Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24414 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Electricity filled Medaka's body, shorting out the light in her eyes.  However, it was only for a moment.  As she flung back, she dug her now bloody fingers into the ground, destroying the momentum that sent her flying back several feet.  As she rose to her feet, she noticed her legs were shaking.  Each step was heavy and unsure, but even then, she walked directly towards the man's fist.  The closer she got, the more steady her step became.  Eventually, her steps shook the vary earth they stood on, a fist clenched, ready to face the man.

"A striking punch," she answered softly.  She could feel her organ's recovering from the injuries already. " With a killing punch it is all over.  All the suffering, all the pain, gone in an instant.  A striking punch simply forces you to recover, to fear the next strike and to decide whether or not the fight is worth it."

There was no point in dodging the next attack, nor the words he spoke.  Instead, she held her hands out, ready to counter attack.  THere would be no point in dodging, no point in running.  He couldn't escape him anymore than she could escape her own destiny.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 06:42:13 PM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

The warrior looked at her with cold emptiness. He assumed the blow had been too much, that she turned delirious. He could never understand her, even now her answer rang as an utterly absurd rambling. In other words, insane.

In the blink of an eye, cold metal pierced her breast, sinking its jaws into her heart. There had been no punch in the first place, only the cold feeling of his axe breaching her ribcage. Oddly enough, the strike was almost gentle, it barely caused her to flinch, let alone move back like his previous strikes.

"No. The right answer is a weapon meant to save."

And with that, lightning coursed through her veins. In that moment her body had been decimated from within, torn by lightning. But it wouldn't kill her, not yet. Not as long as she was incomplete.

"I will accept it. Your sorrow, your rage, your will. Just as I have shouldered billions of my own blood, I will shoulder your burden as well. So don't worry, I will definitely save everyone." He told the child softly as removed the axe from her chest, allowing her to rest. Like this, it was over.

Now the main act could begin. He glanced back at the ice mage frigidly, as if to ask her what are you going to do now?

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Noire

"That's an interesting combination you have." Noire laughed. "And despite how shady that sounds, Lucy is a good friend, honest."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lance

Heh, he thought the girlie had a trick or two, but even he couldn't expect something like that. To think she'd be the one putting up a show for him, it almost made him chuckle a little. He might even have to thank her later.

"Wo-hooooooooo! That's right! Let's get this party on the road babe!" This time, he was the one taking his coat off, letting the rain wash the sweat off his bodicious body while the lights had him shine like a devil man. This was just downright sinful, he thought to himself while he grinned from ear to ear. Filled with passion, he roared his next song atop his lungs while his fangirls cheered under their wet t-shirts.

This was great, just great!

"This is great, just great." A formal looking woman sighed, surrounded by papers and having just read the last small pile she set it back on the table.

The look she was giving to the poor Lance, who was now sitting in the middle of the sterile white office, could only be described as chilling. "Hey, you sound upset. Come on it wasn't that bad, the fans loved it." He tried to assure her with a relaxed smile, but that only caused her to smile back like a demon from hell. He didn't like it when she smiled, it usually meant something really bad was about to happen and he wanted to have as little part of it as possible.

"Upset?" She cooed "Oh no, i'm not upset. I'm just absolutely livid. Do you have any idea what you've cost us?" With a sigh, the lady handed him a set of papers, which he looked through with lazy disinterest.

"Huh uh, public vandalism, destruction of propriety, illegal use of explosives, mass destruction, terrorism, sexual mis- Hey! What the hell!? There's no way even I'd go that far, tch. This is clearly some bad publicity stunt. Like hell I'd ever do something like that in the first place." He answered in outrage to the accusations, frowning all the way. "

As a man, I love and respect women. As far as i'm  concerned it didn't matter how old or ugly you were. All ladies are cute in their own way! I-"

"Sure sure. Sadly that doesn't matter very much. The charges are massive, and the one way you can get out of this is one piece is if you can pay compensation for the damages. Oh right, here they are." She handed him one final document, which took him a whole full second to read, two to process and three for his eyes to pop out of his skull. "What!? Fifty million! There's no way I can get that much. Come on, that building was busted to begin with! This is-"

"Entirely fair." She interrupted him with the sort of lashed tongue you'd only attribute to a devil. Yeah, a devil, she had to be one. Damn it, why did he have to take her deal. If only he didn't lose that damn drinking match. He crossed his arms and frowned, pouting like a kid who didn't get his way.

