Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 25340 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

Medaka gasped pleasurably as Ron instinctively reached for her breast.  Her checks flushed a bit as well, showing slight embarrassment at being touched there.  "That surprised me.  I didnt think you were brazen enough to grab me like that.  You know, if it wern't for Shinobu touching me so much herself, I dont know if I would have let you do that.  You should thank her."  She said.  As she spoke, Shinobu moved to the back of Ron's ear and whispered to him.

"...They feel better when she's naked."

Then, Rikuyo removed her clothes.  "Hey, gonna strip, Medaka? I'll do it myself anyway even if ya don't."

A fire lit in Medaka's eyes.  If there was anytime to do it now was the time.  Without warning, without even fully processing the situation, Medaka tore off her shirt leaving only her jeans.  Her boobs bounced as a result of the excess forced used to remove her clothes.

As she finally processed the world around her, she realized something.  Rikuyo was part dog!  She was technically an animal!  An animal that wasn't scared of her! The fire that occupied Medaka's eyes now were complemented by a energetic smile.  Once again acting on instinct, she tackled Rikuyo to the ground with a huge hug.  "Ahh your so cute!  Ive never been able to pet a dog before, much less a sentient one!"  She pulled helped her back up to a sitting position and faced Ron.  "Isn't she cute Ron?"  She asked, stroking her hair.  She gave Shinobu a look that mirrored a child letting her mother know she was having fun on the playground.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Paladin

The man let out a deep belly laugh. He had thought of the law like that not so long ago. It wasn't really mocking. Just a good-natured bit of laughter. Thankfully, it didn't take him long at all to settle down and start talking again.

"Oh, perhaps. I have helped break the laws in many cases where they were unjust, yet I have seen places where the law was used as it should be. Where all were equal under it and free to do as they please so long as they did not infringe upon the safety or freedom of others. There were more of the former than the latter, but I find it better to say that we are progressing towards the true purpose of the law with many footfalls rather than the law itself being corrupt. You can call it idealism, but I prefer to think of it as learning a bit from someone more skilled in the law then I am."

Lucy

She began to lead Mobb right into the other building at his suggestion. Her Messengers played with the mind of everyone who would have seen them, and they made their way to the roof pretty much undisturbed. And as they moved she just talked. "Well, that doesn't sound too bad. It probably depends on the favor, but if it's something you really want to do then I'll help you. Humans should help each other achieve our desires! Trying to get it all done by yourself can be kinda lonely, y'know?"

Oren

While Mordred went to go introduce herself to Stick Man Oren began to confide in Breeze. After all, it would be bad form to keep their girlfriend ignorant, right? So she leaned in close to the other girl;s ear and began to whisper, "I don't think Mordred likes me a lot. Okay, I was a little mean, but it was for a good cause. When Mordred said she wanted to make up and be friends she lied. So I didn't want to be friends with her or forgive her. Especially since I already tried. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to mess up!"

And there it was. Just a touch of panic and desperation. That she might have ruined everything and lost what she had actually enjoyed having. The Fae didn't cry, but hr eyes were just a smidgen wet.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Mobb

"Heh. Well, you should always be helpful, but being careful is never a bad thing!" He said in a laid-back, good natured demeanor. So she did have a stand, he suspected something like that. No, he didn't quite suspect it, but as for anyone in this city he always considered the possibility. After all, stand users attract other stand users. The fact she would display it to him so brazenly meant that she trusted him, which was good.

It also meant he wouldn't need to test her, which would make this far less troublesome.

You can never know who you're dealing with, or if you can put your trust in someone for sure. Humans help each other when it's convenient, so they are also the first to betray you when it's convenient. You never know what someone is really thinking.

"Well, I guess if it's to serve our desires, it can't do any wrong. Hehehe, anyway, it's really simple, I just need someone to keep an eye open for me, just watch my back a little. Nothing too time consuming, I feel I can trust you enough with that. You don't need to look for any information or become my watchdog or anything, just let me know if you ever find out something interesting here. Is that alright with you, Lucy?"

Thedoctor

? ? ?

He kept dodging their pathetic attempts at hitting him. It's about tim I wrap things up, she's starting to predict my dodges. Indeed, the blonde had gotten ever closer to landing a hit, whilst he had continued doing the silly loking pirouettes, mocking them with ever move It's been a good warm up exercise, so let's see how you deal with actual attacks.

In the next move he rapidly dashed to the left, trying to strafe the blonde while closing in at the same time, then in an equally abrupt switch he went straight at her at blinding speed. Appearing before her as he perfomed a splendind technique, where he delivered a knee to her gut forcing her to keel over and then grabbed hold of her while spinning around only to toss her straight at the boy with full force at the end of the spin.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 12:48:13 AM by Sinib »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

"Of course. Well, that is enough talk for now, I'm sure you have other tasks to attend to. Let us resume another time." He said curtly,  stretching before heading to the door leading outside. But suddenly, he stopped. Something was wrong, he took the time to observe his surroundings, only to bring his eyes back to the subject of the matter, his body.

He grasped the ridiculous costume and ripped it out of his body without a single care. Kneeling, he rose up to hold a pile of fashionable clothes he had prepared in advance. He nonchalantly began to dress and, once done, headed over to the exit wearing an expertly tailored white suit.

"Next time, please do try to keep up with current fashion trends."

He was sitting at a cafe, quietly observing his surroundings, when he suddenly noticed something interesting. It wasn't the girl that had just walked past him that had interested him, but that shroud that seemed to cover her almost felt familiar to him. It was nothing special, but her gait and posture told him otherwise. Without glancing at her for more than an instant, seemingly only looking at the sky, he had already devoured her with his eyes and could tell there was more than met the eye.

Intriguing. He told to himself, this city never ceased to have surprises. To think he'd meet someone with an ability so close to his by pure chance, fate truly was a cruel mistress. But not to him.

"Quite a beautiful city, isn't it?" He asked, calling out to her calmly with a confident smile.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Annabeth

At long last, the Hunter found a suitable little place, a small cafe tucked into a corner of the block. Making her way inside, Annabeth looked around for a moment before choosing a seat and making her way over. It seemed that the day conspired not to allow her a break just yet, as a voice called out to her from nearby just before she could reach the seat.

Goddammit, just a few minutes. That's all I'm asking for here.

Not bothering to conceal her irritation, the bounty hunter turned to find herself looking at a dark-skinned man in a well-made suit. Of greater interest, however, was the...presence, for lack of a better term, that the man had. It felt strangely similar to the feeling she got off other Nen users, but farther from it than what she'd seen in Rikuyo.

"Not like we have much to compare to around here," Anne said, half-tempted to simply find somewhere else to relax, "So what?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

As her Messengers picked at the minds around her Lucy let out a little giggle at Mobb's thoughts. "Silly Mobb, that only applies if you don't have me as a friend. It's pretty easy to tell what someone's thinking if they're my friend. Because then I'll just tell them what's on people's minds." She wagged a finger at him. "And humans are definitely more complex than that. They get mixed up with silly laws, and duties, and 'higher' causes that make them do things even when it's inconvenient. We're messy like that."

Now that they were on a roof and were surveying the city she stuck a hand in her pocket and took a good look at it. "Yeah, that sounds fine to me. But... The city looks pretty from up here, doesn't it?" If she had noticed she had made a complete non-sequiter she certainly didn't say it. "It's not real nice or good, but it'll be someone's someday."

There was a shift. He was no saint and this was no mountain but from here not just the Nexus but the whole world seemed so very small. Like it could be his if he just asked for it. "Maybe it'll be yours someday." Then she smiled and waved her hand a bit.

"Sorry. I get like that sometimes. Anyways, hot sauce, right?" Somehow it seemed impossible that accepting would only mean pranks.

Erica

Sleeping was inefficient, but it was an attempt to practice deception. Snuggled up in a bed and surrounded by small plushies made to resemble her (they helped her relax) she practiced acting as if she was asleep. Careful amounts of breathing and knowing when to move and when not to move were very important. If she could perform this inefficient deception then surely all the other ones would be simple. She had already memorized how to sound out the feeling of pain after all.

After exactly 8 hours had passed Erica got up. Carefully, she took each of the helpful plushies and placed them together in the neat box she kept under her bed. With that taken care of she performed the daily rituals that humans did. Dental care was first followed by a washing with water and several artificial cleansers. After that she performed hair maintenance.

Finally there was breakfast. Five pieces of bacon, two eggs sunny side up, toast with butter on both sides, hash browns on the side, and a glass of orange juice. It was incredibly standard. It tasted fine. So far the practicing of these rituals had provided no benefit. Perhaps it was time to move on? This 'fake it 'til you make it' approach was granting what appeared to be no results. She would have to move on then.

It was seeming to show a pattern, really. These self-help books were not proving helpful at all. Spending more time on them would be inefficient. She would store them at a later point and continue her original plan. Perhaps she would see her today? Erica hoped so. It was the only thing she really hoped for now.

Floating, the Spirit Vessel made its way out of the house and back onto the streets of the Nexus.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 03:01:12 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Jin

Oka was in a real to get out of there, was she that scared by that man? As they came to the entrence he noticed that a blonde woman in a uniform rushed....wait who is she?

He got distracted for a moment and noticed that Oka was heading to get they're stuff. "Okay then..." He picked up his stuff as he was still thinking about the strange woman he had seen.

Jeanne

"Oh yes a magic most foul and vile, it defiled me thoroughly." She said as she followed them in, Sakura being carried by Shirou. I've been teasing him the entire time, he must feel really frustrated right now~ She told Sakura mentally, while giving them a cute smile.

Sakura Matou

Sakura had been trying to fake a frown, but she couldn't help but smile and lick her lips upon hearing Jeanne's telepathic communication.

Oh, really now? How can I ever thank you for getting him ready like this~? Sakura asked Jeanne. She looked at Shirou longingly. She wanted to ravish him right here. It was a pity she knew she couldn't.

"Uh, Sakura, who's that?" Shirou's question snapped her out of her reverie. He seemed to have noticed what she was doing and was blushing a bit. "Sakura looked over into the living room and saw that it was just Liseth. "Oh, that's Liseth. Don't worry, I'll introduce you to her tomorrow. She just got to the Nexus and had a long day, so let her rest." Sakura said to him in her native language.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
? ? ?

He kept dodging their pathetic attempts at hitting him. It's about tim I wrap things up, she's starting to predict my dodges. Indeed, the blonde had gotten ever closer to landing a hit, whilst he had continued doing the silly loking pirouettes, mocking them with ever move It's been a good warm up exercise, so let's see how you deal with actual attacks.

In the next move he rapidly dashed to the left, trying to strafe the blonde while closing in at the same time, then in an equally abrupt switch he went straight at her at blinding speed. Appearing before her as he perfomed a splendind technique, where he delivered a knee to her gut forcing her to keel over and then grabbed hold of her while spinning around only to toss her straight at the boy with full force at the end of the spin.

Noel Vermillion

Noel's eyes widened as her opponent showed off his blinding speed. She twisted her body and began to throw up a barrier in an attempt to dodge, and only partially succeeded. His knee, even with only a glancing hit, still managed to knock the wind out of her.

"Kuh!" She couldn't help but make a pained noise as he threw her.

So strong and so fast! She thought as she flew through the air. She wouldn't be able to touch him like this.

"Summoning Lux Sanctus." She said to nobody but herself, getting ready to transform into her true form. She was really considering staying in it at all times while working. The getting beat up beforehand part was never fun.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Malcolm

Malcolm gritted his teeth, he was already falling out of the edge, and it seemed none of their shots did any good. With a flick of his wrist, the rope that was once broken extended again and wrapped around a pole. He couldn't quite see or feel where he was going, his senses and stimuli were already lagging behind due to the injury

But even so he could muster all his energy to move out of the way and reposition himself. The mana inside his body coursed even harder than before, barely healing his broken bones so they wouldn't break any further and stabilizing his condition so he could keep himself stable. But damn, to think he'd manage to give shit to such a monster and live. He didn't stop him because of justice, or some grand cause, or anything goody like that. He wasn't a hero, he'd never even saved anyone.

But that arrogant guy just pissed him off. That alone was plenty reason enough to make this as hard as possible for him. It almost made paying the entrance ticket worth it. His bones had shattered, and now that he'd wasted a bullet worth 75$, in a way he felt like he'd been had. Shit, he could barely keep conscious, he felt like he'd slip out any moment. Luckily the rope was knotted around his arm and was wrapped around a pole, so as long as he could keep this little flow of mana going, he wouldn't fall.

Shooting him wouldn't do any good, not in this position. Shit, at this rate he'd really die. All because he just had to follow his sentimentality and let his mouth do the thinking, if any thinking was involved. He could already feel himself fall...

His senses were fucked, he could barely see shit. Even with his reinforcement focusing on his eyes, he could barely recognize the faint figure flying over him. His numbing body could barely move. It was only by instinct that he held out his arm to catch her, feeling the impact crush him further and  making him spew more blood. Gritting his teeth, he could barely think "Gotcha."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

Vanguard laughed curtly and bit his finger, gazing at the woman with icy blue eyes.

"Nothing, I just felt like doing some small talk. Well, with such an attitude, trying to ease you in seems like a waste of time.  You are tired, sit down."

Something about his gaze told her that she didn't have a choice in the matter.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Noel Vermillion

Noel's eyes shifted to blue as she crashed into the foolish man, who proceeded to spew blood over her, and she was enveloped in a blue light. I'm sorry, but... I don't have time to help you

After she finished transforming, she righted herself, and began to float in the air, her eight swords floating around her in a circular manner. "This is your last chance. Surrender now." The blond commanded, instantly summoning four drones around her.

Thedoctor

? ? ?

The blonde went through a weird transformation as she crashed into the dying boy. Her new outfit was a lot more revealing to say the least, did she think she could sway him with that? Hah, what a silly notion.

She did however conjure eight swords and four drones from out of thin air. Surrender, me? A deathly silence fell on them. Then it happened, he released it, released all the power he had been supressing.

"Who do you think you're ordering around girl? I am William Hightower, the greatest mage on the continent!"

It was an explosion.

His suppressed aura sprung forward like a waterfall crashing on you. The initial shockwave hit them like a powerful gust of wind. The ground itself trembled and the sky darkened. Large circles with various occult symbols spun around the man. A pillar of pure darkness erupted from him, reaching the clouds high above. In the places closest to him, defying all common sense,  small rocks had burst out from the ground and started to float upwards.

The power that he exuded was monstrous. No. It was godly.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Mobb Boss

But would it be enough?

Mobb’s expression was stoic and absent, yet his eyes were calm and focused on the city before them. So that was her stand ability. When she spoke, a chill ran down his spine and for a second he was afraid. Perhaps he even wanted to kill her. Honestly, even he couldn’t tell what he was thinking anymore.

But at the same time, he could feel something from her. Just as he had never trusted anyone, he could not trust her words. Even worse, with such a dangerous ability, she could easily expose him. To bring her close would be his downfall, he had to erase her.

But he didn’t. Instead,  he looked down on the city silently. He didn’t even realize it, his thoughts far too confused and conflicted. But as she spoke, he could feel like he, they understood one another.

It wasn’t just about trust, this was something that ran far deeper than that. The one thing he was certain of is that he did not like her reading his mind, and that he could not allow her to do it again.

He just looked down quietly and smiled. How ridiculous, it was this simple.

“Yeah...”

Damn, I forgot to get it.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Annabeth

The Hunter frowned, her irritation spiking a little with that laugh, but at the same time recognizing the look he gave her all the same. Toying with the proposition of stiffing him anyway, Annabeth decided that she wasn't quite feeling up to another potential fight after everything that had happened and sat down, watching the man carefully as she sat back.

"Well, I doubt small talk was the only thing you were aiming for," the Hunter said simply, "But sure, why not?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses