Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 28966 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Olgamally Animusphere

"I mean I know how to apologize fine, it's more that... doing it after a show like that is, you know..."

Olga fidgeted nervously.

"Super embarrassing."

The girl then sighed.

"It has to be done, though. I'll be right back. Can you continue setting up the defenses in the meantime?" The girl asked Grigori before she left.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
RED

"Ah!" The girl almost jumped in surprise. She was so busy looking for trees she totally forgot to check down. "Um, thanks." She smiled confidently before taking aim,cocking her arm back like a baseball pitcher and flung the stick away with all her smol human strength.

"Catch!"

Vanguard

Vanguard's eyes widened in shock, left completely and utterly speechless. "What?" Was all he could muster in a sheepish deadpan. She was bold to speak to him like this, for a second he couldn't believe what he had heard. 

For a jest, even this was quite unbelievable.

"Fuh, that is impossible, the fashion magazines would not have deceived me. There must be some sort of mistake, this is outrageous!"

Sakura Matou

Sakura was not holding her face in her hands. "Oh, man... Jeez." Was all that she was able to say in response to something as sad and pathetic as what she'd just heard. This was too much, even for her.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Grigori

She nodded. "Of course. I'll make sure to continue our work while you're off. Then one Olga was gone the older mage began to undress, leaving the robes and hat floating in the air as she slipped into her new bed. It was nice to remain under the covers like this.

Then from there she reached out, magic lashing into walls in a mad, chaotic display. Power barely restrained as she carved the largest and major runes into the building. For a moment she basked in her might before calming down, easing off of her slight high. Such loss in control was quite natural, really. It just needed to be contained to the right moments.

Hmm, perhaps she could do something fun at the same time? She already knew the spell. And she hadn't played with such a thing for a while. So while Olga went to make her apology Grigori split her attention between fixing up the building and creating a... helmet of sorts.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mitsu

Uhhh, a vampire feeding from a vampire, wasn't that a form of cannibalism. She honestly didn't know how to feel about it.

"Oh yeah, back then I agreed because I thought it would just spell trouble if you were left starving like that." This time she said something in truly honest manner. "Even if I was worried that the popculture could be true about how vampirism spread, I was okay with taking such risk. If that happened then, oh well, the blame would be on me."

Of course she wasn't worried about that, but she had to be consistent about her statements.

Thedoctor

Molly

A moan of satisfaction escaped her. She couldn't stop her body from it's reaction to the pleasure being given to her. Her wet pussy squeezed the invading finger, trying to draw it further and further in. So she could have the release she so desperately craved. But it didn't come. Instead he was content with rubbing her walls slowly, teasing her more and more and she didn't want to give in.

But her hips a will of their own and moved down, trying to push him in, deeper much much deeper. It didn't work too well as she couldn't really get any leverage.

Thedoctor

William

The dark mage suddenly withdrew and let go of her, not caring if whether or not she fell to the floor as a result of it. What she had said was laughable at best. It was so, so narrow minded. He moved away from her as he thought about how he should answer that. Part of him didn't even feel like dignifying it with a response.

That part of him was really small.

"You disappoint me. Such a nihilistic view is quite unhealthy. Nothing is inherently worthless. Worth as a concept is entirely inherent to each individual and their perception of the world. And for that matter, the world is only as unfair as you percieve it to be. With enough determination, you can change your world and achieve your dreams." His smug smile was entirely gone now.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Rafalia

Before her back met the ground, she caught herself with her hands and flipped through a silent headstand before jumping back to her feet. Rafalia shook her head, combing back her ivory locks with a stone-like smile. If William was disappointed, then she didn't even have the mirth to be mocking in response.

"You betray yourself by those words," she offered, gesturing soulessly to him. Vaguery to the point of uselessness, and debunking questions that were not raised. Looking only within for answers that should satisfy all. "Who are you trying to convince?"

Her covered hand set itself in a fist, then fell back to her side and she chuckled deeply. "But I know the measure of your want now. And I look forward to the fires it will ignite." And to see his own endure, or sputter.

"Now then, I should take care of this in earnest," the excrucian clapped her hands excitedly, just as the servants began to return with the dirt she asked for. "Perfect."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Thedoctor

William

He moved up behind her slowly but determined. It was quite clear now. What he was dealing with, from the eyes to the posture and to the values. This thing couldn't be called human. Looking forwards to fires he would ignite huh,  just so she could extinguish them most likely. He couldn't let this go on or it would come back and destroy him one day.

"Yes it's high time I take care of you in earnest, bringer of chaos." She may not be the enemy, but she might as well be if his suspicions proved correct.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Rafalia

Disinterested, she wrapped her fingers around a handful of dirt and allowed it to slip through her fingers. Rafalia hummed at the dust and walked to the shelves, to touch softly down the spine of an old book.

"You shouldn't," the excrucian retorted. "All I care here is to witness those who will rally against you. I wish to see if they will break against you, or you will end them first. And if you will surrender before you break."

Their eyes met again. "I have no need or desire to make chaos. Your prerogative alone will send waves through this city. I just want to watch the splashes, whatever the conclusion may be."

Her soul was prepared for destruction. Her blade was ready to tear free of this life those who would prove themselves. But for now, she did not hunger for action.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Medaka stuck her food into the microwave.  The smell of coconut milk and spices filled the air, creating an aroma of sweet umami.  The smell brought a blush to her face.

Turning back to Mitsu, she said, "Well, we have been around for a long time.  Shinobu has been around for at least a century."  Her tail waved back and forth before suddenly streigtining.  "Why would the blame be on you?"
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 12:20:48 AM by yinsukin »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Mitsu

"It's because I took a gamble when making this decision. If someone is taking a risk then the responsibility for consequences is on them. In such hypothetical situation if I became a vampire because I'd just bear it without blaming you." Mitsu answered seriously. Well, that would be a hypothetical situation if she were a human, but obviously she wouldn't tell reveal to that anyone just like that.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

That was a strange response, especially for an ordinary citizen.  Why would someone let themselves become a vampire so easily, just to satisfy a stranger, especially when that vampire is supposedly a blood sucking monster from old movies and folklore?

Medaka took out a knife and fork from a nearby drawer.  "That sure is a logical philosphy," she said, turning to Mitsu as she responded.  "However, I do wonder.  Why even bother taking the risk in the first place?  I might have been able to ask Ito for blood after all."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Olgamally

With the older woman's support Olga left her to her own devices, running towards where her servant and Rick were in a hurry. She wanted to get this over with as quickly as possible. As soon as she got there, she noticed Bruta and him seemed to be hugging and talking about her, causing her guilt to only get even bigger. She did her best to ignore it, and just began to speak, babbling out whatever was the first thing that she thought of while apologizing to him.

"I'm um, sorry for the way I was um, acting. You see, well, I was completely out of line. I shouldn't have been trying to bully you like that, it was childish. I got caught up in the heat of the moment so, sorry." She told Rick, a massive blush on her face from the embarrassment before she ran away again, not waiting for his reaction. Her tone, however, had been sincere.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Huang

"Oh, you need it?" The monk searched around for the salt and passed a container that included it to the oni.

"Hey, don't just sit in the corner like that. You got to learn, you know. If you apply yourself, your cooking will get better with enough instruction and observation." Well, he only could get better, it's not like his cooking could get worse.

Waka

"Thank you." It was pretty small. Waka would have to press the meat so the salt sank in rather than fall off when he turned it over. It wouldn't be enough if he didn't. So he did that. Soon enough he did flip it over to grill the other side, and put the thicker greens on top of it. To let the flavor sink down after crushing it some.

Waka did good cooking like this. There was more variety here than out in the forest.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
IRON=SAKURA

"Eeehhh, what does that mean? Are you thinking naughty things about my body right now?" Sakura said as she gently karate-chopped Breeze's head. She was quite aware of the irony of her complaint as she stood in the store wearing only this skimpy swimsuit. "Maybe you should try this one on instead. I kinda like the one I'm wearing right now, I don't think it'll break too fast. Seems well made."

Auspicious Breeze

"Uugh!" A light chop from Sakura was pretty strong! Good thing Breeze could take it, but she did have to rub at her head there for a moment. "I'm just saying! You're supposed to look good in swimsuits, right? That's what I heard anyway." She wasn't even really lying about it!

Then she let out a hum, considered it, and took the white swimsuit to try it on too. "Be right back!"

And then after a minute or two of fiddling with the ties, she came out with it on. It was pretty plain, but Breeze figured it would work out! Though did white really go with her tan...?