Author Topic: The Great Northern Forest  (Read 14527 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Northern Forest
« Reply #240 on: March 21, 2020, 03:21:56 PM »
Eruraviel

The elf chuckled. "That goes without saying, of course-I have plenty of sutiable vessels for even a goddess like the one you've bound to your service. It will just require a few cosmetic alterations to suit her tastes." She suddenly clapped her hands, walking closer towards him. "And, while you may be able to do it yourself, if I do it, there are far less risks involved for her." She said, eyes shimmering. "The only thing I want in return is the oppurtunity to make a copy of them."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: March 23, 2020, 05:58:37 PM »
William

"No."

The answer came abruptly the moment she uttered the word 'copy'. Darkness gathered once more around his form and obscured him as his temper flared. "Not only is that despicable, to tarnish what I have been entrusted, it would rupture the balance as a whole and plunge the Tower into further chaos. You may study them to your heart's content but make no alterations to them lest my wrath be the least of your worries Elf."

He suddenly leaned closer until they were face to face. "There are more things you want, you just don't know about yet, but perhaps you can spare me your name first, I'm running out of endearing epithets unless you'd prefer for me to resort to crude language."
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 06:39:19 PM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: March 24, 2020, 04:12:44 PM »
Eruraviel

Eruraviel pursed her lips and puffed her cheeks out into a pout. Her ears trembled a tad, confirming her emotions for the world to see. How unfortunate. He wasn't going to let her do it the easy way, so she'd have to put in a lot more effort to get the results she wanted!

Oh well. It had been worth a shot, at least. She'd just have to wring other concessions out of him instead. Like his aid in defeating her wife's enemies, perhaps.

The elf's face returned to normal, chuckling afterwords. "My name is Eruraviel Lavinnia, William. I would not make alterations to them regardless-such powerful souls do not need that sort of petty manipulation to make them shine." A shadow slunk out from under the table, and began serving them tea, whispering unintelligible gibberish to itself that perhaps not even the elf understood. "Plus, from the glimpse I had, the goddess has a strong affinity for you. Was she perhaps your girlfriend? Or something more?"

She sat down on a throne made of semisolid shadow, and held out her hand. "Let me see it again. I need some time to examine them for damage, and to figure out what sorts of bodies I'll need to create for them."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: March 25, 2020, 05:53:34 PM »
William

"She was my cute little maid who did all my bidding, and she only got better the more I opened her up...." William looked down at the shadow that had served them with disgust. His temper soured again and once more the shadows gathered in the corners. "You have such a filthy tool serving you tea?"

"Unacceptable."

He knocked the cups over, or rather another him appeared right next to them and knocked them over before serving a newer fresher batch of tea. The other him wore a completely different outfit, a butler outfit at that yet his facial features were exactly the same. Not only that, but his magic signature, his smell, his very presence, even the soul facsimile, was exactly the same.

"You deserve better than that. From what I've gathered so far, you used to be Royalty, correct?" As he asked his question, he pulled out the deep blue crystal once more as she had requested but he didn't hand it to her. No he was far too busy looking at it himself with a longing passion of a bygone age.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: March 25, 2020, 07:02:22 PM »
William

"She was my cute little maid who did all my bidding, and she only got better the more I opened her up...." William looked down at the shadow that had served them with disgust. His temper soured again and once more the shadows gathered in the corners. "You have such a filthy tool serving you tea?"

"Unacceptable."

He knocked the cups over, or rather another him appeared right next to them and knocked them over before serving a newer fresher batch of tea. The other him wore a completely different outfit, a butler outfit at that yet his facial features were exactly the same. Not only that, but his magic signature, his smell, his very presence, even the soul facsimile, was exactly the same.

"You deserve better than that. From what I've gathered so far, you used to be Royalty, correct?" As he asked his question, he pulled out the deep blue crystal once more as she had requested but he didn't hand it to her. No he was far too busy looking at it himself with a longing passion of a bygone age.

Eruraviel

The shadow skittered away in fear, fleeing from the sun, fleeing from its master, and fleeing from her guest. It disappeared under the table once more, hiding in the darkness from the two mages.

"Hoho~ Are you implying that I am not still royalty to this day? Just because my parents and my sister squandered my birthright doesn't change the fact of my bloodline." She retorted, running her hand down her long, golden hair. She walked forwards, staring at the gem herself, eyes glowing blood red as she took in information, staring intently and unblinkingly at the ultimate prize. "You must have been quite the powerhouse in your prime, if you managed to get a prideful little thing like her to be your maid. I must genuinely applaud your abilties, William. I'm impressed."

She reached out, and took a cup of tea for herself, taking a sip from William's brew. "What do you plan on doing? After you free them?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: March 25, 2020, 09:01:31 PM »
William

"She was quite attention starved and didn't believe herself worthy to interact with other people, I corrected that into something more suitable. Hardly a display of raw power, in some ways I am stronger now then I was back then. My knowledge is far more vast and my conviction runs deep. I will save this wretched world from itself. "He took a sip of his coffee, the brew was excellent just as he knew it would be. And as he continued to enjoy it.

Then the butler version of him that was standing beside them continued speaking in his place. "You mentioned cosmetic alterations earlier for the vessel, would it be possible to make her fill out her uniform better?" Ah yes throw a perverted question amidst all the seriousness to keep the Elf on her toes, maybe that would cause her to slip up and reveal something unintentionally.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: March 25, 2020, 09:26:23 PM »
Eruraviel

Eruraviel waved her hand, and an ethereal image of herself in a tube appeared between them. It hung naked in stasis, with the same proportions the voluptuous woman in front of him. Then, its hair darkened, growing longer and fuller to hang all the way down to her butt. "I can modify her in any way beyond this. "I reccomend keeping the elvish features-they're quite sensitive, and would make her incredibly easy to bully."

Eruraviel smirked, tapping her bare foot on the forest-brush. "That's a nice trick, by the way. Even I can scarcely tell the difference between the two of you." Her eyes shimmered with continued interest, her nipples poking against the fabric of her shirt. "You continue with the surprises, fufufu~"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: March 25, 2020, 09:43:32 PM »
William

"It's good for being in two places at once." Mage-William replied as he lowered his cup and smirked at the somewhat lewd display going on. "This is almost like walking into a high class brothel..."

"Could you make her half a head taller, the bust smaller, hips wider and fatten the thighs? It would be pretty humorous if her BMI ended up in the slightly chubby territory." Butler-William continued.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: March 25, 2020, 10:20:36 PM »
Eruraviel

As he spoke, the form rapidly changed in tandem with his desires-The body grew taller, her hips widened and grew ever so delightfully plump, while the breasts shrank back down so they were around a D. Meanwhile, her cock shrank down to more human sizes, and her eyes changed color to that which he was used to with the woman. "It certainly would be! Do you know how much I could get done with two of me!" She exclaimed, crossing her arms underneath her chest and chuckling. "Once you finish designing your ideal maid, I'll have my children work on adjusting her to your specifications. However, we do need to discuss compensation before any of that."

She snapped her fingers, and a blank piece of parchment, laden with immense magical power, appeared floating in between the two. "As long as I have ample time to examine every nook and cranny of her soul, I have no complaints-however, I do have another issue. Or rather, my wife does. She needs somebody with immense strength to help her destroy someone, and you seem immensely suited for such a task."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: March 25, 2020, 10:51:46 PM »
William

"That depends, is your wife as adorable as you?" I only help girls if they're at least a 9/10." Yeah now he was just jesting, or was he? He certainly built up quite the reputation back in the previous era. Then he raised an eyebrow as he caught on to her wording, trying to distract by pushing up her chest. Good luck with that, he had experience with actual magical charm. "Ample nook and time huh? Don't joke like that, to your kind that can be a century, I may be a patient man but I'm not that patient."

Meanwhile Butler-William continued his appraisal of the appearance of the maid to be. "You can remove the cock, that's only interesting if she's gonna dom other girls and she won't as for the rest.... Could make her chest between that and your size?

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: March 25, 2020, 11:48:53 PM »
William

"That depends, is your wife as adorable as you?" I only help girls if they're at least a 9/10." Yeah now he was just jesting, or was he? He certainly built up quite the reputation back in the previous era. Then he raised an eyebrow as he caught on to her wording, trying to distract by pushing up her chest. Good luck with that, he had experience with actual magical charm. "Ample nook and time huh? Don't joke like that, to your kind that can be a century, I may be a patient man but I'm not that patient."

Meanwhile Butler-William continued his appraisal of the appearance of the maid to be. "You can remove the cock, that's only interesting if she's gonna dom other girls and she won't as for the rest.... Could make her chest between that and your size?

Eruraviel

"I will not." Eruraviel replied sternly. "Violating the perfect sanctity of the elven form is something that I cannot abide, William. A penis is worth far more than just to have sex with other women, too. Plus..." She leaned forwards, looking into the gem. "I think her reaction will be funny, and it's important for me to know how her powers handle being in a body similar to my own."

Even as she refused, it continued to shrink down, smaller and smaller until it was only an inch or two while flaccid. It hunt limp in between the sleeping woman's legs, impotent and sad. Meanwhile, her chest grew again, to about the size of her own rack, but just a hair smaller.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: March 27, 2020, 02:00:52 AM »
William

Butler-William nodded his head in agreement to the new argument she used. "Hmm hmm that's true, her reaction will be absolutely pricelss... but make sure they're really firm and won't need support, there's nothing worse than saggy breasts..."

The real William sipped some more from his cup finally finishing it and setting it down one final time. "Perhaps her clothes may rip apart when she transforms, now that would be a scene worth gazing upon. Ah that's right, you don't know about that peculiar quirk of hers Eruraviel hoho...."
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 02:08:14 AM by Sinib »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: March 27, 2020, 04:17:48 AM »
Eruraviel

"Keh." She chuckled, no, she began to laugh, as if William had told an incredibly funny joke. "Keyhehehe... You really underestimate me, don't you? Why do you think I've so readily agreed to offer my help, and for such a reasonable price. Did you think I was doing this out of the goodness of my heart?" The elf stuck out her tongue at him, and pulled down an eyelid.

"I'm quite excited to be able to examine such a unique and interesting soul, and I'd be even happier to be able to toy around with it so you can prank her." She grabbed her chin, scratching the bottom of it. She looked at the girl's breasts carefully, and raised her eyebrow. The breasts perked up a bit, her nipples grew a tad fatter, and looked overall perkier. "I promise, they'll feel great no matter what, but how is this?"
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 07:22:18 PM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: March 27, 2020, 09:32:01 PM »
William

The butler poofed away just like that except there was no smoke. One moment he was there and the next his body and signature had faded and remerged with the original. "That will suffice, and no, I thought you were doing this because I am such a dashing knight who's gonna ride in and save you and your wife...."

He gave it one more look before nodding. "Just one final thing, if you could be so kind and make her gag reflex very sensitive."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: March 27, 2020, 11:18:53 PM »
William

The butler poofed away just like that except there was no smoke. One moment he was there and the next his body and signature had faded and remerged with the original. "That will suffice, and no, I thought you were doing this because I am such a dashing knight who's gonna ride in and save you and your wife...."

He gave it one more look before nodding. "Just one final thing, if you could be so kind and make her gag reflex very sensitive."

Eruraviel

"Wow, how cruel! You want her to choke on your cock so it feels even better for you?" She snorted, shaking her head at his rabid debauchery. "You're a deviant that even the greatest of elven royalty would be forced to respect." She clapped slowly, tail snaking out and swaying behind her. "Bravo. I can't say no to a harmless little request like that, can I?"