Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178816 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4050 on: January 25, 2019, 04:54:42 PM »
Lucy

"Oh really I can't look?....." She giggled again, he was quite the comedian, you shouldn't speak of things you have no control over.. "And who's going to stop me? Surely not you~ That would be quite fun tho... How about I just take look~"

She opened it and blurred through its pages faster than any human could ever hope to keep up. "Ohohoho.... interesting...." She shut it close whit a dramatic thud and gave it back to him. "Steaven, I want you to take a seat, and add me to the list."
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 08:54:35 PM by Bern »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4051 on: January 25, 2019, 07:40:03 PM »
Nanako

Nanako's eyes widened with Justice's response, her face lighting up with a slight blush as her ears shot up and her tail swished even faster. Usually, what she'd just said was met with awkward silence or disdain. Being praised like this was...embarassing, aside from the mild heat stirring in her face.

"Ah, I, thanks," Nanako said, glancing away for a moment before looking back at offered hand curiously and taking it, "Sure, a ride would be nice, but, ah, I don't rally know where we can find a fighting ring."
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 01:13:48 AM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4052 on: January 26, 2019, 01:43:03 AM »
Ezekiel

The vessel sat nonchalantly over the roof of a church and yawned. Nothing but the night sky surrounded him, while birds as black as the sky swam in the darkness, their eyes fiery like the stars. And surrounded by stars, the dragon host yawned. He was bored.

"Is this how you felt too, father?"

He ate a serving of cake upside down, bemoaning the lack of music. Weddings shouldn't be so quiet. Actually, it wasn't just him who was upside down, but the entire church. Meanwhile, the patios, the gardens, the flowers, the trees, everything was just being dragged aimlessly by the shadows. Everything was drowned in that sea of darkness.

By all means, fighting that girl should've been the end of it. He should have died. He couldn't even remember how many times this body and soul should've fallen in darkness and vanished. And yet, like a ship, he just wouldn't sink. Every time he thought he could draw his last breath, he'd resurface. The void in its heart wouldn't let him.

So he returned. But his body had been incomplete. The burns, the pain, it was as if it were yesterday. Actually, was it yesterday? Time had lost meaning so long ago, since he had been trapped in that dark place, he lost the count of the days, the hours, the minutes...

So he ate. He ate, and ate, and ate, and ate until he vomited it out of his guts and ate it all again. It tasted like regret, but he ate it with joy anyways.  He didn't mind eating. But the silence was drilling his brains more than any sound. He couldn't stand it. He couldn't stand the voices at the back of his head. But as he ate, the pain lessened, and his wounds mostly recovered. And the voices were drowned away by the sweet liquors of life. He felt his power coming back, and it felt good.

And he also felt something else come back. His lost memories, not those of the vessel, but knowledge of something long forgotten. That false monarch... the one who dealt the killing blow on the other him... Heh, she miscalculated. That final blow had split the vessel from the dragon momentarily, but she missed her mark. Now, the balance was uneven, and the memories of the ancient sin were starting to flood back. So that was his mission... he understood a little better the source of his hunger. But it was too cruel. Did he really have to suffer for so many years for a mistake he couldn't even remember?

Just how far had his father's madness come? It was almost comical.

He sighed, and flipped upwards, or rather downwards, and landed on his feet on what must've been the ground. It was hard to tell, since the whole church had long since been swallowed by darkness, and he was the last living thing other than his jeweled children floating freely around him. His little birds of darkness.

Three statues surrounded the floor under the church, or rather the scattered bits and pieces. The grail's lion, the playful goddess, and the fae of the spring laid broken around the ground, and he just walked past their fragmented remnants.Until the tides of darkness swallowed them like the sea, and nothing remained. Not even the darkness.

"Well, until next time."

And thus, the vessel left to follow his whims, guided by dark wings wherever they may take.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4053 on: January 26, 2019, 04:16:20 AM »
Saku

Aggron roared in annoyance at Sylveon when the beam hit her. It plinked off her armour without causing much of an issue, but regardless, she found herself flying through the air.

"Shit. It can do that?" Sakura's expression had turned ugly. Redirecting attacks, now that was just cheating! She ground her teeth in annoyance and clicked her tongue. "Maybe we should try focusing one?" She asked Dahlia. "The stag seems difficult."

Hydro pump. Full power. Fire on my command. She ordered Milotic silently.

The eel silently nodded. She knew Sakura was right, trusted her. She trusted her with her very life.

Sylveon, moonbeam the boar.

The pokemon nodded, before a bright light glowed above his head once more, releasing its fury upon the boar that had so rudely thrown Aggron. A brilliant white beam soared forth, hurtling towards its target with the vengeful force of destruction.

Aggron, as soon as you land, use dig. Tunnel underneath the stag and try to pull it down with you.

Dahlia

"Tch...!" She turned to Sakura and frowned, nodding. "Yeah, let's see if we can focus down the stag. It can't block everything, and I can get close enough to give it less chance."

Dahlia charged in with a knife in one hand and her gun in the other, angling to get close while keeping out of any firing arcs Sakura's monsters wanted to take advantage of. She tried to get as close as possible and let out a point blank shot!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 04:21:47 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4054 on: January 26, 2019, 05:49:34 AM »
Suerte and pervert man

"Ack!"  The big man flailed helplessly in the smaller albino woman's arms.  The eyes that were staring at her quickly returned what they were doing, immediately shaken  "Al-alright, fine fine.  Just chill out!"

Suerte tapped Vanilla's shoulder, shaking her head.  "You don't need to speak up for me.  I dressed up being prepared for this.  Besides..."

The cowgirl grew a smirk, put a hand on her hip, turning around and showed Vanilla her ass.  "...don't I look sexy?  Its only natural they stare at me."

Vanilla

Vanilla threw the man at the wall. He crashed into it with a thunderous smash before collapsing to the ground in a heap like the trash he was. "Sure, you're sexy,  but I like your short shorts better." Vanilla wrapped her arms around her shoulders. "I like you for your personality more than anything else, cutie~"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4055 on: January 26, 2019, 03:50:54 PM »
Nanako

Nanako's eyes widened with Justice's response, her face lighting up with a slight blush as her ears shot up and her tail swished even faster. Usually, what she'd just said was met with awkward silence or disdain. Being praised like this was...embarassing, aside from the mild heat stirring in her face.

"Ah, I, thanks," Nanako said, glancing away for a moment before looking back at offered hand curiously and taking it, "Sure, a ride would be nice, but, ah, I don't rally know where we can find a fighting ring."

Justice

Underneath his scarf, the rider's lips curled a milimeter upwards. He jumped on Punishment and pulled her onto the saddle.

"Are you comfortable with freelance work? I've seen work offers posted around. Wanted posters too. Just a matter of fishing them up."

As he spoke, Justice set them on a gallop, speeding past a handful of cars around a tight corner, and into an avenue busy with the bustle of commuting and pedestrians.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4056 on: January 26, 2019, 04:16:08 PM »
Yusho

A knock echoed in the shadowed chambers of the castle's master before the door slowly creaked open. Yusho strode inside in measured paces, forgoing the care of silence. It was not his house, after all.

It was long past morning when he awoke, his bones unusually complaining from the soft bedding. All in all, the exalt hadn't rested deeply for long, but it was more than enough. If he stayed in longer, he'd start sinking into restlessness. Best to get a leg up on the new day. Valerie had told him registration was apparently needed if he wanted to have a citizen's freedom of movement in the Nexus.

Did that really apply to everyone? No amount of bureaucracy could account for absolutely everyone in the Imperial City, probably, nevermind more troublesome places.

He walked up next to the vampire's coffin, waiting to see if his presence had woken her up.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4057 on: January 26, 2019, 05:15:07 PM »
Aruna

Aruna couldn't help but groan, watching his emotional display impatiently.  It was annoying, but in a way he was right.  They didn't win but...  "Of course you can!  Why bother with the literal century-long propaganda then!?"

Wait.

She turned to the strange creature who had butted in on their conversation.  "What do you mean?  Also what is a piece?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4058 on: January 26, 2019, 09:40:32 PM »
Nanako

"I've gone freelance a few times, yeah," Nanako nodded, going along with the pull and hopping up onto horse before they took off, "Probably not your kind of freelance work, but I guess I could give it a shot."

