Author Topic: Pine Garden  (Read 47388 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Pine Garden
« Reply #1455 on: June 26, 2021, 01:24:01 AM »
Vega

How bold, for her to sit on his lap without asking for his permission. Not that he minded, it was all as he intended. In fact, the heat was even more pleasant from up close, stroking his body and relaxing his tired muscles. "Oh... is that so..." Since she was so close, Vega's own face inched closer to Lily's. It was as if he was a moth, drawn to her flame. No, more like a bee drawn to an exotic flower. Before his lips could part hers, his answer escaped them.

How exciting.

"If what you say is true, I ought to strike you down, as the pinnacle among all men. Only I can have that honor."

What a beautiful thing.

No, not just the heat. Her honeyed voice, her sweet tale, it was enough to make his heart throb. The thought of her body being washed with blood, making beauteous flowers out of her enemies, it was all tantalizing. She could practically taste how his desires were growing. No, she didn't even need that to tell, because something else was growing far more vigorously. Would his hand touch her? Would he choose to kiss her? For a second, the future seemed so uncertain. They were close enough that anything could happen.

The first thing she felt were her cheeks stretching gently. Before she knew it, they were being pulled apart like play dough that he played with playfully.

"You're quite cute for a grandmother."

His words were as sweet as the tea she made him. He closed his eyes and smiled at her like the sun.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: June 27, 2021, 04:29:42 PM »
Lily

She looked at him with her radiant eyes full of love and affection, her body was completely relaxed and leaning onto him like he was the love of her life. Her guard was completely lowered as everything pointed to her utter trust in him. But then she spoke. "If I wasn't bound by contract I would choke you with your own dick for that Master." Her voice was as relaxed as her posture and oh so perfectly sweet voice, but her words carried a venom from beyond this word.

"And you just admitted to liking gilfs, don't think I don't feel your dick getting hard, are you gonna cum from just a bit of teasing? How adorable..." He was the one who had asked for complete honesty and she wouldn't honey her words at all if he was gonna give her that freedom.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: June 29, 2021, 05:34:34 AM »
Vega

If he was bright as the sun, then her words must have carried a cloud. His expression... was still calm. No, calmer. "Is that so, what a curious thing to say. Do you mean you'd first tear it and jam it into my throat, or rip it off to strangle me like a noose?" He looked at Lily straight in the face in a seriously disappointed manner. "Forget it, assuming that was you trying to threaten me, it was a poor attempt. And it was a joke, it wasn't all that funny."

He sighed and closed his eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath. Oh, and bringing her closer to his embrace, but that went without saying. Even if she risked burning him, he was the sort of man who'd take everything in his hands, and never let go.

"What *is* a gilf?"

« Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 05:36:40 AM by Kotomine_Rin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: June 30, 2021, 05:45:46 AM »
Lily

It wasn't too hard for her to reign the heat in so that it was highly pleasing for him. Her master was clearly enjoying their closeness though and indulging him was becoming quite easy. "You told me to be honest Master, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable, don't hesitate to punish me in the future if I offend you." The threatening undertone disappeared as she addresses him with boundless cheerfulness instead.

"Oh and a Gilf is a granny you'd like to fuck. By hiring a succubus like me and then expressing delight over it you've already admitted it many times over. I quite like people who are honest with what they want, you're quite impressive. Not many can shrug off my threats." Since he had pulled her so close it was an easy affair to lean what little distance was left to have her lips meet his. It was a quick kiss, only lasting a few moments but it contained all of her genuine interest in him.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: July 01, 2021, 03:21:48 PM »
Lily

It wasn't too hard for her to reign the heat in so that it was highly pleasing for him. Her master was clearly enjoying their closeness though and indulging him was becoming quite easy. "You told me to be honest Master, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable, don't hesitate to punish me in the future if I offend you." The threatening undertone disappeared as she addresses him with boundless cheerfulness instead.

"Oh and a Gilf is a granny you'd like to fuck. By hiring a succubus like me and then expressing delight over it you've already admitted it many times over. I quite like people who are honest with what they want, you're quite impressive. Not many can shrug off my threats." Since he had pulled her so close it was an easy affair to lean what little distance was left to have her lips meet his. It was a quick kiss, only lasting a few moments but it contained all of her genuine interest in him.

Vega

"I see." Suddenly, Lily's mouth came for his, the two intertwined for a moment that felt all too short - but the ephemeral affection made it all sweeter. "Mff, mhmm, mwhaah...! Haha, you're a good kisser."

He couldn't stand losing, not even to her.

The sudden moment she broke off, he swept in to counterattack. His kiss was just as short, but deeper. Passionate. He wanted her to understand just how serious he was about this, even if he had to tongue-fuck her brains out to do it.

And like hers, his kiss ended far too soon. But when it broke off, his smile was all the brighter. "Well then, we should go hmm? I'll give you discretion on which store to pick, I trust your judgement. I always wanted to try that 'cosplay' thing people talk about these days."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: July 04, 2021, 03:22:31 PM »
Vega

"I see." Suddenly, Lily's mouth came for his, the two intertwined for a moment that felt all too short - but the ephemeral affection made it all sweeter. "Mff, mhmm, mwhaah...! Haha, you're a good kisser."

He couldn't stand losing, not even to her.

The sudden moment she broke off, he swept in to counterattack. His kiss was just as short, but deeper. Passionate. He wanted her to understand just how serious he was about this, even if he had to tongue-fuck her brains out to do it.

And like hers, his kiss ended far too soon. But when it broke off, his smile was all the brighter. "Well then, we should go hmm? I'll give you discretion on which store to pick, I trust your judgement. I always wanted to try that 'cosplay' thing people talk about these days."

Lily

"You can't just tease me like this without consequence. But fine I'll go along for now." She remained seated in his lap, far to comfortable to let go of such an excellent seat. He'd have to force her up if he wanted her to move. Truthfully she wanted him to kiss her again like he just did, there was so much passion in that, and nothing got her fire going harder than that.

That's why she defied him like this, to see what he would do. Would he kiss her again? Lift her up with his strong arms, or would he get raunchy and spank her. She was hoping for the last one, the most entertaining clients were the ones that didn't hesitate to discipline her, despite her great status. That showed real guts and determination.

"Is that cosplay for you or do you want to see my perfect form in different sexy outfits hmm? And before I forget, do you want the maid treatment or the girlfriend treatment? I can do both splendidly, and you won't be dissatisfied with either choice." That was bad of her, she should have asked earlier instead of just assuming.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 04:47:02 PM by Bern »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: July 05, 2021, 04:46:00 AM »
Vega

"Hoh? Or else... suffer what exactly?" His eyes gleamed curiously, suddenly he tilted his head in a quaint manner. But even that icy way of teasing her gave way to a small nod... and a wry smile. Didn't they say the kindest of smiles often hide the most chilling malice? Ah, but that's just some widow's tale. Surely she thought she was safe, that she had the upper hand - and perhaps genuine power over him. How wrong, how very wrong. On his lap, her weakness was exposed.

He wasn't gentle enough not to take it.

He grabbed it boldly, with his own clasped hand. That damnable appendage of hers, one that caused him no small grief months ago. Yet fingers started toying with it lovingly, gently, stroking it as if she were his cat.

"And of course I want to dress you up in all sorts of embarrassing outfits. I enjoy seeing you squirm and struggle very much, why normally I'd have you as no less than my girlfriend. But... if you wish to be so stubborn, I could drag you there like a dog instead." He yanked it harder this time, like a rope. Her earlier reaction was fascinating. This was nothing but healthy curiosity, no? He loved her in his own way, he really did.

But after all, even if he smiled until now, the time where she was at her worst was the time he felt at his best. "I really like you, Lily. You're the best." He smiled even now, as if to ask her shall we go now?

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: July 06, 2021, 01:31:37 AM »
A Good Hour Later

"Aw come on, it'll be fiiine. You'll be fiiine. You big strong lady, I promise you won't have to worry one bit. You did almost crack my coconut to the curb back there anyway, so no fuss okay?"

A motorbike ride later, they were already in front of his mansion, more of a humble office really. The memories he had of the place were enough to make him teary eyed, so if she found it it too pretty to look at, she could always look at him a little more or something.

A headpat was all it took for him to skip a beat in front of the front door, and knock on it galliantly...

" ♫ Shave and a haircut, two beats~! ♫ "

Before slamming it open with a dramatic grin!

"Coucou ma chouette~!!!!"

Now that his cozy place was exposed, there was only one question. Who could he possibly be talking to, and why did it smell so much of pudding and welded metal?

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: July 06, 2021, 10:29:01 PM »
Vega

"Hoh? Or else... suffer what exactly?" His eyes gleamed curiously, suddenly he tilted his head in a quaint manner. But even that icy way of teasing her gave way to a small nod... and a wry smile. Didn't they say the kindest of smiles often hide the most chilling malice? Ah, but that's just some widow's tale. Surely she thought she was safe, that she had the upper hand - and perhaps genuine power over him. How wrong, how very wrong. On his lap, her weakness was exposed.

He wasn't gentle enough not to take it.

He grabbed it boldly, with his own clasped hand. That damnable appendage of hers, one that caused him no small grief months ago. Yet fingers started toying with it lovingly, gently, stroking it as if she were his cat.

"And of course I want to dress you up in all sorts of embarrassing outfits. I enjoy seeing you squirm and struggle very much, why normally I'd have you as no less than my girlfriend. But... if you wish to be so stubborn, I could drag you there like a dog instead." He yanked it harder this time, like a rope. Her earlier reaction was fascinating. This was nothing but healthy curiosity, no? He loved her in his own way, he really did.

But after all, even if he smiled until now, the time where she was at her worst was the time he felt at his best. "I really like you, Lily. You're the best." He smiled even now, as if to ask her shall we go now?

Lily

"You can't juuuuuuust-" Her tiny hands clutched at his clothes while she shoved her face into her chest to try and cover up the moaning. Stroking her tail like that was illegal, absolute villainy. Someone as important and cute like her shouldn't get bullied like this, it was completely humiliating.

But then he tugged on it and the rest of what said was just filtered away by the numbing pleasure that enveloped her.  She couldn't reply to him like this, not when her whole body was trembling like an unsteady tree in a storm. "Master please staaahp... it's new so it's reeealy sensitive- Bullying a Princess like this, it's unforgivable you here me. I'll whoop your ass so hard when I get better."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: July 08, 2021, 10:22:49 PM »
Vega

His eyes gleamed with joy and bliss, genuine for the first time. But if she thought his happiness would bring her mercy... No. He brought his hand down harder, stroking the whole length until his fingers reached the base of the trembling appendage.

"Oh, apologies, it's hard to make out your mewling when it hardly sounds like human language... I've had such an exhausting day, my hearing's a bit tired see.  Kick my butt was it.. ?"

And he pulled again, running the whole tail down - root to stem over and over, until he reached for the tip one more time.

"Oh my cute red devil, sorry but that's not going to happen. Besides, I don't believe in queens, kings or their spawns. Come, now."

And with a firm grip, he rolled the tip over his wrist as it were a dog's leash and got up. He was walking with no regard for her poor fate, to the point she'd probably get pulled painfully if she did not follow.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: July 08, 2021, 11:27:22 PM »
Lily

If he'd thought she was unitellbefore, then the groans and muffled sounds she now let out didn't resemble speech at all. The heat around her soared higher yet it wasn't uncomfortable, no it just felt like an even more intense happy blanket hug. It should have been scalding but it wasn't. Her joy translated into her Astral self snuggling with him and getting real cozy. That was until he pulled her tail hard and got up which made her fall down on the ground with a yelp.

She tried stumbling after him but her movements were far more sluggish now than they had been before, and frankly she couldn't stand at all in her current state. Not only was she surging with enough arousal to make her pant like an overly excited dog. The spreading weakness made her crawl on all fours like one too. All so she could keep up with him.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: July 10, 2021, 01:50:53 PM »
Vega

Ahh, the heat felt amazing. There was no beauty in trampling a field of pure flowers - that's what he'd have thought under normal circumstances. Perhaps if she weren't a demon, if she weren't related to that woman, if she didn't admit being some kind of noble, he may have had a few qualms about this 'walk'. Right now, seeing her like that only made even Vega's expression show a little pity. Only that. "I'm sure you're a proud lady, but if this is her doing... how scary, I best watch out huh." He thought aloud absentmindedly, stroking the tip without even really thinking about it at this point.

When the two reached the door, just has he clutched at the knob and turned it... Vega stopped.

What kind of demon possessed him, to do something so foul? And what madness could make his heart stir such joy while doing it!? No, this couldn't... must not do. An impulse brought by the charming demonic presence, that's what it was. A plot of hers to make him lose his wits and bring him to ruin. This must've been her plan, how clever. He squeezed tightly in frustration, incredibly tightly.

"Oh, that's no good. I can't walk out like this, as much as I love it... tsk." His smile was outright sadistic when he turned to look at the panting dog, and for a moment his grip turned far looser.
 He squatted gently and patted her head with genuine affection - and perhaps, some form of love. He'd forgive it, just this once. "Listen, I'm going to let go at the count of three. If you could avoid taking revenge on my self outside, I would be very appreciative - lest we may humiliate ourselves in public. That... wouldn't do."

He smiled and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Can you do it for me?"
« Last Edit: July 10, 2021, 04:40:38 PM by Kotomine_Rin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: July 11, 2021, 09:07:31 PM »
Lily

"I aaaaah~" Lily collapsed onto the ground and become nothing more but a moaning mess, she twisted and turned like a pig taking a mud bath before coming to a stop on her stomach as his grip on her tail loosened. She looked up at her him, her master, and blinked. Once she blinked to get her vision to focus, and then she blinked again to get her mind to stop reeling. Had he said something about revenge silly Human, there was no way for her to hurt him, not while-

"Mastaah- I can't hurt you while the contract... I'll stomp on your balls when it expires." No lies here, just as he demanded. She wouldn't make a promise to never hurt him, nor could she lie about it either. "And I'll have my revenge unless you treat me better. I took this job cause it sounded interesting, but you're just being an abusive asshole. A Succubi's tail is her pride, and you're trampling all over mine."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: July 12, 2021, 03:37:57 PM »
A Good Hour Later

"Aw come on, it'll be fiiine. You'll be fiiine. You big strong lady, I promise you won't have to worry one bit. You did almost crack my coconut to the curb back there anyway, so no fuss okay?"

A motorbike ride later, they were already in front of his mansion, more of a humble office really. The memories he had of the place were enough to make him teary eyed, so if she found it it too pretty to look at, she could always look at him a little more or something.

A headpat was all it took for him to skip a beat in front of the front door, and knock on it galliantly...

" ♫ Shave and a haircut, two beats~! ♫ "

Before slamming it open with a dramatic grin!

"Coucou ma chouette~!!!!"

Now that his cozy place was exposed, there was only one question. Who could he possibly be talking to, and why did it smell so much of pudding and welded metal?

Luthien

The elf had already finished bawling her eyes out and almost breaking his bones in her youthful tantrum in front of the crowd of spectators. Whatever good impressions they had of her strength and power had been marred by her youthful enthusiasm and childish peaks of emotion.

By now, she was nuzzled up against him, ears flickering against his back in a rather seductive manner—and her soft curves were wrapped tightly around him, with her snake pressed eight up against him as a result of the ride.

Further, he could feel her inhuman body—beyond the obvious, her musculature was hard like steel, and her heart was as hot as a force, heat emenating throughout her core as if she had a miniature sun encased inside of her. Her soft breasts shielded him from the worst of the heat, but it was still like sunbathing on a hot summer's day.

She didn't respond, not until he got up, at which point she hopped up onto the top of a nearby lampost and looked around at his house from her perch, balanced precariously upon the tips of her toes.

"Fascinating, the sorts of buildings humans live in..."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: July 13, 2021, 02:33:38 PM »
Vega

The moment she mentioned it being her pride, he let go of it as it were a burning hot coal. He rubbed the hand and looked down with a hint of pain, like a scolded youth.

"Apologies ma'am. I had no idea... I was under the impredsion it felt nice."
And yet why...?

"Hmph, how foolish of me. Allow me to make up for it. Do you enjoy ice cream?"

Why did it feel so... happy? No, best not linger on such thoughts, kill them if he must - and damn it all to hell. He gave her a headpat, the cute granny that somehow made him of all people feel bad.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 02:47:23 PM by Kotomine_Rin »