Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 180549 times)

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3450 on: November 28, 2018, 03:58:48 AM »
Yusho

His dogged abrasiveness aside, the dragon-blooded still had the decency to look embarassed at her insistence on the subject. Force a man to listen or make him throw himself under a yeddim, but she could definitely be as quirky as the best of nobility. It frustrated Yusho. He couldn't know how trustworthy this whim was, but second-guessing everyone's words, and third-guessing, that would leave you tangling your own feet all the time as you walked.

"Ahh, you know..." He made a noncommittal gesture as he spoke. "Nothing but respect for the honesty, but isn't it a little early to be discussing that? If you were to get married and consider children, wouldn't you rather take the time to know your partner, and learn you can rely on him? We've hardly been acquainted for a day, and from what you told me, I'm not leaving anytime soon."

He crossed his arms, hiding his hands under the overlapping sleeves.

"I want to know more to answer your dignity in kind, at least," he said. "So what about this First you mentioned?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3451 on: November 28, 2018, 05:26:32 PM »
Valerie

She raised an eyebrow at him but then she fiured it made sense for him not to know who that was. "The Chief of the First District, the most respected of all the Lords, and the de facto leader of the Council. I am not at liberty to divulge any more details in public but know that I cannot bring an outsider with me unnanounced to the Sanctum. For that matter, you should strive to draw as little attention to yourself as possible since I have not gotten you properly registered yet."

"That reminds me...." She retrieved what appeared to be a stack of bills. "I did not give you any money before and I am sorry for that I had not anticipated for us to be seperated so soon. Take these, your old currency will likely not work here." Valerie then turned to leave. "I shall take my leave now but I will be back at the castle in a few hours."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3452 on: November 28, 2018, 08:32:52 PM »
A-701

"No. Nah. Nope. Not yet. Maybe. Maaaaybe. Negative. Not even close." He kept driving recklessly, somehow hearing her questions despite the deafening music, the literally deafening music at that. Bouncing up and down, left and right, goin' down the highway like a couple of renegades. Yeah, renegades. That was the word. Cause they were like, totally badass right now.

"OH SHIT!!"

He got distracted, thinking of how cool he was, and spaced out for a second, only to realize he was rushing towards an old wheel-chair bound grandmother at an intersection. What the hell, why did she have to distract him at a time like this!? He stomped on the brakes in panic, as hard as he could-

And shattered them. Now the car couldn't stop. Meanwhile, the grandmother kept going forward at a snail's pace, oblivious to her imminent doom.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3453 on: November 28, 2018, 09:23:26 PM »
Vanny

"Nah. I'm sleepy." And so, he ditched her, bleeding a little all over but otherwise not that bad. He still had his legs and arms attached, this was a good day. And he was seriously exhausted...

He wanted to get over to that couch, but he turned out just falling asleep on the spot, still standing and snoring like a statue.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3454 on: November 29, 2018, 02:11:50 AM »
Suerte

As Vanilla's fingers plunged inside of her, she finally collapsed under the weight of her pleasure, doubling over and letting out a gasp.  She felt her breasts pushing on her back as she placed her hands on the ground to catch her body.  At this point, she was sticking her ass in the air, making it easier for Vanilla.

"G-good.  I was worried you wouldn't be satisfied with me," she mumbled, staring back at Vanilla.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 01:25:08 AM by yinsukin »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3455 on: November 29, 2018, 02:27:09 AM »
Steaven

"Wait wh-"

The embarassed teen stumbled into the body that was suddenly in front of him.  The next few seconds were a blur to him, but when they stopped moving, the first thing he noticed was a familar squishy feeling in his hand.  A firm pillowy substance filled his hands, and he stared at the girl with a look of absolute terror in his eyes.  Then, he looked at Locke.

"Oh god I-" he said, his thick head poking her legs.

"Its ok," Locke said, holding his hands in the air as if he were giving up.  "I'm not mad....I think."

Steaven gave her breasts a sqeeze.

"No, ok I'm a little mad.  Can you get off of her?"

The smallest semblance of dark magic radiated from Steaven's body, supressed by the boy's will.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 02:28:48 AM by yinsukin »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3456 on: November 29, 2018, 02:34:40 AM »
Betty

Betty watched silently as Vanny walked into the room, still unwilling to notice her.  He looked really beat up as if he had walked off a battlefield.  She began poking his metal leg with her finger, looking up to see if he would respond.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 02:41:45 AM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3457 on: November 29, 2018, 02:43:13 AM »
Vanny

"Zzzzz....Zzz..."

"Zzz..."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3458 on: November 29, 2018, 05:12:23 AM »
Lucy

And so the devious Angel fell on her back with the boy she had come for on top of her his greedy hands already making short work of claiming her heavenly bounty. Of course, those mounds of flesh were just as delihtful as the fluffiest of clouds, his hand would sink in perfectly, leaving not a shred of doubt of what he had gotten his hands on.

Her legs moved subconciously from the touch but she didn't push him away. No, one of her hands reached for his head with a serene determination only to land on top of it gently; as she begun patting it affectionately.

"You're even more hands on than Locke. I'm Magical Lucy and I have come here to help you~" She said with sparkling eyes, yes her eyes were sparkling like she was in a freaking anime.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3459 on: November 29, 2018, 06:01:42 AM »
Lily

"Wow, you are truly hopeless"

That was all the commentary she could care to give, it was almost impressive how hard he'd manage to screw up. Firstly, driving faster than he could handle, and secondly, breaking the breaks with his lame ass broken reactions. He couldn't even handle one obnoxious passenger without losing his shit.

That just meant she had to intervene now, what a pain.

Lily leapt through the windshield as the annoying music blared out, making it all look like one bad action scene from a blockbuster super hero movie, one starring dark edgy protagonist. The kind that was getting pretty popular these days. Anyways, she passed by the front of the car easily and grabbed it the moment she hit the ground, and swung the car high up in the air with its momentum and then....

Nothing.

The awful crash never occured, the car was perfectly suspended in mid air, this girl had completely stopped a speeding car before a dreadful accident could happen. But that wasn't the end of the story, no, she begun running while still holding the car atop her head. Not only was she actually making good ground, she was passing by other cars easily and before long she even exceeded the speed that the car had previously been going at. All while still carrying it.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3460 on: November 29, 2018, 08:48:08 PM »
Betty

Betty stared up at the knight.  "A-are you asleep?  You can't be asleep!  You're standing up!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3461 on: November 29, 2018, 08:55:20 PM »
Amanda

"He's clearly faking it cause he feels his pride was wounded." The mage exited from the kitchen and responded to the little girl's question with a slight bit of humor. "See...." She walked over to the metal giant and whacked him over the back, expecting him to fall over on his face. "Something as small as this can't possibly trouble our brave knight!"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3462 on: November 29, 2018, 08:56:44 PM »
Steaven

Oh... so I can touch it?  Why?  Aren't they dating? he thought, feeling the dark desires growing within himself.  If he let them out, he might turn into a werewolf.  But last time he tried to resist them, it didn't turn out too weel.  If she was going to let him do what he wanted then....

He slapped her breast, watching it jiggle as he gave her a little sting.  "I don't need any help!"

"Steaven what the hell!" Locke yelled, his teeth growing into fangs.  "You can't hit her like that!  She's actually trying to help you!"

Steaven was not paying attention to Locke.  Instead, he was staring at her top or the skin under it.  Blood trickled down from his nose and onto her belly.  "Are....L-locke did you?  H-her bra."

"What are you...?  Oh wow she really is into a lot of things...  Steaven get off of her!  She is here to make sure the thing with the Shaman is really over."
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 09:09:12 PM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3463 on: November 29, 2018, 10:01:09 PM »
Lucy

Ploink.

She flicked his forehead lightly, not hard enough to actually hurt him but in a playful way. "No you silly silly boy. Locke didn't take it off cause I wasn't wearing one in the first place! It constrains them way too much, plus my fans would be sad if they didn't bounce~ Oh and Locke will you go more easy, seriously, he's just being curious."

That dark energy caught her attention too, it looked like Steaven was trying to surpress, but that worked completely contrary to her wishes. So she'd have to see how much was needed for the kid to snap.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3464 on: November 29, 2018, 11:22:18 PM »
Steaven and Locke

That wasn't the issue.  Steaven's clothes were ripped after that incident with the Shaman, meaning he had just awakened his werewolf transformation at the very least.  If he was anything like Locke, he probably wouldn't be able to control it just yet.  It would be an issue if he entered his beast form right now.

"Steaven," he whispered rushing up to the teen and pulling him off of her with one hand.  He walked him across the room before continuing.  "You just became a werewolf right?  You need to learn to control it before doing stuff like this!"

Steaven looked away.  He wasn't sure how to deal with this.  The Shaman seems to be controlled from following his instincts....probably, while the werewolf grows stronger from giving into your instincts.  "Yeah... but..."

"But what?" Steaven asked.