Perhaps it was just her, but it felt like they were going a bit slow. Then again, it wasn't like they were in a rush or anything. At least not yet.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4059 on: January 26, 2019, 11:17:50 PM »
Amanda

She gave Eru a calculated look, something about how she behaved there was off. The elf was something and that cherry attitue was just an act to cover it up.

"Do you want children Eruraviel? It was a bit strange to her, that someone as old as her couldn't procure heirs as desirable as she was. Or perhaps she was actually really young by her species standards.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4060 on: January 27, 2019, 12:04:33 AM »
Valerie

"Yusho.... yummy..."

As the monk came close to the vampire's coffin these words could be heard mumbled from her. But she wasn't respondin to his approval, no infact she wasn't even awake.

Then suddenly her eyelids flew open and she was wide wake.

Or as wide awake as a ampire could be in the middle of the with a chronic aversion towards the sun. "Why have you awaken me at this forsaken hour?... Nevermind that, would you carry me down towards the dining room?"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4061 on: January 27, 2019, 02:46:12 AM »
Throne

Once again the projectiles swerved towards the boar with little effect. Like a set of armor the light radiating from the boar blocked the surge of water and the swords swerved to bounce off its hide. However, in that moment before collision the wolf took advantage of the sudden change in the direction of the blades and leapt onto the wires, its legs snapping back into place as it raced upon that strand to rip out his throat.

The stag was aware enough to note the woman running straight at it to swiftly gallop away, but even it lacked the instincts to prepare for the pokemon emerging from the earth in a sudden move. Startled, the boar made a swift turn back to charge towards the beast's attackers.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4062 on: January 27, 2019, 03:55:41 AM »
Steaven

"AGH! NO!" he yelled in protest.  But it was too late.  He didn't even think it was possible to read that fast.  Then again, it was mostly just pictured since he was a dirty pervert.  Well maybe that meant she didn't read, just saw the pictures.  She already knew he was a pervert.

Wait she can read my mind...

He froze.  "Umm sure...."

Thats right.  She already agreed to have sex with him.  She knew what she was getting into.  So, he walked up to the notebook, picked up a pencil that was sitting on his desk and started writing.  As he started his pencil strokes, something awoke inside of him.  His arms started shaking, his heart beating rapidly.  Each stroke leads to another.  THis time, he was writing far more than he ever did.  Three paragraphs went to those big juicy breasts of hers.  Another five paragraphs went to the shape of her body.  Another three went to those legs and his ideas of what hid beneath her panties.  Finally, he concluded the entry with how everything came together, the short stature, the thick proportions and that outrageous outfit.

"Is that good," he said, handing her the notebook.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 09:48:02 PM by yinsukin »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4063 on: January 27, 2019, 04:54:18 AM »
Valantine

The red-headed gangster grabbed hold of the tendril's before falling stumbling back.  The final assault pierced her brain.  The demon was screaming in her brain.  She was screaming in her brain.

NEVER!  ITS MINE!

"You dare try to save me you fake heroes!  You're doing the same thing to me that they did to you!  Damn you!  Don't take this away from me!"

Thea

Pray for your husband's forgiveness when we finish with you here!

Thea's teeth grit as she pushed on despite Valentine's mental thrashing, sticking the knife deep into her psyche to get at the demon's spiritual heart. Her telekinetic barrier wavered with the level of concentration she was focusing into this assault, leaving her open to whatever death throe their opponent's power could muster.

She was trusting in Tsumiko to cover for that.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4064 on: January 27, 2019, 06:10:10 PM »
Amanda

She gave Eru a calculated look, something about how she behaved there was off. The elf was something and that cherry attitue was just an act to cover it up.

"Do you want children Eruraviel? It was a bit strange to her, that someone as old as her couldn't procure heirs as desirable as she was. Or perhaps she was actually really young by her species standards.

Eruraviel

The elf cocked  her head and smiled mischievously. "Huh? Where did that come from, Amanda? If I find the right person, why not?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end