Author Topic: Great Dojo  (Read 25358 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Great Dojo
« Reply #405 on: March 04, 2020, 12:59:22 AM »
Mira

A squeak escaped Mira's mouth, and she had to lift one of her hands up to cover it as her entire body heated up and trembled. It was like the tension from all the adrenaline of the morning was getting lapped away at and melting like a popsicle, and the martial artist felt her toes curl under the table. Vanilla could feel Mira's powerful legs tense around her sides in ways weaker women could hardly make her feel at all.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: March 04, 2020, 12:59:35 AM »
Sethrol

The old man's eyes widened, his muscular frame becoming a shadow before the light of an angel.  The martial artist stood firm, arms raised to protect himself from that angelic energy, only to realize that it was the wings themselves that were the power.  It was an odd sight, a squirrel girl with wings growing out of her back, almost as if she was already dead herself, reaching for heaven but with no where to go.

"No," he said with a nod.  "Failure is something where its merits are not always clearly apparent, but in this case... I think we can identify the next step."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: March 04, 2020, 01:01:30 AM »
Mira

A squeak escaped Mira's mouth, and she had to lift one of her hands up to cover it as her entire body heated up and trembled. It was like the tension from all the adrenaline of the morning was getting lapped away at and melting like a popsicle, and the martial artist felt her toes curl under the table. Vanilla could feel Mira's powerful legs tense around her sides in ways weaker women could hardly make her feel at all.

Vanilla

Vanilla grabbed Mira's butt, pulling her closer to the edge and giving the full, strong mounds a tight embrace. Her tongue teased the tip of her clit. The older demon giggled at the younger girl's reactions.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: March 04, 2020, 01:05:10 AM »
Mira

"A-At least wait until we're at a bed or something...~!" She said that, but as Vanilla's fingers sank into her firm ass and found the muscle lurking beneath the luxurious fullness it was half-hearted at best. Her legs adjusted to the new position, wrapping around the mature demon woman in ways that encouraged her to stay close, rather than go away.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: March 04, 2020, 01:14:20 AM »
Nanako

"Next step?" Nanako said, giving him a confused look, "The next step with what?"

The squirrel girl restrained a shudder as she tried to force down the memories that had just been dredged up, though their hold on her was weaker with Carin's warmth filling her. The bruises on her abs were already fading again, the squirrel girl's breathing starting to slow as she started to catch her breath. That gnawing ache in her core came back to the fore, leaving her feeling wanting, her eyes trailing along Sethrol's well muscled frame again for a moment before she managed to look him in the eyes again, biting the corner of her lip with a fresh blue spreading across her face.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: March 04, 2020, 01:18:49 AM »
Sethrol

"Are you aware of the wings that sprung from your back?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.  There was no judgement in his voice, a simple curiosity for her honest reaction.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: March 04, 2020, 01:19:57 AM »
Nanako

"Yes, I'm aware," Nanako said with a small frown, "Just not really comfortable with them."

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: March 04, 2020, 01:25:30 AM »
Sethrol

Sethrol walked up to Nanako, seperating the space between them.  His strong frame passed over the scars of the past to cross the distance, all the while locking eyes with the squirrel girl.  Never once did he blink, almost as if he was afraid that even a blink could result in him missing something important.  Those soft old eyes gave way to a heavy breath, his chest inflating and deflating.  At last a hand rested on her shoulder.

"The memories of the past, the truama of the present.  We must face them."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: March 04, 2020, 03:59:36 AM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl found herself transfixed as Sethrol's eyes locked with hers, barely noticing that he was getting closer until he'd put a hand on her shoulder. The fight had left her so heated that even just that touch sent sparks running down into her core. Nanako gave him a curious look as he looked back at her, the years suddenly seeming to weigh on him.

"What, face them? Head on?" Nanako looked at him, canting her head to the side as she considered it for a long moment, "Alright. How?"

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: March 04, 2020, 08:08:25 PM »
Sethrol

Sethrol looked Nanako in the eye and said, "Your going to have to summon the wings again."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: March 04, 2020, 10:31:23 PM »
Mira

"A-At least wait until we're at a bed or something...~!" She said that, but as Vanilla's fingers sank into her firm ass and found the muscle lurking beneath the luxurious fullness it was half-hearted at best. Her legs adjusted to the new position, wrapping around the mature demon woman in ways that encouraged her to stay close, rather than go away.

Vanilla

Vanilla's charm carressed her mind, soothing her embarrasment and deadening her fear of getting caught, replacing those emotions with arousal. A little voice in the back of her mind, slowly growing louder, wondered how hot it would be to actually get caught. With Vanilla's practiced tongue plunging into her cunt, her arousal spiked. She knew all of her weak spots, and exactly how to make a girl feel good, far better than she herself did.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: March 05, 2020, 03:08:21 AM »
Nanako

Nanako winced, part of her knowing he'd say that even before she'd asked. Still, he was right, she'd need to confront this sooner or later. Steeling herself, Nanako reached back once more. Past Carin's warmth, further into the claws and feathers scrabbling for purchase. Taking a deep breath, the squirrel girl drew deep of that thing, ripping open the figurative doors as the ethereal wings tore themselves free of her back once again, only to flutter and fade as that vision of wings and gleaming eyes loomed in her mind.

Shaking her head, the squirrel girl pushed back against it hard, straining for a moment that seemed to stretch on as she forced that memory down again. Then she dove back in, reaching for the wings again until she finally caught hold of them, the ethereal wings tearing free of her back again, flaring wide for a moment before folding behind her again, remaining solid this time.

"Alright, there we go," she said, her fists clenching tight for a long moment, "They're out. Now what?"

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: March 05, 2020, 05:41:45 AM »
Sethrol

Sethrol stepped back and said, "Next you fly.  Whatever possessed you to fear this power must be lived in, must be felt.  You and I will experience new pain together.  Understand?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: March 06, 2020, 05:45:49 AM »
Mira

Vanilla

Vanilla's charm caressed her mind, soothing her embarrassment and deadening her fear of getting caught, replacing those emotions with arousal. A little voice in the back of her mind, slowly growing louder, wondered how hot it would be to actually get caught. With Vanilla's practiced tongue plunging into her cunt, her arousal spiked. She knew all of her weak spots, and exactly how to make a girl feel good, far better than she herself did.

Mira

"At least talk back, damn it...~!" Mira's fingers tangled themselves up in Vanilla's soft, silky white hair. She pulled a bit at it as that tongue curled its way around inside deeper than the martial artist had ever bothered trying to reach, and tried to look anywhere other than down. But that just made the effects of the voice in her head worse, had Mira looking around and panting harder as the thought of the server catching them made her more worked up than ever.

Ohh, she was gonna punch Vanilla for this again later! Later. After she finished.

And steak.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: March 06, 2020, 05:31:22 PM »
Vanilla

Her tongue snaked deeper into Mira's depths, growing longer and fatter the longer it penetrated her, more like a wet, slimy tentacle than any tongue she'd ever seen before. It teased her secret spots, explored the taste of places she hadn't even known existed inside of her, and filled her up better than any toy.

Vanilla pulled her closer as her tongue slithered against her deepest depths. Play it cool She ordered Mira with a teasing voice as the waiter finally started heading back to their table, carrying their drinks.