Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 185002 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3300 on: November 18, 2018, 12:08:07 AM »
Amanda

She blinked, suddenly she was right next to him; having been completely swept off her feet by an unexpected gust of wind. The sudden force made her lose control of her spell and she begun bombarding him with her true power, the electric appliances in the background instantly short circuited as her full power was brought to the surface.

She quickly lowered her hands but by then it was already too late, half of the kitchen was in ruins. She spat out the onion and caught it with her right hand; crushing it with her fist as she glared at the knight. "This is my kitchen."
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 12:09:01 AM by Bern »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3301 on: November 18, 2018, 12:21:53 AM »
A-701

"Okay okay okay. Um, let's see..." He looked worried and squatted down to get a better look. He wasn't some doctor, dammit, he'd freak out having to come for a visit to check a cold, and now some chick just falls from the sky, crashes his place and asks him to check up on her?

So he did, cause she said please and he'd feel like a cheap bad guy if he just said no. He never even looked at a girl from this close. Well, first things first, he took a look at her small body, and...

"Oi, whatever you do, don't move your legs. They're, um, wrong."

« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 12:23:37 AM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3302 on: November 18, 2018, 01:31:23 AM »
Lily

She let out a sigh, this was clearly some inexperienced boy she was dealing with, if even something as trivial as this was makin him freak out. It looked like she'd have to guide him all the way through it. "Look, just bend them back they way they're supposed to, can you be a sweetie and do that? don't worry about hurting me it's going to be alright, just do as I say and don't worry; I'm a though girl." She turned her head as much as she could and nodded for him to go on.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3303 on: November 18, 2018, 01:46:37 AM »
A-701

"Erm, sure." He scratched his temple with a bony finger, trying to keep a smile to make the fear less obvious. Well, if she put it what way, he might as well trust her. Yeah, right. Screw that.  He took a big gulp of his wine, and another, and just drank it all up before throwing the glass out like trash, wiping his mouth from the leftover.

And with that, he grabbed her hips and used a surprising amount of force to twist it all back the way it belonged, gritting his teeth and all until his veins popped and a snap finally cracked up, popping it all back the way it belonged.

"Haaah... god damn it pal, you weren't kidding. You're one tough cookie aren't you?" He panted at his own handiwork.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 01:47:38 AM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3304 on: November 18, 2018, 02:04:46 AM »
Lily

A sharp sudden pain flared up as her hips snapped back, it wasn't anything she hadn't felt before and her mind crushed the impulse easily, before her body could even twitch from it. Instead she actually relaxrd, relaxed as if she was getting a wonderful massagae, and not having several bones snapped and tendons turned spun around.

"Mhmmm....You have skilled hands. The name's Lily and ...and I'm sorry for ruining your shop and all." Speaking of his hands, touching her hips as he did; he'd feel the immense heat she radiated. It was like a hot blanket wrapping itself around his hand, a very comfortable hot blanket during a cold winter.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3305 on: November 18, 2018, 02:20:44 AM »
A-701

Woah, now that he took the time to think about it, she was hot. And, um, not in that way, but actually hot. It's as if he dumped his hands in a nice hot bath. It was actually really comfortable. He just relaxed in turn and tapped her shoulder teasingly.

"Kheh hehe, who cares? No harm no foul, I'll just get another one. I swear, for every building that gets totaled in this sinkhole ten more pop up. Cute girls on the other hand?" He stretched and pulled his finger in his direction, dragging the generous triplet of large boxes he put on the side and guarded with his life earlier with a brilliant metal string as coordinated as  an extension of his body.

Still hot, and the smell was probably better than burning plastic. He opened it up to reveal the barely started cheese pizza and grabbed a slice, offering it to her.

"Want some pizza?"
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 02:33:59 AM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3306 on: November 18, 2018, 05:01:45 AM »
Lily

She sat up slowly, checking if her les worked, one after the other, after confirmin they did; she took a look at him and then the pizza. Then back at him and then the pizza, then him, then pizza; until she finally spoke, casting the ultimate verdict on the kind of food he was eating. A verdict that would resound throughout the whole world and usher in a new era.

"Pizza makes you fat."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3307 on: November 18, 2018, 04:47:33 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

Taking the phone, Shirou began to enter their details, only for Steaven to start mumbling, admitting his desire to kill the two of them. Unsure how to react to this information, Shirou continued to input their information, looking at Steaven with a little hint of worry. Sakura, though, knew exactly how to react, having already suspected that what he was saying was true. Moving towards Steaven, she grabbed him into another hug.

"Of course we can", she said, smiling gently. "I understand how you felt, and I don't blame you. You're a teenage boy who just felt powerless and lonely."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3308 on: November 18, 2018, 05:21:29 PM »
Locke

As they exited through the yard, Locke couldn't help but cringe a little, biting his lip hoping that Count Mann wouldn't notice how over the top her acting was.  Thankfully, he didn't hear anything other than a groan of annoyance.  It seems her behavior was already so absurd that her acting like this wasn't too much of a stretch.  In his mind, it seemed that if Locke died, it would be his fault.

Feeling her grip relax, he knew now that they were out of the Count's view.  He turned around only as he felt the mood shift and her eyes sharpen, his own becoming soft as he took a deep breath.  "Yeah I'm calm," he said, holding out the staff for her that he was holding in his other hand.  "Now be honest with me.  What was that all about?"

Steaven

Steaven's eyes widened as he was pulled in, feeling the warmth of her words even more than the warmth of her body.  "You're not mad?"  His voice was no longer mumbling, but it was starting to shake, clearly close to the verge of tears.  "I meant that you know!  I really meant that!"

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3309 on: November 18, 2018, 06:25:32 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

"No, I'm not mad", Sakura said, softly, continuing to hug the boy. "We were just intruders in your life, and you just wanted us gone. Most importantly of all, though, you never acted on it. You could have killed Shirou, you could have forced me to do anything you desired, but you didn't. Instead, you helped us. You insisted that Shirou not be harmed, you tried to get him released, you refused to force me to degrade or humiliate myself as the Shaman wanted. That is why I'm not mad. Because I can tell that you are a good person at heart, someone who does what is right even if it's not what they want to do."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3310 on: November 18, 2018, 07:02:04 PM »
Steaven

Tears began to form around Steaven's eyelids, and he finally wrapped his arms around her torso, at last accepting her.  "Thank you!  I will stay in contact.  I won't do much now, but if you ever need me, I will be there," he said, his voice a bit shaky still.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3311 on: November 18, 2018, 07:23:05 PM »
Magical Girl

"I gave it to you cause I knew I could trust you to not do anything weird to me, it was a feeling teheee..." Her eyes softened again as the wand in question faded away in blue light particles, and gradually so did the strengths it gave him.

"I wanna help you.... well I heard about what was happening sorta and when I got there I felt this weirdness and it gave me a feel of what was going on and you know, one thing led to another. I didn't mean anything bad with it ok, I just wanted to help. There was a desperate plea for help and I just couldn't stand by."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3312 on: November 18, 2018, 07:23:18 PM »
Bartender

The male bartender sighed.  "Yes... right... forgive my outburst," he said, picking up a cup and cleaning it with a nearby washcloth.  "Your sort of right.  A microwave is a machine that blasts food quickly to heat it.  Its a nice tool for warming up food quickly."

Then, that woman spoke up again.  "Ma'am, we DO NOT serve blood."

The redhead raised her head a bit more, so now you could see her soft lips.  "Y-y-yeah!"

Yusho

Yusho's lips curled with momentary awe at the idea. It sounded like no big thing, for everyone to have an oven that could just quickly heat anything to eat. Interesting. He was past the point of being surprised, but it still made him think.

He snuck Valerie a glance. "Wouldn't you rather satiate your thirst at your home?" He asked. Hopefully she'd get the hint, and more importantly, not take it as an insult.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3313 on: November 18, 2018, 07:29:19 PM »
Valerie

"You gave the bat a chocolate milkshake, my eyes are very sharp, and so are my fangs. Yet you will not serve me, what is the difference between us anyway? Is it because I am a woman? Do you discriminate against us? Ah yes you most likely believe I belong in the kitchen and now you are trying to make me leave, denying me service. All for that?" She was glaring at the him now, her red eyes seemingly glowing. "Do you have any idea who I am?"
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 07:30:05 PM by Bern »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3314 on: November 18, 2018, 07:46:33 PM »
Locke

"You realize how dangerous it is to have a reporter help right?" he asked, his gaze sharpening and his voice getting a bit lower.  "The count is wary of media attention and magical girls.  Your unlikely to get a reward from him.  Besides, we just had that issue taken care of.  If your looking for a story, I'll give you an interview.  If you are trying to help, tell me what you know about Steaven and how, seriously this time."

If what she said was true about the Shaman, having a mage as an ally might be a good thing, even more than a reporter.