be stronger before we could use one?" he added.

Not that he could afford one of them right now, of course, but knowing if there were any restrictions was still important.

Oka Kurosawa

"Oh, they're not terribly expensive, only about 600$. They are one use, after all, and I have to go digging around to find more. Considering that, they're a bargain!"

"And of course, if you can't afford it, he'll eventually evolve anyway."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Shirou

Shirou nodded, continuing to play with the Pokemon as he did so. He couldn't really afford that now, but a few more jobs and he perhaps could. Although, he was sure Sakura would be happy with the cute little creature as he was, even if he couldn't fight alongside them just yet.

"OK, well, do you have a list of the options? My wife would surely want to look and see which one we'd want, when the time comes to evolve him", he responded, still petting the cute Pokemon.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Meti

"Nope!" Swords didn't really need trust, after all. Meti had learned that from all the different kinds of blades that she had touched. A blade was joined with men by inevitability and necessity. There need not be love or trust. As long as there was blood to be shed they would need each other.

"But as long as the sword and wielder have the same goal then they have something better than trust."

hunger

Erica

With a bounce in her step as she walked in Noel's wake the blue haired girl carried all of the groceries with one hand. She stopped by right at the door once the blonde had stopped to unlock it and with a bit of cheer asked, "Should these all in the kitchen or do you wish for me to sort them into the refrigerator as well?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

Vanguard grinned and nodded in approval. There was a sudden flash of silver blue light, the woman did not even have the time to scream as volts of electricity coursed inside her head and clutched her brain. Her body trashed like a frog, then there was silence.

"Well, that was mind numbingly simple." He joked calmly, almost too calmly. The smile and his expression had vanished in an instant, it was almost like looking at an entirely different person. He dropped the body on the ground like it was nothing, and in its place he was holding a strange crimson orb, with life swirling like flames.

How beautiful, this is a fine soul indeed. What a shame.

He turned to the man, Michael, and smiled like nothing just happened. Considering what had just happened, one couldn't help but find the display very chilling.

"Well, if you'd excuse me, there is some work to do. Would you like to watch? Or perhaps you have some business to attend to, I would hate to take your invaluable time with such unpleasantness."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Michael

The immortal cocked an eyebrow as he was more or less brushed off by Meti, only to find himself frowning at Vanguard's response. As always, he remained unfazed in the face of the smile the man gave him, turning his attention instead upon the crimson orb the man held in his hand. Michael toyed with the idea of breaking the orb here and now before Vanguard could do whatever he was planning with it, but instead decided that he might as well stick around and see where this went. It really was a shame though.

"Time, as you said earlier, is something I have in abundance," Michael said, even the slightest hint of emotion gone from his voice, an impassive mask devoid of anything but cold calculation, "I'll watch your handiwork."

In that moment, it was as if his presence had vanished entirely. Had the two men not been looking directly at each other, Vanguard could've been forgiven for thinking that the immortal had simply vanished. All the same, the moment soon passed.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

For a moment there, the changeling thought she had a good run going, what with the taller woman seemingly content to just let things happen for the moment. Then she got started, and suddenly all of that went flying out the window as Emily found herself going lightheaded with the other woman's response, moaning into the kiss as they carried on. She felt suffused in a pleasant warmth as things went on, that familiar warmth building higher and higher by the moment as she was overtaken entirely.

And then they parted, leaving Emily all but gasping for breath, trying to keep a needy look off her face and managing partial success.

"That's...one way to put it," the changeling noted.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

"It's clearly a mutt, Rider." Sakura said as she swallowed the last of her food and leaned back, comfortably resting her body as she prepared to digest her meal.

Eventually, after a bit more waving, the waiter came back over with their check. Sakura gave Ron the evil eye as she paid, warning him not to try anything funny and try to pay himself. She liked treating other people. It made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Ron

At first Ron frowned at the mutt comment, but slowly nodded to himself at the thought. Mixed breed dogs were just better than specialized purebred ones, overall. Oh sure a purebred hunting hound might be better at specific things, but it probably wouldn't be all that healthy in the long run. It might be deficient in other ways too.

