Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178829 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2565 on: September 22, 2018, 09:23:32 PM »
Steaven

A small smile formed on Steaven's face as he felt that fluffy tail warm him from above.  It was how he imagined cuddling with an animal would feel, no better.  The only way this level of comfort and safety could be described would be a large group of dogs all cuddling around him.  Slowly but surely, his eyes softened and his muscles relaxed, all his stressed released by a single sigh.

It was in this moment, a silence challenged only by Nanako's deep breath, that he truly felt at peace.  His mind began racing through the events of the day since he had met those three.

A heavy torrent of rain relentlessly struck the earth, blurring the world to the little boy standing alone at a bus stop.  He had wondered away from the mansion because he wanted to see what it would be like to take buses for once.  Locke's best stories always came from buses and they seemed a lot cooler than the limo that his mother and father rode around in.  They were so robust and powerful, with an engine that roared like a lion and popped like fireworks.

He checked a watch he stole borrowed from Jerald.  It had been a half hour.  He looked up at the sky.  It would probably be a while before it stopped raining.

"I want to go home...."

Steaven carefully reached out and rubbed her thigh.  It felt nice to be this close to someone, especially after reliving that day.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2566 on: September 23, 2018, 12:31:58 AM »
Thugs

"C'mon!  Lets go!  They aren't here!" The leader of the squad of thugs said.  Moving at his command, the remainder of the thugs gathered around him.  Then, the group ran farther down the road, searching the vicinity for a while before returning to Valentine.

The gang leader was now sitting at a table in front of the house, sipping a cup of tea.  "Well?"

"We couldn't find them ma'am!"

"Interesting.  You know, I think something happened to Jackie and Jill.  It should have been an easy job, taking down my husband but they haven't even texted me.  I wonder if these girls have anything to do with that...."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2567 on: September 23, 2018, 01:51:55 AM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl's nap was a quick one, and she wasn't exactly a heavy sleeper to begin with. Most of the time, anyway. Regardless, the boy's hand on her thigh didn't go unnoticed, Nanako mussing the boy's hair and patting him lightly with a bemused little smirk.

"Having fun down there?" the squirrel girl mused, "See? It isn't so bad, now is it?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2568 on: September 23, 2018, 02:21:26 AM »
Oryuu

Mhh, that was bad. Oryuu wasn't too sure exactly what was going on with the sky erupting with light but she was certain that it wasn't what she wanted to meet personally. But she was worried too. Her gaze narrowed, the world shifted, and pressing against the skin of the world was her Lair. Wherever the storm reached, she was sure her idiot little brother could slip through to safety as she cast the clouds and waters to center around the conflict.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2569 on: September 23, 2018, 02:34:11 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

"Oh, hello", Sakura said as she approached the gate to find a man standing next to it, presumably the guard. "Are you the gatekeeper? We're the new bodyguards, can you let us in, please?"

"I'm Sakura, by the way", she added, bowing politely, "and this is my husband, Shirou."

Shirou, too, gave a polite bow.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2570 on: September 23, 2018, 05:07:12 AM »
Liseth

The mass had devolved into weeping and melting figures, no longer capable of keeping themselves together. But it wasn't as if the officer had any sympathy. She shot the limbs holding Breeze before encasing the creature in a box of forcefields before tossing an odd looking grenade into an opening she made in the top. Both her and her creator watched dispassionately as the monster went up in flames. And then Breeze's phone began to ring at about the same time the smell of burning flesh began to permeate the area.

Auspicious Breeze

She took a step back, instinctively, as she got free! Her choker went into overdrive cleaning every last drop of that thing off her body in a faint golden glow, and Breeze shuddered in disgust. "That was... huh?"

Oh, right, the phone! She reached down and answered it. "H-Hello?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2571 on: September 23, 2018, 02:55:11 PM »
Locke

"Do I look like a damned gatekeeper to you?" Locke asked, folding his arms over his chest.  "No I'm Steaven's older brother.  I would say nice to meet you, but it feels weird talking to a corpse, let alone an outsider's corpse."

He said that, but truthfully, he didn't have to come here.  He was just sizing them up.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2572 on: September 23, 2018, 05:30:23 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

Their eyes narrowed at his comment, the meaning of his words a little worrying, especially to Sakura.

"What do you mean, 'corpse'?" Sakura asked. "We're still alive, and I intend for us to stay that way."

Whilst Sakura would do her best to protect Steaven, if it came down to it, she would put Shirou's survival before either her own or the kid's. She simply couldn't bear the thought of him dying.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2573 on: September 23, 2018, 07:40:44 PM »
Steaven

Why is no one coming?

The rain came down even harder than before.  Steaven's back was pelted with thick watery bullets.  Even so, the relentless stings didn't hurt him.  It was normal to him, being pelted by the unknown.  That was why he was out here after all.  They were keeping things from him.  He can't trust any of them, none of those stupid guys back at home.

Its not coming...

A dim light pierced through the misty fog.  It was a red orb radiating a crimson light that corrupted the rain around it.  Beneath the red orb stood a man in a black hooded robe shimmering ever so slightly in the rain, a sinister smile adorned on his middle aged face.  Steaven couldn't see his eyes, but he wasn't sure if it was because of the rain or the hood casting a shadow on them.

"You are sad.  Why aren't you crying?"

Steaven looked down at the ground in front of Nanako's thighs.  "Well its not terrible.... It feels nice."

There was a pause.  "But that doesn't mean you can just do whatever you want!"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2574 on: September 24, 2018, 12:02:12 AM »
Othinus

"Enough of this." Her fingers flashed out again and twin runes burned into existence. A boom of thunder was outraced by the streaks of serpentine lighting that slipped from her fingers. One darted towards Suerte and vaporized the bullet with blinding speed and intensity while the other arced towards Lily as the gale died down.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2575 on: September 24, 2018, 12:12:15 AM »
Thugs

"C'mon!  Lets go!  They aren't here!" The leader of the squad of thugs said.  Moving at his command, the remainder of the thugs gathered around him.  Then, the group ran farther down the road, searching the vicinity for a while before returning to Valentine.

The gang leader was now sitting at a table in front of the house, sipping a cup of tea.  "Well?"

"We couldn't find them ma'am!"

"Interesting.  You know, I think something happened to Jackie and Jill.  It should have been an easy job, taking down my husband but they haven't even texted me.  I wonder if these girls have anything to do with that...."

Tsumiko

Tsumiko, after having successfully laid her traps, returned to her senses. She smirked at Thea and chuckled. "Hehehe, I know where their leader is, now. And we can make our trap right now. Ohoho~" She laughed with an air of triumph, before she noticed she was lying down. On top of Thea. And her breasts were squished against Thea's.

"Ummmm..."
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 12:21:13 AM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2576 on: September 24, 2018, 12:22:00 AM »
Bartender

A gentle swig and the rustling of cups, that was the sweet choirs that accompanied this job.  While the drool on the counter was a little gross, there was something inherently comfortable in watching people come and go from his bar.  Besides, any job that allows a few drinks while working was a good one for him.  There were tables scattered around the building, groups of men and woman chatting and crafting embarrassing drinking stories.  It would be a pain in the ass at the end of the day, but right now it was alright.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2577 on: September 24, 2018, 12:32:12 AM »
̷̸̡̛̹̫̪̜̬̺̝͍̘̠͔̹̣̭̘̱̫̯͡͠ͅͅz̢̡҉̨͍̫̘̩̥͖̦̙̩̰̙̦̤̘̖̩͞?̷̹̘̥͉͚̭͢ͅl҉̦̠̯͙̙̝͍͙̦̯̳̲ͅo҉̶̨̟̱̲̰͚̹̻̳͙̰͈̲̲̠͠?̴̩̻̹͔̫͍̪̗͓͉̭̘̦͠?̛̝̗̪̠̭͖̩͎̤͔͉͈̰͉̬̪͚̫͉́͝͠e̵͟҉̴̥͇͙͎͙̩̲̣̠̤̞͕͙͖͍͎͜?̡̛̤͖̗̳̬̼ņ̥̞͈̟̺̬̬̣̘̟͕z̷͎̥̟̣͕̞̻̻̝̺̭̬̥̼̤̜̺̩̭͡?̶̢̀҉̺͎͙̩̝̩̺̝̗͍̝̗͍͈̳̹̗ó̶͍̟̼̩̱̱̬ͅͅl̕͏҉̝̪̖̜̟͖͝?҉͚̙͖       
                          You are worthless

What am I doing here?

Why is my body burning?                                         What am I?

Afraid.

Am I dying?                         Zekekekeekekekekekekekeke!

Afraindafraidafraidafraidafraid.

What is this?

Make it stop.                                                               Can't even protect

Stop what?                          Puppetpuppetpuppet

Cross Effects 5.0!
                 Ahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhhh~

Wait, why am I?
                      Find out next. on

Who am I?

Ezekiel

The haze that knocked him out was short lived in the literal blink of an eye. Despite showing no signs of life to begin with, despite the clash breaking him from the inside, despite the light burning him like charcoal on the outside... Ezekiel's single eye that managed to regenerate opened and glared at the two. A single golden marble, if eyes were the window to one's soul then this had nothing to do with the dark abyss that seared through them a while ago. But the moment one could even register the eye that opened, his body was already moving like a rocket, propelled by dark magic and flames beyond the speed from earlier. While the two were distracted, he used more than 100% of his power if he needed to. He'd escape, he wouldn't die, he didn't want to die. He was scared, terrified of it.

Because he was born into this world.

The children of the night

Before it could answer to her call with force, a bright light flashed behind him, which surprised him fairly to say the list. Did he fail? Regrettable... But understandable. He shouldn't have expected so much from a stand in.

"I would love to stay and chit chat, but let us save the formalities for another time." A ball of energy with a strange, almost alien  writing appeared in the palm of his hands.  It would keep him from interfering for a while, but he'd find another vessel soon enough. This one about reached its limit anyways.
The second world's merry ending.
"Ultima."

This light was nothing more than a devastating attack, a release of pure energy so bright it disintegrated whatever it touched. Buildings, people, they all crumbled away in a radius wide enough to be noticeable from overhead. Dragged down to sleep, peacefully, only the purest of wills and the earnest desire to live could avert this light's effects. Even his body couldn't last. But could she? Could she deliver one blow to his now bare soul, and deal enough damage to secure a future for all those around her?

Ivanna

Ivanna twitched and blasted forward as he opened his eyes, dozens of beams shooting forward towards his body. "Just die already!" She cried out, and after a pang in her head, she aimed her arm upwards as she began to chant. "BURN! Hallowed Winter's Beam!" she pointed her scepter towards him, an enormous beam of light hurtling towards his body, as if to embrace his fallen soul.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 12:36:48 AM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2578 on: September 24, 2018, 12:39:23 AM »
Tsumiko

Tsumiko, after having successfully laid her traps, returned to her senses. She smirked at Thea and chuckled. "Hehehe, I know where their leader is, now. And we can make our trap right now. Ohoho~" She laughed with an air of triumph, before she noticed she was lying down. On top of Thea. And her breasts were squished against Thea's.

"Ummmm..."

Thea

The empress grinned at Tsumiko's enthusiasm, and her embarrassment. "Do tell me more about this trap, Tsu-mi-ko~." She made no effort to make her partner get off of her, or even to squirm away. No, she wanted to see where the tripartite girl would go with this. It was so interesting not being able to read her thoughts in a situation like this!

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2579 on: September 24, 2018, 12:52:13 AM »
Locke

"I mean you aren't the first body guards to sign up for this," he said, shooting back the sharpest dagger eyes.  "If you can't handle Steaven, or your way around the battle field, you'll end up dead.  Its one thing to fight monsters, its another to take care of a needy teenager while doing the same task.  If you fail to connect with him, you'll just be the same as those other guards."