Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 32520 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo Remei

"Ah..." He rubbed the back of his head awkwardly, like he had just walked on a painful thorn. "I mean, yes and no? I've fallen on a troublesome master, but that doesn't make me some drone."

He bowed courteously, holding out a friendly hand. "My name is Lorenzo Remei, it's a pleasure." He paused for a moment, almost as if shy, before coughing and quickly catching his composure. "Erm, anyways, do you come here often? I was going to practice a few spells myself, but if you want I can lend you a hand. It's more enjoyable to train as a duo, don'tchathink?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Blackmore

"Heh, smart kid." He gave him a small pat on the back, but it almost made him fall on his knees. Whoops...

"Sorry about the mess by the way, but hey! At least you're all safe and sound." He kept that same grin before pointing back to Astarte with his thumb nonchalantly. "You ought to thank my pal over here for that little stunt. If he didn't smell trouble, you'd probably be a puddle right now. Heh heh heh..."

He took another puff of smoke and turned to his companion. "So, had your fill yet? I don't know if there are any more in here, so don't be shy."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

The redhead nodded along, feeling a mite uneasy for all of a moment, though she wasn't sure why. Perhaps it was how short the conversation had ended up being. Something to consider, perhaps, but first things first...

"Of course," Emily said with a small smile, moving back to the door and opening it before waiting for a break in the conversation, "Excuse me, Ellie, come on in. Would it be better if I waited outside?"

Admittedly, part of her was a bit uneasy at the prospect. Even if the man wasn't who she'd initially thought, the resemblance was still a little discomfiting.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Henry

The detective's eyebrows twisted with awkward unease at the sudden change that seemed to come over the woman the younger one called Sakura.

"Is something the matter?"

And though his reactions were aimed at her, under the facade all of his senses both mundane and occulted were honed against the girl who'd assumed such an effective guise and its abilities in mere moments. It was too well matched up to not be related, too on the clock to be a coincidence. The demon's unreadable mind was pumping and hissing with a cacophony of disturbed thoughts.

She was too sloppy, too awkward, too careless to be one of those mechanical messengers, but no human no matter how altered could possibly command such loud hyperphysical mechanisms. Inconsistent possibilities grinded against each other like ill-fitting pieces in his undetectable innards. But the fallen servitor could see now there was something in - past the surface of the girl, between layers of mirrors and smoke. There was a blurred scar of code within that seemed to hum like a muffled engine.

Revelation eluded him, but if he had some moments more of this confusion that looked to have settled on the room...
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 05:11:12 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

The mage caught up with them. It wasn't particularly challenging for her because it's not like they were running or something. Though it was clear that if they wished so, they could leave her in the dust. She wondered what they were talking about when they were down there. She guessed she would maybe get it from the context of their ongoing conversation, there was no need to pry.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Swims-With-Salmons

"I'm in the landscaping business and that's the services I want to offer. But I won't deny I use certain tricks of my other craft to supplement my aptitude in the field. I guess I could reveal the full picture to your employer, I'm confident she's not exactly a bystander when it comes to the arcane." The werewolf wanted to reveal part of her secrets to Miss Suzuko. Omitting the werewolf part. She committed herself fully to the code of her kind even if she didn't have as many duties as before to fulfill. So breaching the Veil was out of question. And then, Emily left the meeting room and told her it was her turn now.

"Alright, if you could wait outside, it would be lovely." The werewolf told Emily. She didn't think that Emily should know about her secrets. Even if she vaguely knew what they talked about in the meeting room thanks to her being unable to completely suppress her uncanny senses. Such was her life. She waited for Emily to step outside the meeting room.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Mitsuba

The Unchained cast a glance at the newcomer. She certainly didn't have any warm feelings towards the stranger, and this sword of his sounded like bad news. The way it looked was unnatural. Some kind of magical item. The man threathened them with their wrath if they stopped. Mitsuba was fully intent on putting down the monster, and it was in a way auspicious that the stranger pressured Medaka to fight on. That'd be beneficial to her.

"I was intent on finishing this from the beginning." Mitsuba declared, releasing her powers fully. Her other arm now sprouted a chainsword like blade from its right side, a tool to cut through cleanly through her foes. Her skin darkened to unnatural shade of black, her skin becoming as hard as tungsten. Sparks of electricity surrounded her like an aura. She fired some bolts of energy as an opening move at the blades that Costin hurled at Medaka. She'd move into the fray at the best possible moment, even if she was now harder than titanium.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

The redhead nodded to the brunette, stepping out and leaving the door open for her. It wasn't exactly surprising that Ellie had some abilities of her own, seeing as the supernatural was almost commonplace around here, even if it wasn't necessarily common to most of the denizens of this place.

The redhead now turned her attention to the skull-faced man, trying and suceeding in not looking too put off by the man.

"So how long have you been working for Suzuko," Emily said, trying to break the silence before it got awkward, "If you don't mind me asking."
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 02:47:27 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Thedoctor

Purple Heart

She suddenly found herelf scooped off of the ground and in a position she hadn't been in before. Gaddy had picked her up like a princess, this was so embarassing. She nevously waved the crowd goodbye and then looked up at her boyfriend. "I'm not used to this Gaddy, being the one carried around. It feels weird." She wasn't really complaining, she was just trying to voice this voice this new unfamiliar feeling she was having. It was hard.

"I think I like it."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Swims-With-Salmons

Alright, here was her chance to present herself properly. "Greetings, Miss Suzuko." She introduced herself again to the person with whom she wanted to strike a deal. "I've come here to offer my services as a landscaper." She presented a bunch of papers to Miss Suzuko which confirmed her qualifications. Of course it wasn't the full picture, but she would explain everything in due time.

Thedoctor

Jeanne

Sakura's attempt at apologizing were wholly inadequate and thus were promptly ignored by the Servant. The atmosphere in the room had changed however, it was far more tense now, like the people in the room were waiting for a bomb to go off. She moved away from the detective, what was truly going on here? She had missed the important part of this conversation and was simply left in the dark.

That's why she decided to make herself heard.

A surge of glittering light appeared in the middle of the room as her form was made visible to all the people present. "There's no need to unduly worry about her, she's merely had the realization that she's in for a scolding." The sudden appearance of an armored person might be alarming, if it wasn't for the fact she was suffering from a bad case of bed hair, which created an amusing contrast in her appearance.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
IRON=SAKURA

"Huh, really?" The purplehead made a funny face, sizing the other girl up as she did so. "That's very odd, what's her name?" SAKURA said with a shrug.

"Are you alone out here?" She asked with a bit of worry. She knew this city could be dangerous at night and wanted to help. It's what he'd always taught her after all.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 06:34:52 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Thedoctor

William

Giving him a warning, how nice of her. It was such a shame considering what was going to happen to her very soon. He almost felt guilty. The other male who was present was unnoteworthy and the last girl seemed to be a machine of some sort. So while the team of girls took care of the blades he went into action.

"The one who should be watching out..."

He disappeared from his position next to the blue haired girl. No not disappeared, the mage of darkness charged the girl who controlled blood with speed outstripping even her own and delivered a monstrous blow to her gut. "... Is you sweetie." Then without slowing down for even a breathe, he grabbed hold of her legs and swung her against Medaka with all the force of a car crash.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Butler

"A short while, miss." He answered, not missing a beat as he picked up the glass used by his previous conversational partner. This one did not seem to be on as much of an edge, yet there was some stiffness that her meeting with Suzuko appeared to have nothing about. "I have not been in the Nexus for long."

Butler made a one-armed curtsy. "Is there anything I can do for you while we wait? Perhaps serve a cold drink?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

"That would be nice," the redhead said after a moment's consideration, trying not to stare at the thinly glowing eye-socket, "It doesn't seem like this is your first time working as a butler. How long have you been doing this for?"

If anything, the slight air of stiffness was almost comforting in a way, evident of a degree of professionalism in the strange man that complemented his dignified manner.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh