Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178410 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3345 on: November 19, 2018, 11:38:04 PM »
Suerte

The blond's head shot up off her lap.  "W-wait.  What!  But you.... and I.... I mean I... when you used your magic to.....  I mean I knew you had former lovers but...."  Suerte's head tilted twisted back and forth, before slamming back on her legs.  "See!  This is what I mean.  I don't understand anything anymore!  What in tarnation even is sex!?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3346 on: November 19, 2018, 11:41:03 PM »
Suerte

The blond's head shot up off her lap.  "W-wait.  What!  But you.... and I.... I mean I... when you used your magic to.....  I mean I knew you had former lovers but...."  Suerte's head tilted twisted back and forth, before slamming back on her legs.  "See!  This is what I mean.  I don't understand anything anymore!  What in tarnation even is sex!?"

Vanilla

"Hoho? Do you need the birds and the bees talk, Suerte~" Her tail swished around, poking her nose.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3347 on: November 19, 2018, 11:49:46 PM »
Bartenders

The male bartender stepped back, the tension breaking through the divide created by the counter.  "I-i'm sorry.  I just wanted the issue to go under the rug.  Please... buying a milkshake is one thing, but purchasing blood from a hospital?  I can't do that!"

Perhaps it was a rare moment of courage.  Perhaps she had just been pushed so far into the corner that it circled back into bravery.  Perhaps at that moment, the female bartender decided she no longer could rely on her male counterpart, but in that moment, the girl behind the counter turned into a woman, leaping up and standing on the counter, much to the confusion of the male bartender, who stared wide-eyed and confused.  She squatted down and grabbed a empty glass cup and placed it at her feet.  Then, she took a fork and pierced the skin on her arm.  Tears formed in her eyes as she tried to fight through the pain, while water trickled down from her arm into the glass cup.

"There is your blood ma'am," she squeeled.  "Now please enjoy the atmosphere!"

But the atmosphere was no longer that of a bar.  Eyes locked onto them from all corners of the room, wondering what the ruckus was.  What they saw was a woman with tears in her eyes, bleeding into a cup.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3348 on: November 19, 2018, 11:53:23 PM »
Steaven

Steaven stared up at Sakura with something sort of resembling a smile.  The light reflected in his eyes gave them a natural glint of happiness and there was a natural glow to his skin.  "Yeah sounds good."

With that, he opened the contacts and pressed call on their number.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3349 on: November 20, 2018, 12:27:51 AM »
Lucy

The moment was brief but magical, it lasted an eternity yet was over in a single breath. Despite that it was enouh to make her excited, and no it wasn't his frisky hands or his tongue play, it was something completely different behind it. Her eyes lit up like stars as she scampered closer to examine him with unprecedented awe.

"Wow, can you control it? You didn't tell me what you were, you bad bad wolfie..." She pinched his skin and she leaned closer, close enough to examine his body like it was a toy. "You're much stronger than you look huh, that skin change was so interesting....."

"So was the log in your pants a product of that or are you just that naturally gifted?" She looked up at him and licked her lips as she asked the outrageous question.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3350 on: November 20, 2018, 01:34:16 AM »
Locke

Locke turned away immediately.  The bulge faded along with his confidence.  "I can.... usually," he said, growling a little bit.  "I gained access to the transformation during puberty.  It is a transformation that is achieved by primal feelings like anger and... lust.  It enhances my muscles and yeah... down there."

She wasn't supposed to see that.

He looked down at that predatory grin and his urges returned, but this time, the only thing that rose was the thing between his legs.  Unfortunately, it was a little smaller than before, a perfectly average size.  "Just... can you keep that to yourself?  It won't go well it gets out I am a werewolf.  C'mon, let's go inside and get Steaven."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3351 on: November 20, 2018, 01:40:17 AM »
Suerte

Suerte sat up on the couch next to Vanilla, grabbed her bra strings and shook her body, slamming her head into her own tits repeatedly.  "Don't mess with me!  I felt it when I... you know... PENETRATED you!"