So Ron took it as a compliment, and gave a dirty look to Sakura for her stubborn generosity. "... you win this round. But not the war."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mordred

And so they went to a roof. There was no really other option since Breeze wasn't too keen on walking that far, apparently. "You know, I think you're mistaken about something. I'm not a sorcerer. My abilities are not a magic, for starters."

Mordred started explaining the situation to Breeze, taking small step instead of bombarding her with revelations too fast. She'd show her the truth a bit later, after she explained some things first.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Anastasia

"Why sharing food would be weird?" Anastasia was quite confused. After all, guests dining together with the host was something unusual. "Don't worry, it's not something we bought from a shady halfling food vendor. We went to a restaurant and took a takeout."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

"Very well. Follow me." He said flatly, grabbing the girl's leg before tossing her to him like a potato. Then, he walked forward and pushed on a wall gently, revealing a hidden passage. He glanced back at the man, waiting for him.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Meti

"Nope!" Swords didn't really need trust, after all. Meti had learned that from all the different kinds of blades that she had touched. A blade was joined with men by inevitability and necessity. There need not be love or trust. As long as there was blood to be shed they would need each other.

"But as long as the sword and wielder have the same goal then they have something better than trust."

hunger

Erica

With a bounce in her step as she walked in Noel's wake the blue haired girl carried all of the groceries with one hand. She stopped by right at the door once the blonde had stopped to unlock it and with a bit of cheer asked, "Should these all in the kitchen or do you wish for me to sort them into the refrigerator as well?"

Noel Vermillion

Noel smiled at her uh, friend, and took them from her. "I'll deal with them, you go sit down. I'd have to be a pretty bad host to make you do all the work." Noel said, opening the door for her.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Neptune

The goddess sent him a short glare as he chuckled at the very real threat of a tiny demon appearing to ruin the day. Nevermind that though there were other things to do. "You got that right, ain't gonna be any trouble with me around to save the day. If only I had some nice pudding now, I could celebrate getting a new friend but it's not like it's just gonna conveniently fall from the sky or anything even I'm not that lucky."

Gadreel

"... pudding, you say? Perhaps, chocolate? Vanilla? A swirled hybrid of the two?" That much he could do to accommodate her. New friends were indeed something worthy of celebration. "Because while it will not conveniently fall out of the sky for your enjoyment, there is a conveniently nearby market from which we could purchase it."

Of course it could be something less common like rice pudding, in which case they would be quite out of fortune. Such a product was difficult to acquire in the Nexus, as were certain particular name brands.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

"It's clearly a mutt, Rider." Sakura said as she swallowed the last of her food and leaned back, comfortably resting her body as she prepared to digest her meal.

Eventually, after a bit more waving, the waiter came back over with their check. Sakura gave Ron the evil eye as she paid, warning him not to try anything funny and try to pay himself. She liked treating other people. It made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Ron

At first Ron frowned at the mutt comment, but slowly nodded to himself at the thought. Mixed breed dogs were just better than specialized purebred ones, overall. Oh sure a purebred hunting hound might be better at specific things, but it probably wouldn't be all that healthy in the long run. It might be deficient in other ways too.

So Ron took it as a compliment, and gave a dirty look to Sakura for her stubborn generosity. "... you win this round. But not the war."

Sakura Matou

Sakura smirked at him triumphantly. She didn't say any words as she handed the waiter her debit card, gloating at her victory, being the exact opposite of graceful. After she paid, she flashed a smile at Ron, and shook her head. "Don't worry about it. It's no big deal at all."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Shirou

Shirou nodded, continuing to play with the Pokemon as he did so. He couldn't really afford that now, but a few more jobs and he perhaps could. Although, he was sure Sakura would be happy with the cute little creature as he was, even if he couldn't fight alongside them just yet.

"OK, well, do you have a list of the options? My wife would surely want to look and see which one we'd want, when the time comes to evolve him", he responded, still petting the cute Pokemon.

Oka Kurosawa

"It's in the pamphlet. Keep it." Oka said to him, pulling out her phone and a card reader from her bag.

"Now, if you'd just like to pay for him, sir..." Oka said, maintaining her charming smile.