Author Topic: Swole City  (Read 14265 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Swole City
« Reply #225 on: March 23, 2020, 09:49:09 PM »
Lily

"Me working hard has nothing to do with my preferences. Sure it's awful to be treated like nothing but goods by strangers but it's pretty amazing when it's a guy you like. There's no better defeat than submitting to a dominant guy you trust. "

Lily turned around to face the mother. "You could try it with your husband, you might like it~" The redhead blushed appearing a bit flustered as she explained herself, even so her voice was mostly even.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 09:49:58 PM by Bern »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: March 23, 2020, 10:14:07 PM »
Richard and Family

The two grown adults looked away from her.  "Oh of course we have done that." the mom said.  "  But well.  Can he even 'defeat' you?'  "Still I'm surprised you say dominant.  He's not exactly the picture of manliness."

The father perked up, looking at Lily with suspicion.  "I mean he talks a big game but..."

"Watch your tone dad," he said, lying back in his seat, his arms folded behind his head.  "Your not talking to some kid.  When a boy scores a woman this good, he becomes a man."
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 10:34:11 PM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 23, 2020, 10:42:56 PM »
Lily

"Mhm... That's enough bragging Richard, I'm hungry." Lily nimbly slid off the table and landed on Richard's lap with a light thud, despite all of he rmuscles her weight wasn't that high. Probably because of her small size. And it was because of that small stature, that even when sitting on him like this, she still has too look up if she wanted to meet his gaze.

"Feed me.... Please" The last word came out quieter than the rest like she didnt wanna be heard saying that out loud but still did it for him.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 23, 2020, 10:53:00 PM »
Richard

The food that they had gotten was rich Indian food.  The father had likely gotten it because of his desire for phytochemicals.  Plus it was a good source of protein and fat, which was great for their next bulk.  Richard reached for the fork on the table with one hand and dumped the food onto the already ready plate with the other.  The sweet but savory scent filled the air, wafting around the room and reminding everyone why they are really here.

"uhh," Richard said, suddenly losing his confidence.  "Here?"

He gentle shoved a spoon full of curry chicken into her mouth.

The married couple grunted in unison.  That is more what they were used to seeing.  "Sooo.... Are you training him?" she asked, a glint of excitement in her eyes.  "Please tell me you two lift together!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 23, 2020, 11:09:11 PM »
Lily

Whoa.

She bit down on the fork by mistake because she was completely overwhelmed by the rich flavor of the food. The moisture of the meat and the mix of spices in the sauce blended in her mouth like a tastw bomb going supernova and she was fling into the outer cosmos of culinary delight. Even as she finished the bite sized portion, her tongue come out to lick the fork clean, all of it slowly. And not by moving her mouth, no her tongue extended out of he rmouth inhumanly far to reach all the way up the fork.

"Oh my God  that was so good, the saltiness, the flavor I could just die. Please, please just give me some more. I'll be a good girl, so please-"

"I mean yeah I was planning to put him through some intense stuff." She shook her head like she just woke up out of some fever dream.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: March 23, 2020, 11:15:19 PM »
Richard

"What I am not training with you," he said, frowning.  He tried to ignore the reaction to the food, but found himself poking her tight ass with his hardening head.  God she felt so good, big and firm and...  "I told you I don't need that."

"Yes you do you lazy little shit," the father said, pointing his fork at him.  "A young man your age should be as strong or stronger than his father.  Aren't you tired of every girl being stronger than you?"

Richard shook his head.  "Nah that's hot!  All that matters is that she listens to me."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: March 24, 2020, 04:18:56 AM »
Lily

"Maybe you should listen to me some too, having a better body would lead to increases in more areas than just fighting you know....Come let's get started." She stood up and pulled him away from the table. "Thanks for the food btw you're both great and don't worry I'll whip Richie into shape sooner rather than later." She waved them goodbye much like she had first greeted them in the same carefree way as she dragged him away to their gym.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 24, 2020, 03:16:23 PM »
Richard Family

"Oh ok," the mother said.  "Run him into the ground for us!  I want to have to buy him new clothes when your done with him!"

Private gym

"Lily I told you I don't need to train.  Training to get stronger is for poor people and dumbasses," he said folding his arms.  The two stood in the middle of a private gym.  Free weights, more machines than a person could count and a school gymnasium's worth of space.  Richard stared at the squat rack.  He hated those, so much concentration needed, the intense load on his back.  Working out 2-3 times a week.  Thats all he ever needed.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: March 25, 2020, 05:58:33 PM »
Lily

Smash.

Without warning, her fist met his gut with the force of a speeding truck. It dug into him and made him fold in half for just a tiny moment that Lily could observe before he was unceremoniously launched across the gym towards one of the walls.

"Strength is all that matters in a a life or death struggle. What good is your brain if you're already dead, you dumbass!"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: March 25, 2020, 06:18:22 PM »
Richard

"Gah!"

The fist sunk into Richard's abs, folding him in half before sending him flying into the wall.  The rubble collapsed on him, burying him in a hill of brick and dirt.  Emerging from the pile, he felt the blood trickling from his face.  It was all surface cuts, but his stomach, head and back still stung.  Holding out his hands, his eyes widened.  "I'm bleeding!  Oh god I'm bleeding!"

Even with the supplements, a single punch still sent him flying like a tennis ball.  "Lily what the hell?!  Was that just to prove a point?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: March 25, 2020, 09:11:40 PM »
Lily

"You suck."

She sighed and moves closer to him. "Complaining about shit like that is seriously uncool. You don't even believe in your own smarts bullshit, all you do is wave around money and your own influence to get what you want. But guess what, none of that is yours. It's all stuff you got from your parents, the only thing you truly have is your body. Master your body and you shall master the world."

She stopped right in front of him and flared her killing intent at him in a focused burst. In that moment it was like the girl had been replaced by a vicious dragon about to devour him, then the vision ended.

"I could kill you without even lifting a finger l, no degree of perceived influence will ever save you from that, the only thing that can is being prepared."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 25, 2020, 09:36:03 PM »
Richard

"Huh?"

The words struck at his core like no other in his life.  Richard clutched his face for a moment, letting those dagger-like words cut his frail ego in two.  Nothing without his parents?  Thats not true!  It didn't matter how he got it, he still had it.  At the end of the day, he had things others didn't, no matter how hard they tried.  He couldn't be.  Then, he looked up and saw it.

Lily's body had shown its true form, a dragon.  "NO  Lily please!  I-" he begged.  And just like that, the vision ended.  In truth, she was overexplaining.  He understood way before she had told him anything.  In that moment, no amount of money could have saved him from her wrath, nor any plan he thought up.

Tears welled up in his eyes as he fell to the ground on all fours.  Then, he looked up, making eye contact with those stocking filled legs.  Those legs looked so good in that moment.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: March 26, 2020, 11:46:36 PM »
Lily

"Oi stop crying. You're my boyfriend now so the first we're gonna do is make sure you're way better than your exes."The redhead kneeled so that she came face to face with him. "And then I'll let you pound me as much as you want... I can see your desires, you didn't just want to fuck me, you wanna own me-"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: March 27, 2020, 02:37:47 AM »
Richard

"Way better than your exs."

That phrase had a nice ring to it.  He pictured himself, naked with the body of a greek god and the strength of one even further beyond, even as he stayed level with the ground, staring into those fiery eyes.  All of his exes were lines up on their hands and knees, begging for the sweet cock they sucked so long ago.

Its true.  He did want to own her.  Truth is, he looked up to her because she was powerful in a way he wasn't.  He wanted that power to be his in every sense of the word.  Then, he wanted to pound every bit of dignity out of her beaten body.  But most importantly, he just wanted to be as cool as her.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 02:38:43 AM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: March 29, 2020, 06:28:39 PM »
Lily

"Then it's time to start the training. First up is stamina." The redhead place both hands on the wall on either side if his face, trapping him between it and her body. "What's the point of being built like a God if you can even fuck a girl until she goes crazy right?"

Lily was right up in his face now and giving him the smugest look possible. "And if you can take this girl, there's no girl you can't have-"