Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 43407 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

Vanguard looked forth at the spectacular clash of weapons. At this point, one could not dare lie such pretenses before this grand battle. To the mortal eye, this looked no different than a dance of lovers, two dragons intertwined with brilliant blows. As a display of skill, there was a glory to this symphony of weapons that shamed all theatrics ever imagined by mankind.

But to him, this was lukewarm. Of course, he was not blind. He could see better than anyone, the skillful techniques employed by the two warriors, even he could not deny that there was beauty and might that commanded respect in both. But it was of such banality, no different than a well made drawing of a child.

As impressive as it is, it is still nothing more than a shapely doodle. It cannot compare to a great monument, or a painting, or an epic. It is what it is, and for what it is, it is indeed beautiful. But all that is beautiful, especially because it is beautiful, eventually wilts and rots away. Perhaps not in the physical sense, but in a grander, more intimate scale.

To him, at the very least, what would had once a grand display was something he had seen over and over again. A broken record both shapely and elegant, but in the end it's nothing more than superficial garbage. The sound will always be the same.

There was a crack of metal echoing in the room, but something deeper overlapped with that singular sound. A voice, as calm as the river yet with crushing might as thunder.

"That's enough, both of you."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Julius

"Your husband should feel welcome to join our celebration. I will gladly meet him." Julius agreed with Paladin. It would be impolite to refuse Lady Emiya's request and he was curious as well what kind of man he was.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura

Sakura, now somewhat recovered from her earlier exertion, smiled back at the man.

"Yes, that would be nice", she said. "But would you mind if my husband joined us? I don't think he's busy right now."

Shirou

Shirou looked on with confusion as the Pokemon ran ahead before turning around and running back to him, wagging it's tail and crying out.

What does he want? Shirou thought as the Pokemon stood by his leg, seemingly waiting for something. Does he want to play?

Noticing a convinient stick lying around in the alleyway, Shirou picked it up and threw it in the direction of a nearby park, well away from any cars or other dangers, intending to follow after the Pokemon if it ran.

"Go on, boy!" he shouted, excitedly, wondering if he would follow.

Eevee

The pokemon was poised to intercept the stick, waiting to spring as soon as Shirou threw the stick. As soon as he did, the Eevee suddenly burst into the air, moving far faster than it normally would be able to, and grabbed the stick just as it began to fly over him. He nimbly landed on his feet and pranced over to Shirou, offering him back the stick, asking for more.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Shirou

Releasing the stick, Shirou looked towards the expected landing point, wondering if the Pokemon would indeed chase after it. But, to his surprise, the creature instead jumped unbelieveably fast, grabbing hold of the stick in mid-air and landing nimbly.

Wow! Shirou thought at the display, the creature having impressively reminded him that he was no normal pet.

As the Pokemon pranced back to him, Shirou watched with surprise, joy and delight, before bending down to retrieve the stick.

"Good boy!" he said, obviously impressed, giving the creature a quick but loving rub on the head as he did so.

Having seen the display, Shirou had a strong desire to test his new pet's abilities, as well as to hopefully entertain the creature. So, reinforcing his arm, he threw the stick as hard as he could on a slightly downwards trajectory, aiming so that it would pass over the creature's head and land in the direction of the park, still safely in sight.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

After being let go, Medaka followed Lorenzo to Shinobu, watching them square as she stood on the sidelines.  She glanced at Shinobu, still wondering why she was being so confrontational.  Still, she couldnt help but smile when she proposed a duel. She honesty expected something more sinister from Shinobu, considering her past record.  This sounded like a harmless and fun way to settle their differences.

Still smiling at the two, she placed her hands on her hips and puffed her chest out.  "Very well, then I shall be the judge of this competition!" she declared with a sparkle in her eyes.  Even if they declined her, she would still play the role.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 05:56:09 PM by yinsukin »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

Under other circumstances, she might have enjoyed the attention and the feeling of the other woman nestling up against her. Certainly, on some level, there was a certain attraction she felt towards the two, but with what Lucy had implied, even that was suspect at this point. Perhaps thankfully, William soon pulled her away, only to say something rather concerning, though nothing showed in her expression or her body language.

"Mm, that does sound fun," Emily said, letting some anticipation trickle into her voice, "But surely you can't expect me to simply go along without some idea of what you have in mind for me?"
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 07:39:54 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Methuselah

The dark god was rushing as fast as he could, when he suddenly heard Rafalia propose something brilliant.

"Then why didn't you say so!?" He turned his head to face her. Damn, he needed to get there, and fast...

They had ridden like the wind across the lands, carried by a moon white horse with stars as eyes. The position she had so uncouthly dragged him into was embarrassing, to say the least. Of all the things he'd have imagined, sitting on a girl's lap was simply too scandalous for even his imagination. But his resolve was burning, there was no other option.

But once he arrived before the building he was all to accustomed to living under, he realized that his resolve hadn't been the only thing that burned. He stared, along with the horse, his companion, and the dozens of horror struck people looking up at the fiery apartment.

If he had the biological abilities to do so, there would be nothing but cold sweat dripping down his face. His body trembled, his voice shook, but luckily they were far too behind to be noticed by the distracted crowd.

"Aah...alright, I see. I s-see, let's keep calm. Just keep cool and be logical about this, Methuselah. T-t-they say that s-some doctors can change people's f-faces. That's right, r-right? All I need to do is hide and change name... it's fine that way, right? Yes, r-right?"

Thedoctor

William

The dark mage stopped and turned towards Emily to answer her question, they weren't far from the castle now. But he supposed he could humour her for a moment. "Oh this and that, things that are fun and very enjoyable. The delights you happen upon there are beyond mere words. I gurantee that you will find yourself having a great time."

" So you say it isn't magic, well it seems my earlier prediction was correct then. Your messangers are proving to be rather useful, good job Lucy. In fact, seeing as you've taken such an interest in her, why don't you make out with her now."

Thedoctor

Neptune

"Of course, the heroine always knows the way! It's left here!" She boldly said as she lead straight into a narrow alley. "Oops, it should have been here, my pudding radar couldn't be wrong, that's impossible...." She turned to him, looking pretty upset at things going the way they were. "Hey Gaddy, maybe you could lead instead, it looks like I was kinda wrong..... teehee."
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 12:24:30 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

Thedoctor

Shinobu

Shinobu barely acknowledged Medaka with a tiny nod, her entire attention was zoned in on Lorenzo. She kept staring at him for a short moment before moving a few paces back to make some distance between her and the pirate as she answered his reply.

"That is fine by me. This will be an all out battle until the other person submits, are there any other conditions you wish to add?" Her voice was ripe with excitement as she spoke and even her fangs were visible. It was quite clear that she was looking forward to what was going to unfold.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

"Well it's not as if I needed an excuse, but I don't mind one." So she simply strode over to Emily and grabbed one of the redhead's hands. Then she turned the other girl to face her and said, "Let me show you just how much fun we can get up to."

Then she pressed her lips against Emily and pushed her tongue into her warm mouth. The Messengers strung her like a harp, everything about the kiss just clicked in ways that would satisfy and excite the redhead like no one else could. Her hands roamed just a bit too, moving across Emily's back and just barely caressing her rear.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Ron

"Well, I would wish you luck with that but I suspect you don't need it. With magic, and all." Ron smiled, and turned his attention momentarily to the balcony again. He was going to have to get used to that, he could tell. Then Sakura said something that would be absurd coming from anyone but a pregnant woman. "So soon? Well, I guess it couldn't hurt..."

Sakura Matou

Grumble!

As if to answer for her, her stomach suddenly let out a loud grumble, causing the girl to blush slightly in embarrassment. "Well, uh, let's get going then!" She said, suddenly standing up and almost gliding out of the apartment. Something about how she was moving would seem off to an obvserver.

Ron

Ron was a really good observer. It came with being a werewolf, especially since he'd focused on his wolf senses from the moment he'd gotten into the apartment. That way he could sniff out and listen for any discreet nastiness that even Sakura might have missed. You never know when some of the contractors around here were gonna cheat you...

That's why you hired long-time locals, preferably. They had ties to keep them honest.

But enough of that. Once they were in the elevator he had to ask. "Are you alright, Sakura?"

Sakura Matou

"Oh, uh, yeah. Yeah!" She said, suddenly dropping to the floor and walking normally. No way she was going to tell him she was actually just being super lazy and wasting prana by making herself levatate a bit. Rin would probably chew her out about how she shouldn't waste prana and other such nonsense. That doesn't matter when you have unlimited prana. She thought to herself, annoyed at the thought of her sister's miserness.

"Anyway, let's go!"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura

Sakura smiled.

"Thank you", she said, her eyes lighting up at the praise they were giving to her beloved husband. "You're absolutely right, by the way. He's a wonderful person, so kind, loving and heroic. H..."

Sakura stopped herself, knowing that this wasn't the time for gushing about Shirou. After all, they would soon be able to see how great he was for theirselves.

"Sorry...", she said. "I will call him and ask him to come, but I need to know where to tell him to go."

Sakura was clearly excited, glad that they would get the chance to meet her beloved husband.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo Remei

"Oho! That's pretty bold, missy. I like that!" He chuckled and put a hand on his hip, looking at his challenger straight in the eye. Aye, he liked her that one. She had a look, cute as a kitten yet fierce as a lion. He didn't really intend on losing, but either way this would be fun.

"Very well. I have only one condition. Your name. Unless, of course, you're fine with just princess."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Annabeth

The tanned cowgirl leaned into Gabriel's touch, little shivers racing along her back as he stroked her. All the same, she couldn't help a slight pout at his words.

"Hm, strange way of taking the initiative," the Hunter remarked, letting her arms slip away before slowly working the shirt off of him, one button at a time. As expected from what she'd felt earlier, there was a respectable level of toning here, Annabeth unable to help running her hands along his well-muscled chest and shoulders. Feeling a bit of anticipation, the cowgirl soon reached a hand further down, working the slacks off of him and letting them fall down his legs, the underwear following soon afterwards. What she could feel under that prompted a glance downwards, and what she saw prompted her eyes to widen a little, more than a little surprised.

"Got quite a bit to work with," she noted after a moment, her gaze moving back up to meet Gabe's while her fingers played along his length, "Question is if know how to use it well."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses