Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178859 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2580 on: September 24, 2018, 01:14:46 AM »
Valantine

Valentine waved her hand as if shooing them away and said,  "Whatever, go search the premises again and go retrieve the bodies from Victor's house.  If Jackie and Jill did succeed, they may need help cleaning up.  You know how they can be."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2581 on: September 24, 2018, 04:00:52 AM »
Valerie

The Vampire King slipped away into the darkness of the night, taking advantage of the distraction provided by the weird mage blob. She had no intentions of getting tangled up further in this web and the less she could see of that Empress the better. So she ran at full speed, in the opposite direction of where he was flying away at full speed.

And to think the night was just getting started.

It was only moments later that a bat came flying by Ivanna and dropped a paper on her. In it was intructions on how to write a formal letter for the next time she propositions a lady of very high standing.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 04:19:15 AM by Bern »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2582 on: September 24, 2018, 02:58:37 PM »
The Hero

People often say that the hero`s journey is often restless. It isn't just because of all the hardships, but also simply because it's hard to find the time to lay down your arms. Always a duty to perform, always someone to defend, always a battle to fight, all so those you've sworn to defend can rest peacefully.

But sadly he was no hero, and the only thing he wanted to save right now was a good dozen of hours of well earned sleep.

His brow furrowed in irritation. What was up with this storm? He heard nothing but the cries of the winds for a good while now, and it was starting to turning grating to his ears. "Tsk. Can you keep it quiet for once? What the hell-"

His eyes opened, and the first thing he saw wasn't a pillow but a cloud. Well, if the pillow looked and felt like a cloud, he might not find it so bad. The problem was how the rest of the clouds looked like they were shooting upwards.

" *Yawn* What the hell? Jeez, give me a break already..."

Yeah, okay, definitely falling. He couldn't even tell how long he had been sleeping, just how does someone wake up falling at terminal velocity from the heavens? Unless... goodness, was he such a lout that he rolled out of his bed and fell straight out of the citadel!?

The winds were slamming into him, which would have been a pleasant breeze if it weren't for the fact he could start to see the ground. No, wait... was that a shadow? Damn, of all people why did he have to be the one to crash land into some flying lass?

"Careful there!" He roared as he shot down like a meteor, perhaps even literally.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 02:59:59 PM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2583 on: September 24, 2018, 04:50:22 PM »
Valerie

Valerie only had enough time to look up at the sudden warning, first of all there shouldn't be anyone around and the sound came from above, confusing her for just long enough. But that momentary distraction was enough, for when she turned her head up to look towards the sky, she saw it, saw it clearly.

Every single detail of what was heading right for her. Funny how night vision was great for telling you how you were gonna get crushed. And then the meteoric man slammed down on top of her, squishing her beneath him and burying er deep in the impact crater.

It was then she found herself stuck in a situation utterly unfamiliar, that being literally stuck under someone. she tried pushing him off to no avail, her efforts mounted yet the armored knight refused to budge. She huffed and puffed but she was truly utterly stuck. "Will you please move yourself sir knight???" She cried out in desperation.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2584 on: September 24, 2018, 05:18:54 PM »
Nanako

"Of course, of course," the squirrel said with a bemused little smile and continued head-patting, "So what's on your mind?"

God damn, he is way too cute! Steady, Nanako, steady. That way leads to way too many problems to be dealing with so soon.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2585 on: September 24, 2018, 05:29:52 PM »
The Hero

And so he crashed, splitting earth and causing dust to rise and the ground to shake from the impact. What a pain, this was really annoying. He rubbed his face and looked around. The impact aside, this place looked to be pretty quiet, which was a relief. He sighed and took a deep breath, waking up and letting the fresh country air fill his nose.

He obviously couldn't hear the poor damsel, who was muffled due to being stuck in the ground, pinned by the massive armor. Luckily for her, she soon found room to breathe as he got off her and was rescued from the crater, picked up by the hand in a not so courteous manner.

What a relief, she seemed in one piece.

"Sorry about that. Are you alright?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2586 on: September 24, 2018, 07:10:10 PM »
Shinji

The bar's entrance rang the bell as it was open, and the undead entered the scene with his new comrade. He didn't care to bother where to sit, so he just took whichever stall at the bar counter was nearest and stretched to relax.

"I'll have a large pizza and two strawberry sundaes pal."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2587 on: September 24, 2018, 08:13:47 PM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

Somewhere in Nexus City, a portal from another dimension opened up, and a purple-haired magical girl walked through onto the streets, looking back and forth with confusion. This wasn’t right, she thought. The mirror realm was supposed to be an alternate version of Fuyuki city, lifeless and bare, while this was anything but. It appeared to be a well lit, bustling metropolitan cityscape that went on for as far as the eye could see. Even more worryingly, there was a distinct lack of the Archer card they’d been sent to retrieve. Plus Rin and Illya seemed to be missing as well.

