Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - October 21, 2015—June 23, 2016  (Read 41254 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakagami Kenzo

Kenzo raised an eyebrow, but ultimately came to the conclusion that that girl was definetely not hungry. After all, why would she say she wasn't hungry if her stomach rumbled as if she was hungry? That would be stupid! Still, she said she wasn't THAT hungry, which meant she was a little hungry! Obviously that meant he needed to cook more so he could satisfy her too! Man, after such a crappy day it was nice to have a bit of luck!

"Um, okay. You sure?" He asked in the most casually nonchalant way one could possibly ask something in the history of ever.

If she was a little hungry, he had to at least cook a little for her!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 05:19:06 PM by francobull3 »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Gintoki

Gintoki ignored Shinobu as Tenma's behavior caught his attention. In fact, if she wasn't so eccentric before he would normally not notice such a bland person, but her generic, automated behavior was in stark contrast to her past demeanour. Not that he knew her too well, but still, that was 180 degree turn. "Oi, ya look pale. Are ya sick or something?", he said, taking a seat.

Rikuyo

Without further ado, Rikuyo jumped into hot-springs. The water felt warm and rejuvenating. She felt like whatever energy she lost in that bout with the priest came back to her. "Amazing! It's as if I have never fought that shitty priest in first place!", she exclaimed in a wonder, amazed by the properties of the water. She could set up a training camp here, it was hard to find more perfect spot.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 09:53:08 PM by Kat »

The Man With All The Cute Boats

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
  • This is too lewd for me, Sir
    • View Profile
"Um, okay. You sure?" He asked in the most casually nonchalant way one could possibly ask something in the history of ever.
Fighting down an indomitable blush, Akatsuki looked at the food once more.

She didn't need it. But, it'd be nice to have!

Ah but she already said she didn't need it! A first class lady didn't go back on her words right after saying them! It was inelephant!

Suddenly an idea came to mind and struck so hard, she let out an audible "ah". She cleared her throat, crossed her arms and held her chin high, before speaking.

"O-of course, where are my manners? For a guest to refuse a host's offer of food is quite rude, yes! I apologize for this behavior, and gladly agree to your kind offer!"

She let out a satisfied huff afterwards, as if proud of both her words and the fact she didn't stutter, bite her tongue or make a single mistake.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakagami Kenzo

Kenzo grinned before giving the girl a friendly pat on the back. She was kinda fun to tease, he liked her already. Hell, he wasn't the type to be against company. So he grabbed a towel, the one towel in this whole place, and handed it to her.

"Don't apologize. Glad to have another eating buddy. You're not cold, are you? Name's Kenzo by the way."
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 06:19:17 PM by francobull3 »

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
"Don't apologize. Glad to have another eating buddy. You're not cold, are you? Name's Kenzo by the way."
She grabbed the towel, and doing so reminded her of how completely soaked she was. What a lifestyle, to be used to being wet for day-long stretches at a time. What a way to live! Oh, my buddha!

She patted down her face with the towel, the only spot that would not require her to remove clothing.

"No, i'm not cold! I am used to such things!" She said, putting a hand on her hip and one over her chest in pride. "I'm Akatsuki, name ship of the Akatsuki-class destroyer! Treat my like the fully-fledged lady that I am!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakagami Kenzo

Destroyer, huh?

How long had it been since he heard that name? 300, no, 400 years? Time sure flew fast. Kenzo's grin widened and revealed canine fangs. For a moment, he looked excited, almost feral. Bowing politely, he spoke with an honest, eager tone.

"It's a pleasure to meet you!"

Then, he picked up his big, manly red sword and rested it on his shoulder. Grinning, he tilted his head towards the pile of food behind him.

"I'm not done cooking yet. Want to watch? I'll show you around later if that's okay with you."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Urthemiel

The Old God was already growing weary of this little game. There had not been enough time for the boy to go through anything interesting and while his partner was interesting he was far from enough to captivate interest. She had better ways to spend her time than do something like this anyways. With that in mind her form shone and transformed into that of a rather beautiful bird with amber feathers. She didn't say so much as chirp before flying away. This had been very meaningless.

It took Urthemiel a little while later to return to the Bellitanus form and begin wandering the nearby area once more. However, her attention was quickly captivated by a blonde woman whose blood sang with a hint of dragon and had eyes similar to hers. Even with the less imperial look Bellitanus had the sheer regalness and beauty she retained made it hard to ignore her as she moved towards the woman.

She stopped a few feet before the draconic girl and stopped. Mirth was visible in her eyes and as she held out a hand she said, "You seem to be wandering alone. It's dangerous to be out here at this time of day regardless of the circumstances. One as noble as yourself should not have to meander about alone, and I find myself sorely lacking an agreeable partner."

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
"It's a pleasure to meet you!"
"I'm not done cooking yet. Want to watch? I'll show you around later if that's okay with you."
After flashing a Tenryuu-like smile, the kind she'd pop up before saying a lot of difficult words, he offered to stay and watch. A good offer, considering she didn't know her way around and she didn't want to be left alone. And this way, she could get the food right after it was done.

"Of course, I would love to watch!" She said enthusiastically, as she started staring at the man in the way only an impatient child could.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
She stopped a few feet before the draconic girl and stopped. Mirth was visible in her eyes and as she held out a hand she said, "You seem to be wandering alone. It's dangerous to be out here at this time of day regardless of the circumstances. One as noble as yourself should not have to meander about alone, and I find myself sorely lacking an agreeable partner."

Mordred

Mordred was on here way home, unaware of changes that happened, after all, these were only eyes. So far. She would need a mirror or other reflective surface to learn about her new look. She had a bad day or rather night, and just wanted to come home and take a nap, but then she was approached by a stranger.

The woman's beauty was peerless, if such word do justice. She would make Emily look plain in her presence. Honestly, such degree of attractiveness was unnerving. And her instincts told her there was something similar about them. Was she one of Gentry? If so, she would have to draw her spear against her. But her beauty was so captivating that she had to know first. She didn't want to commit a grave mistake in case she didn't turn out to be one of Them.

"W-who are you?" These were only words she managed to utter before she could collect herself and muster enough will to not get absorbed by the stranger's looks.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Urthemiel

A light laugh escaped Urthemiel's mouth and she seemed rather pleased. That she was able to utterly shatter any composure so easily still managed to stroke her ego quite a bit. "Oh, I suppose I have been rather rude. I am Bellitanus. Maiden and Architect of Beauty. But now that you have my name it is fitting for you to say yours in return, is it not?"

Thedoctor

Shinobu

Shinobu did think there was was something strange about Tenma when she came out from the toilet. She appeared to be robot like...wait what happened to her watch?. Maybe she dropped it, well it was of little concern to the blond vampire who was more focused on getting back at the man who had rejected her generous offer. After she paid for the donut she walked over to the table Gintoki was sitting at. She then promptly sat down on his lap facing him before raising the donut infront of his mouth. "Eat it, I offered you a donut so you will have one, do not think you can escape this".
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 10:53:19 PM by Thedoctor »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakagami Kenzo

Kenzo's face lit up like a christmas tree on fire in the middle of a strip club. Fire urned in his eyes, his soul was set ablaze! With this sword, he would carve his path to culinary victory!

"Yess!"

With blade in hand, he chopped his way trough carrots, cabbages and onions at once, shedding a manly tear at the same time. Then, she grabbed the pork meat and chopped it finely, ready to make some sausage. Then, dashing like the devil's wind, he opened the oven and pulled the fish and potatoes out, chopped a lemon and imbibed the beast of the sea with its bloody essence.

"Yo, you were at the sea before. Right?" He asked while performing his vigorous cooking session. He was like the perfect houseband and a superhero at the same time, except he really was neither.

Then, he put the pastry dough in the oven, topped with the mincemeat and the veggies. But not the cabbages.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 01:21:45 AM by francobull3 »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Urthemiel

A light laugh escaped Urthemiel's mouth and she seemed rather pleased. That she was able to utterly shatter any composure so easily still managed to stroke her ego quite a bit. "Oh, I suppose I have been rather rude. I am Bellitanus. Maiden and Architect of Beauty. But now that you have my name it is fitting for you to say yours in return, is it not?"

The woman's strange name and odd title only convinced Mordred furthermore she wasn't an ordinary person. But such naming convention wasn't unheard of among Others, so her proclaiming alarmed her. That was enough to help her overcome enchantment with this Bellitanus and muster up enough mental strength to behave more composed. Still, she couldn't deny she looked amazing, but judging books by cover could get her into trouble.

"I'm Mordred.", she introduced herself briefly. After all, she lost the knowledge of her true name. Introductions even to suspicious people couldn't harm her. "A Changeling of a Summer Court." she declared, looking with attention if the woman reacted to that in anyway.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Urthemiel

The mage's perfect face shifted into one of contemplation as she tried to think of anything that fit the term but considering this Mordred was no mage nothing she knew fit. The tone of her voice became apologetic and the barest tinge of painfully emulated shame barely darkened her cheeks. Even the confidence in her posture faltered and her held out hand drifted down. None could doubt the genuineness of her words.

"My deepest apologies, Mordred. I am unaware of what a 'Changeling' is or what the Summer Court means. If my words caused any discomfort or offense I am sorry."
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 12:52:06 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Mordred

It looks like this woman genuinely didn't recognize what Mordred was speaking about. And she looked legitimately confused. She threw out the hypothesis that Bellitanus could be one of Gentry *almost* out of the window. There could be still slight chance that she could be one, so Mordred's paranoia told. But there was enough room for doubt so she would give the woman a choice.

"No, it's not a problem. I doubt much people here know about my kind.", she smiled reassuringly. "Yeah, indeed I'm travelling alone, though I parted with a friend a while ago. She had an urgent business to take care of. I don't mind company, you have a point about this city being dangerous." And by keeping her company she would have chance to observe Bellitanus a bit further.