"If it came to me, I'd have you shot and hanged. But they won't do it. We all know you don't have the money, and we can't spare any. I guess it's lucky for you, but they want you to pay them back in a different way."

She handed him one more document, and told her to read it with a smile.

"...Huh."

The priestly rockstar sighed and stepped out of the building, his coat fluttering and his hat set on his head. Just as he was nonchalantly sighing, his boss tossed him a guitar case, which he caught absentmindedly.

"Hey, don't forget this. You've got a show to run." She told him, more formally than earlier and perhaps with a tinge of concern. Lance just smiled and raised his hand to wave at her without even turning back

"Yeah yeah." And with that, a handsome young man left to enter the fray.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 11:50:55 PM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
? ? ?

"FUUUUUUU-"

The scream of frustration was unfortunately cut short by the arrival of a faceful of concrete. "But you told me I could do whatever the fuck I wanted to."

"There is only so much foolhardy behaviour I can tolerate at once....." The blonde ignored her and got to his feet, the damage to his face was already healing. He was now looking straight at an imposing white marble building, The Central Bank. "So that's what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna rob the fucking bank so hard those morons won't ever see the back end of a bill again....." he smirked at the thought of his own marvelous plan, his genius truly had no limits. "You know, you should really stop running those lips of yours, You look and cute and all Lucy dear.... But then you have to open your damn mouth and it's all ruin- ack!"

This time he was brutally cut short by the fact there was hand in his chest. No not teaching his chest, inside his body, grasping his heart in a crushing grip.

"No you fucking listen Phenex."

"Ackkkddd...." The only resonse was a fresh serving of the red liquid of life, freshly gushing out of his mouth in copious amounts. It was utterly disgusting to behold yet there was a sort of perverse beauty to all of it, like it was all part of some warped painter's imagination.

"I don't care if you think you're hot stuff, being a rude self important prick and calling me names. Or even if you wank in the bathroom to your pathetic dreams of dominating me. But if you interrupt me one more time, I WILL END YOU."

« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 05:32:13 AM by Bern »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

Anastasia finished her preparations in case Vanguard wanted to strike her down. With the magical armor spell she shouldn't die immediately from an attack that would deal her a fatal injury and could be able to counterattack in one final stand. But still, there was one thing she could do. Try to use her ability to speak to try to buy time. She wasn't trained for this, but still, for sake of Medaka she'd give it a shot.

"She said that she has been on the losing side against you since the beginning. You could have finished her back then and can finish her off, but you still keep coming back to fight her. I'm partly responsible for her newly gained powers. Give our team extra time and you might see more progress." She ignored the man's ramble about saving billions and just gave her little speech. The humanity didn't need a savior. If they couldn't overcome threats through organized and joint effort without relying on a single entity, then maybe they weren't worth saving.

Her talk wasn't pleading. It was a calculated offer as Anastasia was also resigned to the possibility that she could die here and now. Hence she went through the effort to set up a potential trap even if it required a final sacrifice. But she was honestly moved by Medaka's care for her as a comrade, so an attempt at diplomacy first before more drastic actions, for her sake.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lance

"That's right, haven't you heard it's unmanly to start whining while sitting on a lady's lap?" A voice chuckled bitterly from above, and on that moment a rose petal brushed the lady's cheek. Then another fell by her feet, and another.

Petals dropped on the floor, coming from behind a silhouette standing over motorcycle over a building's rooftop, watching over the unfolding scene with a cocky grin. With a roaring rumble, the vehicle raced out of the roof like a magnificent stallion shining under the sun. The bike soared high up, only for the unknown knight to launch downwards towards the two and ready for action.

"Make way for the HERO!"
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 06:17:50 PM by francobull3 »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Prism

It was a pretty horrid situation really. At the very least she could keep from dirtying up the scene too much like this. "Anything other than that? Can you figure out who was here before? I want to get to the bottom of this right now."

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Raharu

Raharu smiled. "It's pronounced Franks," she said, putting as little emphasis on the hard K as possible, almost making it sound a little like a G. "And it's... pretty hard to explain, so I'll try to show you." Raharu rolls back the sleeve of her uniform, and then the sleeve of the clothes she was wearing underneath, revealing a layer of... something. It was red and thin, hugging Raharu's skin closely. Several golden stripes covered its length, in patterns akin to circuitry and veins, occasionally shifting to new positions along her arm. The stripes grew ever so slightly wider and thinner, akin to breathing, and the red underneath flashed with a very soft glow almost like a heartbeat.

Gwendolyn

Gwendolyn reformed into a normal human body from her earlier cloud of smoke after a pause, and she thoughtfully stared at the situation from a position next to Prism. "Hmmmm... if I had some time, I could try to scry the events that took place here. I'm pretty sure I have the materials at home... would you two mind if I went back for it really quickly?"
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

VergAvesta

• King of Humans
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Cara

"Ohhhhh... It looks cool!" She was pretty cheerful about it, her sparkling smile genuine, but her interest seemed to be somewhere else now. "Hey Levina, do you know if there are any big prisons close to here? I want to visit one."
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 02:43:07 AM by VergAvesta »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Sigurd

There was no need for words.  The old man simply nodded from above, giving her the ok and letting her know that he would stay at the scene until she returned.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

Vanguard shook his head, denying her proposal. Dissappointing, he had granted her a chance out of respect for her compatriot, and she would spoil it so. Very well.

"That won't do. Time is of the essence, I fear stalling any further will spoil the core. That is, unless you intend me to summon the Idealian tower with your own heart." For a second his eyes pierced the mage, as if trying to gauge a cattle's worth.

"No, you both simply won't do. Your abilities are far too lacking. But perhaps I may still find some alternative uses for your bodies. Ixquic, if you may..."

As soon as he gave the command, the pitch black blob grew from the ground as if it was a serpent crawling out of mud. Despite the fact its surroundings shouldn't allow such a feat it simply displaced them as if they were no denser than water. This ability was so much closer to someone Medaka once knew, but something was oh so terribly wrong about it. It opened its drooling maw, only for a simple orb to roll down on the ground.

"The fragment of your other side, the soul that you so foolishly sacrificed. That is what you seek, and that is why I wait in your path. Very well, let me grant your wish. Come on Kurokami, wake up. Your soul lies right within your grasp."
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 06:48:47 PM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
? ? ?

"Then claim your prize Hero!"

With a demonic roar she flung the blonde man at the interloper with great force, a fine reward for a hero indeed. But that was not the most gruesome event to be had, no that would be the thing currently pumping out blood in her hand.

It was a heart, desperately beating along to the tune of carnage, yet there were no veins to pump the liquid of life into anymore. This only lead to the disgusting sight of blood spurting out all over. Not that it bothered her, it was quite the opposite. It was snacking time after all.

And with that she took a bite from the still beating heart.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

The once proud woman fell on her knees, the butt of the weapon hitting the ground and keeping her chest hoisted in the air.  Her torso was at a 45 degree angle, her pupils wide as they stared at the weapon in shock.  Blood erupted from her lips, coating the weapon in her blood.  The pain was so overwhelming that it was actually hard to hear their conversation.  No, it wasn't just the pain of the blade in her chest.  It was her own weakness.

"You..." she mumbled, coughing up more blood.  "You think you can carry the weight of my soul?!"  She drew the energy from the leylines nearby, pooling all of it into an intense gravitational press.  It wasn't his weapon this time, it was his entire body.  The 235 pounds of man became 7,050.  She grabbed the weapon with both hands, yanking it out all at once with all of her strength.  Blood flies out of her chest, a single drop flying on the warrior's back.  Slowly but surely, she walked forward, her injuries healing themselves again.  The wound closed but the blood remained.

Then, something clicked.  The second her blurry eyes came into focus, she realized what that creature was.  "TOE!"

Medaka's hair flashed a crimson red, her fists clenching so hard she began to bleed.  Each step caused the ground to shake, helpless before her anger.  She gave him a glare so intense it would bring a hardened man to his knees instantly. 

"WHY?!  WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS NOW?! ANSWER ME!"

"

"

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
Nero
"Umu! I approve of your choice, Lady Olga! I shall dominate this electric chariot!"

With that, the empress marched forward in the general direction Olga had gazed at.