Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178834 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3465 on: November 29, 2018, 11:56:52 PM »
Lucy

The magical girl leapt to her feat in an inhuman display of body control, no part of her body seemingly braced againgst the floor, just her id section tensed up and the next she'd flipped herself up. It was almost magical. The draft of her sudden movement lifted her skirt, and exposed her pink underwear fully for a brief moment before the skirt fell down again.

"You're being hasty Locke, him bringing it all out, all of it, is exactly what I need. It's what I need to help him and you being overly concerned for him isn't going to help anyone, least of all Steaven." She spoke with confidence, a confidence that only seemed more and more out of place, when even Steaven himself was almost a full head taller than her. She looked like a teenaer, one of those ludicrously developed ones, or perhaps she was an adult who just looked young, it was hard to tell.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3466 on: November 30, 2018, 02:12:33 AM »
Steaven and Locke

Steaven's and Locke's teeth grew in unison, fur rising on their bodies.  However, both of their bodies immediately returned after a collective breath was taken away.  "Are you sure?  If we make a scene, there could be trouble.  He just transformed.  It takes time to learn."

Even as they spoke, Steaven and Locke were staring at her small but well-developed body.  Folding his arms, Steaven objected, "Hey I can handle it!  You have no idea what happened to me in the last day!  Besides, you can just restain me right?"

"Y-yeah," he mumbled.  "So whats the plan Lucy?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3467 on: November 30, 2018, 04:21:27 AM »
Lucy

"Sigh.... why does everything need a grand plan with you?" She struck a dramatic pose because that was totally necessary when you revealed your master plan. "Fine, I'll tell you one. I think part of the problem is caused by Steaven himself, or at least his desires running wild. So I'm going to make them run wild and see what happens, and then I'll deal with whatever pops up."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3468 on: November 30, 2018, 04:58:35 PM »
Locke

"Because he's my brother damn it!" he yelled, taking note of but not acknowledging her pose.  At this point, he was used to the flamboyant behavior, or at least could deal with it.  "Besides, if this falls through, I'm in trouble too.  I know you have a lot less to lose, but try to be more considerate damn it."

Steaven's head shifted back and forth, turning between the two as they went back and forth.  It was weird.  They bickered a lot.  Maybe they had known each other a while? It made sense, keeping his girlfriend away from the count.

"Wait... so I just need to let my desires run wild," he said, eyeing Lucy's partially exposed breasts.  "I mean... I uhh... would rather do that somewhere else... and with someone else."

It just wouldn't be right to do things with Locke's girlfriend.  Fucking your brother's girlfriend has to be against the rules right?

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3469 on: November 30, 2018, 09:43:25 PM »
Lucy

"Siiiiiigh....."

She turned around as her shoulders slumped the magical clearly wasn't too happy with them. She hadn't even suggested anything specific yet and they were already arguing this was turning into quite the headache already. Maybe she'd let the two of them cool off for a moment and then see what happens. Yeah that would probably be the best idea now.

"If you two are just gonna argue about every tiny detail, I'll just go away and be back later when you two aren't being complete brats. See ya!" And with a twirl, the magical girl was gone, leaving not even a trace behind.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3470 on: December 01, 2018, 01:03:37 AM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl sat there for a bit, wiggling her hips atop Nero's butt as she thought about it. At last, an idea occurred, the squirrel visibly brightening up as her tail swished eagerly.

"Well, you did say you did some fighting," Nanako said, "If I'm going to be in your arena, whaddya say we go a round or two? Just have some fun, yeah?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3471 on: December 01, 2018, 01:21:22 AM »
Edelgard

The forsaken closed her eyes and thought of alternatives. Maybe she had a point. Edelgard did not know what she had in store, but at least as she was, Sakura did not appear to be her physical match. If given no chance to show her magic, it would be a waste.

"I understand," she nodded. "Attack me however you want, then. I will wait to respond."

Her posture relaxed and ready to assume whatever stance she needed, she walked back and put some distance between her and Sakura.

Sakura

Sakura could tell that this girl was an experienced fighter from her easygoing attitude about this. One who was clearly far above her in terms of pure melee skill. So, she flew up into the air and nodded at Eldegard. "Got it. I'll come at you with everything I've got."

She then swung sapphire, sending several energy beams hurtling down towards Eldegard.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3472 on: December 01, 2018, 01:25:13 AM »
Suerte

As Vanilla's fingers plunged inside of her, she finally collapsed under the weight of her pleasure, doubling over and letting out a gasp.  She felt her breasts pushing on her back as she placed her hands on the ground to catch her body.  At this point, she was sticking her ass in the air, ready to be penetrated in either hole.

"G-good.  I was worried you wouldn't be satisfied with me," she mumbled, staring back at Vanilla.

Vanilla

Vanilla thrust in and out of her, pounding the girl's tight rosebud. She buried her entire foot long shaft inside Suerte, slamming the girl against the wall as she took her. "Don't worry about silly things like that, Suerte." She cooed at her, pinching her breasts. "And what does liking independence have to do with working for me? Do freelancers in your world not take clients?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3473 on: December 01, 2018, 03:59:41 AM »
Vanny

"Zzzz....zz.." The moment the hand smacked his back, a weak bolt zapped the mage, not enough to do anything but enough to sting her hand a little and turn her hairdo into an afro. It was as if his body had reacted on its own. No. Something was different, he had definetely fallen aslee, looking as peaceful as a baby when he first closed his eyes. Even now, he mustered a smile, but it looked wrong.

Like he was suffering.

"No... don't..." Amidst the snores, he mumbled a protest, weak and tired. Like a dog's pained scratches against a wall. "I'm sorry...so sorry... this wasn't what I wanted..."

"I don't want this... I don't... must not..."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3474 on: December 01, 2018, 04:09:09 AM »
A-701

He flinched, bracing for the worst, but a sudden loss of momentum caused him to clench his entire body. And the car kept moving. Oh noes, what would he do...

He opened his eyes, and with a surprised widened eye he looked around at the clear sky around the car. This looked a bit taller than before. It was only when he looked down that he seemed to understand what happened, and looked as stupefied as he looked amazed as he looked glad. "Wow! This is totally like one of those badass action movies!"

And with the agility of a swift spider, he left through the windshield to stand on all fours over the car's roof, posing like a cool protagonist as well. "You alright Lily?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3475 on: December 01, 2018, 05:19:49 PM »
Edelgard

The forsaken closed her eyes and thought of alternatives. Maybe she had a point. Edelgard did not know what she had in store, but at least as she was, Sakura did not appear to be her physical match. If given no chance to show her magic, it would be a waste.

"I understand," she nodded. "Attack me however you want, then. I will wait to respond."

Her posture relaxed and ready to assume whatever stance she needed, she walked back and put some distance between her and Sakura.

Sakura

Sakura could tell that this girl was an experienced fighter from her easygoing attitude about this. One who was clearly far above her in terms of pure melee skill. So, she flew up into the air and nodded at Eldegard. "Got it. I'll come at you with everything I've got."

She then swung sapphire, sending several energy beams hurtling down towards Eldegard.

????

"Already fighting people Sakura? That's bad, fighting leads to injury, death and worst of all, property damage!" A voice suddenly spoke up from behind Sakura. Yeah despite Sakura being in mid air, it was clearly coming from behind her. It belonged to a girl that appeared to her know her.

Her white wings flapped slowly, far to slow to actually carry the girl through the air something else was clearly holding her up. But more importantly, was her overbearing divine spark, which shone for all who could perceive it.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 05:32:28 PM by Bern »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3476 on: December 01, 2018, 05:35:56 PM »
Suerte

Oh god.  Its so big

Tears began forming in her eyes as her ass braced against the massive shaft entering her body.  Her hands pressed against the wall as her body crashed into it, forming cracks in the tile.  As she stared back at Vanilla she said,

"Its....nggh-not about that.  I was a bounty hunter.  I could...pick who I killed... who I captured....  I can't see doing that working for you."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3477 on: December 01, 2018, 05:40:52 PM »
Betty

"Stop it!" Betty yelled in protest, helplessly extending to the armored man falling to the ground.  "You beat him up enough!  Don't bully Vanny!"

As his heavy armour slammed into the ground with a hefty thud, Betty jumped back, before waddling over to him and resting an ear on his armor. She stared at Amanda with the hardest frown her pudgy face could muster. "See?  Now he is having a nightmare!  C'mon!  Can't you fix him?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3478 on: December 01, 2018, 05:47:55 PM »
Lily

As if to answer his question, the car begun to move slower and slwoer, until it came to a complete stop. The Fire Elemental had stopped running and put down the car. "I'm getting tired, carrying you so far....." It was a lie, this was nothing but a light excercise, in fact she hadn't even started sweating yet. Despite all her stamina though, she was a lazy girl, but most importantly she wanted to be pampered.

Lily leapt up to the roof, but barely made it so that she could sell her tired act, well it wasn't really an act, she was that lazy. "I would so love to have a strong handsome man carry me the rest of the way so I can get my nap time."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3479 on: December 01, 2018, 06:13:41 PM »
Amanda

The lightning jolt was absorbed into her body before it could aversely affect her, It was easy to divert it away since it had originated from her to begin with. Her own magic being turned against was something she had anticipated long ago. Still, this left the problem of his suddenly induced nightmares, this couldn't be normal....

This called for immediate action, she was so wrapped up in her own thoughts that she didn't even reister Betty's complaints. Then a Pelluvian awakening ritual came to her it was certainly unique. Amanda struck a pose suddenly with her arms crossed and her knees bent.

"Awaken"