Author Topic: Pine Garden  (Read 48048 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Pine Garden
« Reply #1095 on: April 07, 2020, 08:40:35 PM »
Eruraviel

"Hmmph! If the boys are cute and have tight butts, then what's the difference?" Eruraviel shrugged while Amanda realized the true reason she'd brought him here. Her eyes twinkled with devilish delight the entire time. It was rare fun to see Amanda truly surprised and out of her element, especially as a result of things she'd gone through.

"And regardless, I didn't sleep with him, or anybody else. You must have a dim view of my tremendous intellect if you really think that I only pursue what my prick desires, Mandy. No, he's here to help us take back what belongs to you."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: April 08, 2020, 05:25:53 PM »
At the Mansion Entrance

Amanda blinked, the flat look she was giving her wife to be was quite astounding even by her own standards. This went beyond flipping her hair and lecturing her, she was truly lost for word.

So she turned her attention to to the pretty boy. "How much Moonshine did you give her?"

William shook his head and snorted at the lame accusation but-

"I don't know she came to me dressed like that. Is she normally that perverted or just desperate since she has to compete with you?"

"Whaaa-"

What was going on? She thought Eru was just messing with her but this guy managed to turn what Eru said into a backfiring insult for the Elf and compliment her in just one sentence.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: April 08, 2020, 05:45:50 PM »
Eruraviel

The elf flipped her hair, and her clothes reverted to their normal state. "Hmmph. I thought you'd appriciate me wearing the outfit you so kindly gifted to me." She didn't seem to be at all perturbed about the insinuation of being a pervert, nor embarrased about so brazenly exposing herself. She ignored the backhanded insult to her and simply chuckled instead.

"Yes, her body is quite a work of art, isn't it?" She quipped with a quick clap. "However, we have more important things to discuss than flirting." She looked carefully at Amanda, trying to glean whatever she could about her wife from the thin lines connecting her puppeted body to her true soul.

Truthfully, she couldn't tell anything about her. It was rather exciting. "I think it would be best to discuss this inside."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: April 10, 2020, 06:53:23 PM »
Mansion

"Then why are you still standing there? Usually you just barge in like you own the place-"

William took that as a cue to push Amanda aside as he entered the house like a true conqueror. Amanda shut her her mouth and sent an annoyed glare at Eru, wondering why'd she brought someone along who might be even more pretentious than the Princess herself.

"Oh sorry, you made it sound like barging in was the tradition, so I couldn't help but partake in it myself, old habits die hard I guess." William almost laughed out, he was clearly amused by the situation.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: April 10, 2020, 07:27:51 PM »
Suerte

"Humanity?" she asked, pushing her hair behind her ear.  "I didn't take you for a philosopher Justice.  You say that as if it doesn't apply to you.  Are you included in that?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: April 10, 2020, 09:52:54 PM »
Justice

Justice scooched on the chair and propped his feet on the table between the seats. A sardonic glint came from his eyes.

"When you've lived this long and you think about what you do, you might as well be," he said, muffling a chuckle between words. "I said mostly, didn't I? But I'm not so self-sufficient I can afford to worry about my ego on the job, unlike some. That goes double here in the Nexus."
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 09:53:57 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: April 10, 2020, 10:01:56 PM »
Suerte

Suerte blushed, remembering that she did in fact have an ego she put on full display to the world, from waving around her assets to her cocky attitude.  But... it was that cockiness that let her grow, in a strange way.  The moment she realized this, the red from her face faded and she folded her arms over her chest, straightening her posture.  No boobs for Justice in this moment.

"And whats wrong with ego during a mission?  A battle is a clash of egos and being good at that is our job."

Then again, that's why they failed to capture the assassin.  She only lived thanks to her own determination, not her ego.  "Does that mean you are able to maintain an egoless professional face Justice?  C'mon.  I know your not that professional."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: April 10, 2020, 10:06:26 PM »
Mansion

"Then why are you still standing there? Usually you just barge in like you own the place-"

William took that as a cue to push Amanda aside as he entered the house like a true conqueror. Amanda shut her her mouth and sent an annoyed glare at Eru, wondering why'd she brought someone along who might be even more pretentious than the Princess herself.

"Oh sorry, you made it sound like barging in was the tradition, so I couldn't help but partake in it myself, old habits die hard I guess." William almost laughed out, he was clearly amused by the situation.

Eruraviel

"Hmmph! I only did that once! Do you want help with this or not, Mandy." She crossed her arms and then shook her head at Amanda. "You should be thanking me for going out of my way, honestly."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: April 10, 2020, 10:13:27 PM »
Justice

"Nothing's wrong with it. There are folks that thrive by feeding theirs." He shook his head, and after a second where nothing passed behind his gaze, patted the ornate metal of Pity where it rested off his belt. "I didn't ask for your resumé and I can't claim I don't condone workplace relations. I'm not winning any employee of the month badges."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: April 10, 2020, 10:31:42 PM »
Mansion

"Alright, that's enough bickering ladies." William said as he took moved closer and put a hand on top of Amanda's head. "Your wife just wants what's best for you, so don't be so hard on her okay, someone as cute as you should smile more...."

"Hey! You can't just touch me like that, Y-you wanna get friend you I-idiot....." Amanda burst out in embarrassment and turned her face away from them.

"And that goes for you too Eruraviel...." He continued while paying no mind to the owner's embarrassment. "You're a great Princess, but maybe you should have the courtesy to properly introduce us before you begin squabbling. It's quite frustrating to watch as guest."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: April 10, 2020, 10:40:36 PM »
Eruraviel

Eruraviel bit her lower lip. She'd never really liked social decourum, and she was quite annoyed at Amanda. Here she was, doing her a huuuuge favor only to get reprimanded and talked down to!

What was that about! Was this a joke?

She grunted in responce to him while her ears erratically trembled. "Amanda, this is William. I've hired him to help you" She followed after him with a single gentle hop right next to Amanda, poking the base of her back. "Stop acting so weird about him, silly. He's already taken by another woman."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: April 10, 2020, 11:07:38 PM »
Mansion

"What do you mean Erururu? He's totally flirting with us!" Her were burning with shame, this two pronged assault left her unable to even think about how she could have thrown them both away with her command of this land.

"She's right." William kept patting her head nonchalantly, her reaction just made it too good, it reminded him of her.

"Just because I like my maid doesn't mean I can't add this delectable girl to my harem."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: April 10, 2020, 11:12:25 PM »
Eruraviel

In a flash, Eruraviel had her arms wrapped around Amanda's neck, floating in the air behind her. She rested her chin atop Amanda's head and glared at him. "Unfortunately, she's taken. I won't let anyone lay a hand on her, never ever!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: April 10, 2020, 11:29:33 PM »
Mansion

"Eru..." Amanda stammered, she hadn't expected the sudden show of affection and claiminf of her, it was really charming but...

"Hey, why was it okay for you to take that dragon but I can sleep around?"

Then William cut in with his response to the challenge. "You should join too Eru, the knowledge I possess makes that lump of meat you were so interested in studying look like a joke..."
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 11:30:11 PM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: April 10, 2020, 11:41:08 PM »
Mansion

"Eru..." Amanda stammered, she hadn't expected the sudden show of affection and claiminf of her, it was really charming but...

"Hey, why was it okay for you to take that dragon but I can sleep around?"

Then William cut in with his response to the challenge. "You should join too Eru, the knowledge I possess makes that lump of meat you were so interested in studying look like a joke..."

Eruraviel

"Of course you can have a harem! But that doesn't mean that you're not my number one woman, and I won't accept being anything less than that either!" She exclaimed before tightening her grip on Amanda. She pulled her a bit closer and pressed her chest against her back, only directing her attention to William after thouroughly asserting her dominance. "Ah, that wouldn't be so bad." She replied. "But Amanda here is a little bit shy. Releationships are way more fun when you can spice things up with a third.