The people walking around barely noticed her-for them, this was a perfectly everyday occurance. They continued on their ways-home, to work, on the way to the store, while a few younger men paused to take in the revealing outfit she was wearing. She turned her nose at the crowd and tightened her grip on her stick. “Sapphire, where are we? This doesn’t even resemble where we were a moment ago.”

“I’m sorry, Madame Edelfeldt, but I unfortunately am just as confused as you. We seem to have accidentally wandered into a neighboring pocket dimension sealed off from the rest of the world-I also haven’t been able to make contact with my sister-we seem to be here alone.”

Sakura’s eyebrow twitched. “Are you saying we’re trapped here? And without Rin, at that?”

The stick nodded, her bows flapping as she followed in front of Sakura. “Yes, that seems to be the case, Madame.”

Sakura clenched her fists, rage seeming to radiate from her being. She glowered at the ground and gave off a positively dangerous atmosphere, causing people to give her looks and give her a wide berth. I was so close too! Just last night, I was about to get her to finally break down!

She took a deep breath and opened her eyes. “We need to focus on making contact with them-if it’s possible. Whatever’s maintaining this pocket dimension must be extremely powerful, and may jam our communications.”

Sapphire nodded again. “At once, Madame.”

And so, Sakura's journey began once more.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2588 on: September 24, 2018, 09:15:47 PM »
Asmael

Screams and gunshots rang through the night's curtains, along with the weeps and wails of broken bodies being torn apart. The moonlight shone, and with that so did his feathers, delivering swift justice on the impure beasts roaming the land. Standing above his execution's ground, the Archangel of Death's arrows saved countless wicked creatures. There was no need for fear, no need for regrets. He would end this painlessly, upholding the diligence and mercy of his lord Father. His holy wings allowed him to see everything from above, no ghastly curse or pained sound escaped him. The sight of broken bodies and the smell of unholy essence burning to ash was one he was all too familiar with.

It's alright. Do not cry now. I will free you from your impure cages and pray for you to be reborn into good souls.

He had heard of a group of vampires, they called it gang, associating to drag innocent humans into camps as livestock. What madness, and because they were preying on the poor and the weak no one knew any better. His expression bore no joy in his holy task, all he could muster was a sad smile. "I'm sorry. I should have come sooner."

Vampiric flesh burnt to dust. The light of his justice was as bright as the moon, and once his task was over he descended and walked calmly towards the door of one of the shacks in this facility. He plucked a feather from his flesh and pressed it on the locked gate, for he did not wish to destroy a creation of man. Under the miracle called forth, no door or barrier could remain unlocked, and the door simply opened for the executioner.

Ah? His eyes closed when he realized he must have missed a few. Such creatures, born from his brother's treachery, were most difficult to eradicate once allowed to grow. It was like weeds, one had to burn from the root. But still...

"Knowing you lost, you hide like a rat and bite whatever is around you in hopes to escape? As expected of your filthy kin." His words were as gentle as they were arrogant, his expression was the kindness that the guillotine shows to the criminal. The vampiric thug snarled  and pressed his gun on a hostage child, one of the many livestock who were kept prisoner in this facility. "Don't move! You bastard, if you do anything, I'll blow this brat's brains out!"

As if that would help. A mere vampire grunt could not stand to an angel, let alone one of the seven. Such was Pride, the sin he loathed the most in existence. Just dealing with these worms was just like seeing him all over again.

"Silence." Pure hatred seeped from his words for that moment, and an arrow was enough to end this all in an instant. A hole was shot through the child and the unholy monster. Its tenacity was nothing remarkable, it simply died  like all the others. His eyes cared little for the pile of dust, instead looking at the child who had been caught in the middle of his blow.

"You poor thing..." He  smiled kindly despite it all and knelt, the white of his clothes stained with her blood. A single touch of the hole of her chest with a feather of his caused the room to be filled with light, and the wound closed perfectly. Was it not for the blood on his cloth, there would be no trace of the damage. True resurrection, a miracle reserved only to the highest lords of Heaven. He had done no wrong. He could not have, because he was beyond right and wrong. He would simply undo all of this.

"Here, don't you cry. Everything will be okay now." He had no need to speak to one who was still unconscious, but he hoped she could hear him in her heart. He would not let this stand;

He did not need to tell himself these words of comfort anymore. As the Archangel of Death, he needed to show that there would be no mercy for such heresy in this city. But how?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 09:22:24 PM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2589 on: September 24, 2018, 10:38:40 PM »
Valerie

"Do I look alright to you? What manner of knight lands on a King. Did you just skip out on all your classes huh is that it?" Okay maybe getting flattened like this was a humbling experience, it really did annoy her and for all the steam she was putting she actually did not look alright.

Half her body seemed crushed, having been flattened by something or someone.... But that was only the beginning. Blood, there was so much blood leaking out, from her eyes, her nose and her her ears. It stained her royal face crimson.

She should be dead.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2590 on: September 25, 2018, 12:15:20 AM »
Suerte

Suerte's eyes widened as saw the lightning form around her fingers.  All she had time for was a slight movement downward so that her gun was pointing at the ground.  A single shot was fired, followed by an explosion.  The plan was desperate but hopefully effective.  The resulting explosion would hopefully take out the lightning, while she counted on her luck to help her land safely.  Lucky for her, there was a beaten up but still all together couch on the streets beside the city.  Her boobs bounced around enough that they sort of hurt, but otherwise she was ok.

As she stared up at the building, she thought, I hope Lily will be ok....

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2591 on: September 25, 2018, 12:53:26 AM »
Steaven

"I don-"

Weird,  None of his body guards ever asked him a question like that.  Then again, most didn't snuggle with him like this.....

"Because i'm not special!  Because i'm all alone!  I just wanted to go on cool adventures like my brother but I can't even catch the damned bus!"

The Shaman paused, looking into the darkness with the boy for a second.  For a few moments, the only sound was the rain pounding against the ground.  Then, a smirk crept onto the face of the man.

"Boy if you want to be special, than I shall grant that wish.  But know this, there will come a time where I will return for this power and on that day, you will cry a storm that dwarfs this one."

Steaven took a step back, staring up at the Shaman with a look of horror.  "Wait, what are you....."

The red orb coating the Shaman's face with a crimson glow grew brighter and brighter, enveloping the entire stop in an impenetrable blood red light.  Then, it all funneled into Steaven's body, causing his veins to glow fiercely with magical power.  But when the boy looked up, the man was gone.

"Cry boy.  Cry tears of crimson and create a storm that will change the winds of destiny forever!"

"Look... Your nicer than most body guards, but I just don't like to get too attached," he said, smiling finally at the feeling of her hands on his head.  "Can we stay like this until the other two get back."

He stopped, tucking into a little ball.  "This is nice."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2592 on: September 25, 2018, 01:23:21 AM »
Lily

The elemental was far too busy eating concrete to even notice the next attack, nor could she sense it with all the influx of mana in the area, it was far beyond her abilities to distinguish at this point. But there was one way she knew of it, one foolproof way of knowing it. It was when the blinding pain ignited her nerves, plunging her into the molten sea of suffering.

It tore through her more vicious than any man-made blade she had ever felt before. The half burning half stinging numbness informed a slight part of her still functioning mind that the attack was of lightning based nature. The rest of her though, the rest of her screamed, screamed with what was left of her lungs as her body was severed in two, charred legs thrown one way across the street with her upper body the other.

Not in a hundred years had someone inflicted such damage to her. And she laughed, as tears flowed down her cheeks she laughed madly.

Or that's what would have happened of her body hadn't been what it was, to top it off she was lying prone on the ground when the lightning struck her, it acting like a natural conductor of it too some degree. Some other day that scenario have been her fate but not today. With a will tempered through endless trials and tribulations of war that she pushed her straining muscles, numbed by the shock past their limit, past everything and shot up from the ground. She flipped through the air and landed on the roof of a nearby, not too worse for wear.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 09:55:52 PM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2593 on: September 25, 2018, 01:35:03 AM »
Tsumiko

Tsumiko, after having successfully laid her traps, returned to her senses. She smirked at Thea and chuckled. "Hehehe, I know where their leader is, now. And we can make our trap right now. Ohoho~" She laughed with an air of triumph, before she noticed she was lying down. On top of Thea. And her breasts were squished against Thea's.

"Ummmm..."

Thea

The empress grinned at Tsumiko's enthusiasm, and her embarrassment. "Do tell me more about this trap, Tsu-mi-ko~." She made no effort to make her partner get off of her, or even to squirm away. No, she wanted to see where the tripartite girl would go with this. It was so interesting not being able to read her thoughts in a situation like this!

Tsumiko

Tsumiko quickly climbed off of Thea with a bashful look and glanced away. "Sorry... Ummmm, I put my shadow familiars in all their shadows, and well..."

She glanced back at Thea. "Can't you be a bit more embarrassed..."

She cleared her throat. "Anyway, all her minions seem to be headed towards Victor's, so we need to act fast."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2594 on: September 25, 2018, 02:12:49 AM »
Nanako

Still worried about that after what he's already seen?

Shrugging internally after a moment of consideration, Nanako smiled down at the boy, continuing to pat him reassuringly.

"Alright, don't see anything wrong with that," the squirrel girl said, "I wonder what the rest of your family is like..."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses