Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 43525 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Short guy+Medaka

Medaka turned her head to look at the man.  Then, she looked back at the pile and let out a groan.  "Id rather not leave him like this," she said, turning her head back to Shinobu.  "Just ask for his number and tell him we can give him his reward later.  I want to move Lorenzo somewhere safer than this."

The man opened his eyes when he heard the blond speak.  Then he took a deep breath.  It seemed like she was not going to harm him for the moment.  So, was she actually here to please him?  He started to grow at the thought, even as a trail of sweat trailed down his face.  He reached into his pocket and took out his phone.  "Umm... I can send you a text if you tell me yours." he said nervously, holding out his hand.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 04:15:12 PM by yinsukin »

Thedoctor

Shinobu

The blonde vampire quickly snatched the phone out of his hand before adding Medaka's number to his contacts and then gave it back to him. "Feel free to swarm her in messages hahaha..." Shinobu turned away from him as she looked at the pile Medaka was so concerned about. She shrugged and made a big bag her previous clothes also reappearing on her. The vampire then stuffed him into the bag with an unusual degree of care to her movements.

She motioned for Medaka to follow her as she began heading for Lorenzo's ship while carrying the bag. "So do you realize what you agreed to?" She asked the blue haired girl with a teasing tone.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Short guy+Medaka

The man watched as the girl's clothes appeared on her, his face blank and his body twitching.  "Huh...."

Medaka sighed, picking up the bag and placed it over her shoulder.  She followed Shinobu, turning her head to face her as they walked.  "What I agreed to? You have a nasty habit of volunteering me for things," she said with a raised eyebrow.  She turned her head away from her for a brief moment.  "I may enjoy showing off my body, but I do so purely for the attention," she continued, turning her head back to the blond to give her a shrewd stare, only for it to soften after a few seconds.

"  Besides, I would hate for Lorenzo to wake up while we are indulging the man."

She ran in front of the blond and turned around, walking backwards as she spoke.  "Alright, tell me.  Why did you get so worked up?  It seemed like something in particular was bothering you."

« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 05:03:24 PM by yinsukin »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Meti

The sword master looked around a bit in confusion. Did something just happen? She wasn't a kid! She was... uhh... huh. Well, she didn't actually remember, but she definitely wasn't a kid anymore! But she didn't have swords either, so there wasn't much she could do other than pout.

Then she just turned around and proceeded to run at a rapid pace. She needed to check on her cart! What if someone touched it or tried stealing one of her swords?

Jasey

With a bit of sheepishness Jasey scratched the back of her head and let out a little chuckle. "Why not be forward? Seems to be a lot easier than playing around and trying to see if maybe you're interested. Besides, you're cute, new here, and seem interesting enough to get to know. So is that a no?"

Thedoctor

Shinobu

Shinobu's golden eyes sparked with anger for a moment as Medaka asked her what had made her worked up. She breathed in and begun answering it. "He made you sad. He got himself killed in a stupid way, no do not argue it is obvious what happened. Therefore I taught him a lesson."

The two of the them hhad made it onboard Lorenzo's ship and Shinobu looked down for a moment, when she raised her gaze she appeared to be far more amused. "Why did you drop the microphone earlier? Are you that embarrassed at me calling you my girlfriend?"
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 06:22:01 PM by Thedoctor »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Without realizing it, Medaka smiled at Shinobu's answer.  Even if it was a bit of overkill, it was heartwarming to see her acting on her behalf. 

The elder vampire immediately changed topics as they set foot on the ship, an amused smile painting her face. "Why did you drop the microphone earlier? Are you that embarrassed at me calling you my girlfriend?"

Medaka immediately turned around, trying to hide her rapidly reddening face.  "....Well, we have never actually discussed the nature of our relationship.  So I...got caught off guard."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Meti

The sword master looked around a bit in confusion. Did something just happen? She wasn't a kid! She was... uhh... huh. Well, she didn't actually remember, but she definitely wasn't a kid anymore! But she didn't have swords either, so there wasn't much she could do other than pout.

Then she just turned around and proceeded to run at a rapid pace. She needed to check on her cart! What if someone touched it or tried stealing one of her swords?

Jasey

With a bit of sheepishness Jasey scratched the back of her head and let out a little chuckle. "Why not be forward? Seems to be a lot easier than playing around and trying to see if maybe you're interested. Besides, you're cute, new here, and seem interesting enough to get to know. So is that a no?"

Noire

Had this girl been dropped on her head as a child? Thrown into the pool? A normal person wouldn't do this!

"Of course that's a no! I don't even know your name! What else would I say?" Noire asked, blushing a bit.

"Anyway, where am I? What city am I in?" She asked seriously. The fact that she couldn't feel any shares was quite alarming. It could even mean she wasn't a cpu anymore. She needed to get to the bottom of this as soon as possible.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Mordred

"It's simpler than you think. You put a coin into a machine, and it lets you play games which look like a painting where figures are moving and you can actually control them with buttons. You'll get used to it in no time." The changeling explained as clear as possible. To be honest, she wasn't some expert in videogames, but this looked like a chance to get back at the two and probably outcompete them at games given their lack of experience. This would make her feel a lot better after that nearly disastrous eating contest.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 07:18:59 PM by Kat »

Thedoctor

Shinobu

Seeing Medaka blush like that was far too cute not to take advantage off. She inched her way closer to the blushing girl, when she was too close for the blue haired girl to escape, she pounced on her. Medaka was toppled over as Shinobu landed on top of her, the blonde looked at her with a big bright smile that didn't fake.

"Aww... should I call you something else then? Maybe partner? Lover? Or.... Wife? ."

Thedoctor

Neptune

"You should do what they say you know, take the breadcrumbs when they're offered. Don't expect more compliments from Nep, yup. You're already ahead of every other male character to appear so far." She nodded to herself as if stating something obvious.

"And what other deities? There's only Goddesses in Gamindustri Gaddy. The guys who're interested in me like that are usually just creepers who hang around on N-chan and trade fake pictures of the Goddesses fooling around with each other."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Julius

The trio waited for the arrival of Sakura's husband in the park. Public places like this one were easy to find even in the evershifting landscape of the city, of course assuming someone didn't ravage them fighting one of many threats that plague this place. Like it was planned, Julius and others headed to the park. On his way he half considered a friendly game of chess in case Sakura's husband was late due to some certainly justified reason.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

While he had only the slightest bit of energy, he did not lose all consciousness rather than the ability to move freely. He had blacked out, but just being held like this gave him enough strength to not lose himself. How he wished it hadn't been the case.

The dead may not speak, but they are not silent. And what he could barely hear with his ounce of remaining strength, he did not like. It angered him, and most of all, it hurt.

He knew she was right, of course. No matter how much he'd shut his ears off, he knew the ugly truth. But the fact she was the one to say it pissed him off more than anything in the world. Even if he had the strength to do it, he couldn't frown. Laughing it off was much easier. If she was happy, he'd be happy.

"Bwahahaha! Wife? Woah, I'm almost jealous Medaka! Y'know, it's not like I could sleep even if I wanted to. You're such a worrywart you know? Just leave me somewhere and have fun, I'll be fine."

Normally, this would sound incredibly passive aggressive in context, but this sounded different. It's almost like he was asking her to throw him away and forget about him. He didn't have the strength to move, nor did he have anywhere to go, but if his pride was wounded to such a degree, he was the sort of person who'd rather be left alone than have his own misery forced on others.

For you see, Lorenzo is what you would call an unreliable narrator.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 08:14:41 PM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

As she fell to the ground, Lorenzo's head popped out of the bag.  Medaka looked up at Shinobu's smiling face, her face heating up even father at her question.  Her heart started beating rapidly as the pressure scrambled her thoughts.  "Wait... So"

She was interrupted by a melancholic laugh.  "Bwahahaha! Wife? Woah, I'm almost jealous Medaka! Y'know, it's not like I could sleep even if I wanted to. You're such a worrywart you know? Just leave me somewhere and have fun, I'll be fine."

There was a lot to own up to with him.  She had to tell him about that thing with Ron, as well as explain his relationship with Shinobu.  Again, they never really talked about it.  It was hard to tell if Shinobu was being hyperbolic or if she was actually asking her.

Medaka turned her head.  "Hmph, you never proposed." she said, feigning annoyance.  Her face was still bright red, perhaps even more so now.  Putting up a little wall would allow her to think at the very least.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 10:22:24 PM by yinsukin »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

At William's answer, the changeling found herself relaxing a little, an expression halfway between amusement and relief coming to her face. Though she was still suspicious, at least matters were simplified somewhat. Hopefully.

"Mm, that certainly seems like reason enough," Emily said with a nod, stretching out with a small groan as the man led her further in, the changeling glancing over to him with a smile before going back to looking over anything they passed on their way further into the castle. With the hand on her waist, the changeling leaned further into him as well as they went along.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mitsuba

Tch, so he could call off that thing and summon it back at his leisure then? Dealing with that individual just kept aggravating her further. The wall of the building got severely damaged by the blast. The building became too unstable to fight in. As she looked now, with her features completely disguised, probably she wouldn't be recognized if they fought in the open.

Tactical retreat, let's engage him in the open before the building falls on us.

The Unchained user her internal source of power in an attempt to rapidly rush backwards towards the entrance into the street. If he wanted to be on the frontpage of news, then he would get his wish.