She stopped and shot Vanilla a glare.  "Did you lie to me about that just to turn me on?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3352 on: November 20, 2018, 02:05:29 AM »
Lucy

She nodded enthusiastically, not a shred of fear or condemnation to be found here. "That's cool, like really cool being so fluffy and all. But I'd like to see later just how big you can get~"  But then like a light was switched, she grabbed hold of his arm and pulled him towards the house with undeniable force.

"But you gotta be brave, gotta solve the mystery, gotta save the day~" For some reason the magical girl was singing something with her sweet sweet voice, skipping ahead of his with a real bounce to her step.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3353 on: November 20, 2018, 02:44:39 AM »
Locke

Locke just stared at her through her entire speech, dumbfounded.  Sure, some women found it hot, but they always treated him differently afterward.  It made sense too.  Behind the mask of higher class, they were monsters.

Locke blinked as he was pulled forward, taking note of the strange amount of strength in her arm.  Was she stronger than him, even with the transformation?  "Hey, hey, hey slow down.  If the cameras see you snooping around the count will make me kick you out."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3354 on: November 20, 2018, 03:40:33 AM »
Lucy

"Oh you mean like this camera?"

Lucy was already way past that, infact she was standing right infront of one of said cameras; and she was smiling and waving into it. "If he tries to kick me out I'll just kick him out, a flawless strategy and complete victory muahahahaha...." The magical girl begun laughing like a saturday morning cartoon villain who had just revelaed her evil plot.

"He will rue the day he made an enemy out of Lucy the Mighty!"

« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 04:08:27 AM by Bern »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3355 on: November 20, 2018, 04:07:20 AM »
Locke

Locke's eyes turned white.  "You did not just take out the camera!  When did you even do that?"

Oh jeeze... she's acting like a Saturday morning cartoon villain.  The guards might come down to check out the broken camera.

He grabbed hold of her arm and dragged her upstairs.  "Can you try to be a little more subtle?!" he yelled at the top of the stairs.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3356 on: November 20, 2018, 04:28:49 AM »
Lucy

Lucy came to a halt as they reached the top of the stairs she blinked once then twice. "Subtle? Subtle isn't a word in my dicktionary! Dicktionary huh... there's a dick in dicktionary. Stop being such a dick and make me have these pointless revelations. I'm loud and bombastic and you can't change a thing sweetie, well you're free to try. Actually I'd love to see you try."

Then he suddenly found himself pushed between the wall and her, held in place by her iron grip. "Woof." The sound she made could only have been a challenge.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3357 on: November 20, 2018, 04:47:05 AM »
Locke

Throughout her entire speech, there was a single thought that came to mind.  I think this was a bad idea....

Before he knew it, he was pinned against the wall from her iron grip, the bulge from before returning in full force.  "So we are doing this now huh?" he asked, closing his eyes.  With a deep breath, he gave in to his primal desires.  His eyes shot open, revealing those predatory eyes.  His muscles grew in his shirt, growing slightly larger and much denser.  This time, hair grew around his arms, while his bulge grew even bigger within his pants.  A tail ripped through the back of his pants and coiled around his waist.  With his newfound strength, he attempted to brute force her grip, pushing her to the ground.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3358 on: November 20, 2018, 01:54:26 PM »
Suerte

Suerte sat up on the couch next to Vanilla, grabbed her bra strings and shook her body, slamming her head into her own tits repeatedly.  "Don't mess with me!  I felt it when I... you know... PENETRATED you!"

She stopped and shot Vanilla a glare.  "Did you lie to me about that just to turn me on?"

Vanilla

Vanilla gave Suerte a funny look. "Oh Suerte~" She giggled at the girl, grabbing her in a hug and shoving her head into her breasts. "I can regrow it, silly. Did you really think I was a virgin? Plenty of men are into cherry popping!"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3359 on: November 20, 2018, 02:29:36 PM »
Suerte

Suerte dug her head as far into Vanilla's chest as possible, hiding the red in her face.  "I'm not a man...  I mean I had a dick at the time... so does that...no right?"  Her words were muffled by Vanilla's breasts.  "Damn it!  Thats another thing I don't understand!"

« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 02:30:14 PM by yinsukin »